Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Dont be mad ese its just fact blacks lost their juice in L.A. We green lighted yall and yall learned your roll.lol

You talk that racist ? like that is coo. You want the truth homie. You a mark for being proud of being racist.You a mark for acting tough on the internet. You a mark in general. You strike me as the type to be tough around your homies. Outnumbering people like 12 to 1 is not putting anybody in place lol. You a mark homie. I see all the characteristics in you.
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    You talk that racist ? like that is coo. You want the truth homie. You a mark for being proud of being racist.You a mark for acting tough on the internet. You a mark in general. You strike me as the type to be tough around your homies. Outnumbering people like 12 to 1 is not putting anybody in place lol. You a mark homie. I see all the characteristics in you.

=)) Its alright homie
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Why are you on this site? HIP-HOP has nothing to do with Mexicans bro. I can not even name a decent Mexican rapper.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    why are my words exposing the heart on your sleave child ignorance is bliss I know but the truth hurts as you now know...

your still breathing? Damn I thought with all that laced Koolaid you be drinking you would have died by now...

the same way your boy wayne got exposed as not being a real blood and you mad about it? lol
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    fazeem or hrap has does big fase & gayme get 2 b brazil cpt piruz when they birth parentz was SANTANA CRIPZ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    the same way your boy wayne got exposed as not being a real blood and you mad about it? lol
    It seems like you only check back in this thread to have your feelings hurt like a lil lame trick, you have read nothing I said so all this back forth is doing is exposing your ignorance, how is one fake gonna say I support another the nerve of of you confused children. Keep false flagging and making ? up it is funny to me...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    fazeem or hrap has does big fase & gayme get 2 b brazil cpt piruz when they birth parentz was SANTANA CRIPZ?

Whatever neighborhood you in is going to be your "set" 9 times out of 10
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    Why are you on this site? HIP-HOP has nothing to do with Mexicans bro. I can not even name a decent Mexican rapper.
    I have nothing personal against blacks and Im not a racist. Nothing personal.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    you are not born a blood or crip you get on by the hood you reside in, that and I know plenty of Crips that have later become Bloods but never any Bloods that later become Crips. The history of the Bloods is most of the sets at one poiint were Crip sets but due to internal conflict and strife amongst themselves they split off and linked with non Crip gangs to make the Blood Alliance...
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    lmao @ saying your an ese with screen name Fdouglass

My mom is mexican dad is white.
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Whatever neighborhood you in is going to be your "set" 9 times out of 10
    you are not born a blood or crip you get on by the hood you reside in, that and I know plenty of Crips that have later become Bloods but never any Bloods that later become Crips. The history of the Bloods is most of the sets at one poiint were Crip sets but due to internal conflict and strife amongst themselves they split off and linked with non Crip gangs to make the Blood Alliance...

i got cha thanx!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    My mom is mexican dad is white.

Is your mom buxom?? Does she have ample ? ?? Is she spry??

Im the Mexican-MILF Master.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    eses are a joke and a disgrace

cartels>>>>>>

i dont know bout "joke" and "disgrace" but cartels are runin tha show buisness wise but we will always run tha streets! Where in cali u from?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011

Damn Brother you horning in on my action lol...
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011

lol come to my neighborhood and find out.
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Repercussion yeah alrighty then, I got BGF family that keeps me in the loop my Ex wife was a Surena but I converted her and I got many ese Homies from Sacremento valley all the way here to the SEA so say what you say as far as paying for protection but that is not really whats going on and LMFBAO @ La eMe creating the Aryans you got jokes...

I ONLY SPEAK FACTS! CUZ ON THA REAL U IN THA WRONG LOOP! U MISINFORMED! AND I CAN TELL U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKIN BOUT CUZ U GETTIN SUM INFO FROM UR BUSTER HOMIES IN THA SAC WHO WE GOT OUR OWN AGENDA WITH AND THA BGF WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WE ABOUT AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW WHERE U COMIN FROM AND WHAT U ABOUT SO FOR ME TO PUT U ON GAME THATS WHERE I WAS WRONG! CUZ UR INFO IS BIASED AND U CAN SAY THA SAME BOUT MINE BUT UNFORTANATLY I AINT UR AVERAGE HOMIE AND I AINT BIASED I JUST SPEAK THA TRUTH AND CAN ADMIT WHEN IM WRONG, THIS AINT ONE OF THEM TIMES! AND U "CONVERTED" UR EX IF THATS THA TRUTH AND SHE GIVIN U OR GAVE U INFO IS SHE STILL BREATHING CUZ FOR HER TO B ? WITH U SHE GOTA B A RAT OR A DROP OUT AND WHERE I COME FROM THAT ? DONT FLY! ANOTHER REASON TO B HESITANT BOUT U AND UR "WAR STORIES" U CAN FOOL A LOT OF THESE SUCKERS BUT NOT ME! I AINT ABOUT TO B GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH U CUZ I ANT GOT TIME FOR THIS ? AND THIS AINT MY TRIP! SO THIS GOES OUT TO U AND ALL UR GUPPIES WHO SPEAK ON WHAT THEY NOT KNOW....

http://youtu.be/FZZ5ey4pAQ8
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    i cant speak for them mexicans other than there halfway ? ? ...they get over here and dont know how to act...

and this coming from a mutt! Easy for u to say that on tha net!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    and this coming from a mutt! Easy for u to say that on tha net!

The Natives are a peaceful people, they dont bother anybody....they dont murder black people and ally themselves with Neo-Nazis..
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    The Natives are a peaceful people, they dont bother anybody....they dont murder black people and ally themselves with Neo-Nazis..

LMAO at you catchin feelings. Its Business homie
  • JGuccI
    JGuccI Members Posts: 12
    edited April 2011
    i feel him u cant b bang in u hanging wit french designers lol
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    h-rap 180 wrote: »
    the natives are a peaceful people, they dont bother anybody....they dont murder black people and ally themselves with neo-nazis..

and this comin from u lookin like mister cee with 2 trannys by his side! Gtfoh....
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    lmao at you catchin feelings. Its business homie

just like a female......
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    I ONLY SPEAK FACTS! CUZ ON THA REAL U IN THA WRONG LOOP! U MISINFORMED! AND I CAN TELL U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKIN BOUT CUZ U GETTIN SUM INFO FROM UR BUSTER HOMIES IN THA SAC WHO WE GOT OUR OWN AGENDA WITH AND THA BGF WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WE ABOUT AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW WHERE U COMIN FROM AND WHAT U ABOUT SO FOR ME TO PUT U ON GAME THATS WHERE I WAS WRONG! CUZ UR INFO IS BIASED AND U CAN SAY THA SAME BOUT MINE BUT UNFORTANATLY I AINT UR AVERAGE HOMIE AND I AINT BIASED I JUST SPEAK THA TRUTH AND CAN ADMIT WHEN IM WRONG, THIS AINT ONE OF THEM TIMES! AND U "CONVERTED" UR EX IF THATS THA TRUTH AND SHE GIVIN U OR GAVE U INFO IS SHE STILL BREATHING CUZ FOR HER TO B ? WITH U SHE GOTA B A RAT OR A DROP OUT AND WHERE I COME FROM THAT ? DONT FLY! ANOTHER REASON TO B HESITANT BOUT U AND UR "WAR STORIES" U CAN FOOL A LOT OF THESE SUCKERS BUT NOT ME! I AINT ABOUT TO B GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH U CUZ I ANT GOT TIME FOR THIS ? AND THIS AINT MY TRIP! SO THIS GOES OUT TO U AND ALL UR GUPPIES WHO SPEAK ON WHAT THEY NOT KNOW....

http://youtu.be/FZZ5ey4pAQ8
    your a angry lil chica, you have ? slave masters that would like to see you dead as much as the rest of us pay your salary, pull your strings and ? you into battling your own people and us Blacks and that ? makes you mad as ? but the truth hurts, now go do your research you have no juice other then getting mad online. Another lil tid bit a lot of your Big Homies got aced by there own people for not wanting to ? with the Aryans back in the day but greedy bootlicker ? like yourself killed other serenos on top of waring with everybody else sad ? . You guys are being pimped out so ? it is pathetic no wonder so many of youreducated elders jumped ship dumb ? like you make you all look bad. But it is what it is though funny thing you repping so hard yet are chopping it up on black website, but false flagging confused fakes abound here though so you fit right in...
  • gee757
    edited April 2011

ill neva understand that ? wit mexicanz hookin up wit whitez cuz everytime u turn on da newz & c people protestin fa illegal mexicanz 2 leave this country itz alwayz white redneckz protestin wantin da mexicanz 2 leave white people dont want mexicanz n this country so wtf is mexicanz gangz hookin up wit naziz?? lol smh