Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Comments

• fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    your a angry lil chica, you have ? slave masters that would like to see you dead as much as the rest of us pay your salary, pull your strings and ? you into battling your own people and us Blacks and that ? makes you mad as ? but the truth hurts, now go do your research you have no juice other then getting mad online. Another lil tid bit a lot of your Big Homies got aced by there own people for not wanting to ? with the Aryans back in the day but greedy bootlicker ? like yourself killed other serenos on top of waring with everybody else sad ? . You guys are being pimped out so ? it is pathetic no wonder so many of youreducated elders jumped ship dumb ? like you make you all look bad. But it is what it is though funny thing you repping so hard yet are chopping it up on black website, but false flagging confused fakes abound here though so you fit right in...
    LOL. you mad? just accept it for what it is and fall back =))
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    and this comin from u lookin like mister cee with 2 trannys by his side! Gtfoh....

If thats the first thought that came to your mind from lookin at me...I cant argue.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    ill neva understand that ? wit mexicanz hookin up wit whitez cuz everytime u turn on da newz & c people protestin fa illegal mexicanz 2 leave this country itz alwayz white redneckz protestin wantin da mexicanz 2 leave white people dont want mexicanz n this country so wtf is mexicanz gangz hookin up wit naziz?? lol smh

But seriously all jokes aside those are not Mexicans, they are gaylias trolls trying to entertain themselves with our attention.

When their IP's get put on blast like KTULU and the other gayliases we can sit back and have a roast...in the meantime lets keep them posting to build up the exposures.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    ill neva understand that ? wit mexicanz hookin up wit whitez cuz everytime u turn on da newz & c people protestin fa illegal mexicanz 2 leave this country itz alwayz white redneckz protestin wantin da mexicanz 2 leave white people dont want mexicanz n this country so wtf is mexicanz gangz hookin up wit naziz?? lol smh

its just the last few generations of Surenos Under La Eme that are letting themselves be pimped by the Aryans, they got so used to the cartels using them as fodder foot soldiers. They are just so used to no one really giving a ? that they throw there lives away to those will to pay them to do so regardless of how those employers talk to them or feel about them.

A quick Story for all I have a Older ese Homie who is now in his 40's in the late 80's early 90's he repped so hard for the surenos he stabbed his older brother who was raised seperate from him in a norteno hood 12 times in my parking lot over not showing the proper respect. Me and him still chop it on the regular he has a tatto shop and another seasonal side business now and just became a Grandparent recently.

He warned me about this latest breed and how they do not even have Honor amongst themselves and do not even realize how they are being used by those outsiders. A few higher ups get paid to rile up the krazy locced out youngsters and arm them and send them on errands. ? is sad how blind loyalty to those who do not share the same loyalty to you is so easily perpetuated against the simple minded...
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    your a angry lil chica, you have ? slave masters that would like to see you dead as much as the rest of us pay your salary, pull your strings and ? you into battling your own people and us blacks and that ? makes you mad as ? but the truth hurts, now go do your research you have no juice other then getting mad online. Another lil tid bit a lot of your big homies got aced by there own people for not wanting to ? with the aryans back in the day but greedy bootlicker ? like yourself killed other serenos on top of waring with everybody else sad ? . You guys are being pimped out so ? it is pathetic no wonder so many of youreducated elders jumped ship dumb ? like you make you all look bad. But it is what it is though funny thing you repping so hard yet are chopping it up on black website, but false flagging confused fakes abound here though so you fit right in...

lmfao... Black website owned by tha white man that u and ur miseducated ass support with ur dumb logics! We both joined at tha same time and how many post of nonsense u have? And now look at mine! Diference between me and u is i aint gota say but a couple words to get my point across! And im false flaggin? U just mad cuz i pulled ur cards for tha whole i-c to see! Smh...u really catching feelings huh?! U must b as stupid as u look in ur avi! I guess that ? about ur ex got ur pannys in a bunch! And me and my peeps gettin pimped? Never that! Why dont get on ur knees like u used to and pray to me for i am ur allah!
    U get pimped by a ? that dont exist and a relegion that aint ur own but thats a diferent topic, like i said many times before i come on here for entertainment i been on here since 09' and only reply when people need to get slapped upside tha head with tha real! As urself! And dont get my typing mixed up cuz i type like i speak loud and clear! Being a confused specimen like urself u wouldnt understand that so lets stick to tha facts, tha i-c is my entertainment and u just another charachter in it....
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2011
    lmfao... Black website owned by tha white man that u and ur miseducated ass support with ur dumb logics! We both joined at tha same time and how many post of nonsense u have? And now look at mine! Diference between me and u is i aint gota say but a couple words to get my point across! And im false flaggin? U just mad cuz i pulled ur cards for tha whole i-c to see! Smh...u really catching feelings huh?! U must b as stupid as u look in ur avi! I guess that ? about ur ex got ur pannys in a bunch! And me and my peeps gettin pimped? Never that! Why dont get on ur knees like u used to and pray to me for i am ur allah!
    U get pimped by a ? that dont exist and a relegion that aint ur own but thats a diferent topic, like i said many times before i come on here for entertainment i been on here since 09' and only reply when people need to get slapped upside tha head with tha real! As urself! And dont get my typing mixed up cuz i type like i speak loud and clear! Being a confused specimen like urself u wouldnt understand that so lets stick to tha facts, tha i-c is my entertainment and u just another charachter in it....

Sabes que se ensucian con frecuencia y es gente como ustedes que son la razón por la cual en nombre de todos los que estamos aquí lo que quería decir la mierda que usted falsos aspirantes mexicanos pandillero. Es falso como usted que hace cada uno en Los Ángeles se vea mal. que son una pérdida de aire y agua. para la mierda y morir maricón
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Sabes que se ensucian con frecuencia y es gente como ustedes que son la razón por la cual en nombre de todos los que estamos aquí lo que quería decir la mierda que usted falsos aspirantes mexicanos pandillero. Es falso como usted que hace cada uno en Los Ángeles se vea mal. que son una pérdida de aire y agua. para la mierda y morir maricón

english translation

You know I often get ? and it's people like you who are the reason why in the name of all of us here I wanted to say the ? you fake Mexican aspiring gang member. Is false as you do each one in Los Angeles look bad. they are a waste of air and water. for ? and die ?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Pull your panties up and quit crying, You just spewed a whole lot of nothing and further proved what a joke you are you obviously have ? twisted to the extreme but then damn your one of those special fakers so whatever floats your boat the only card your pulling though is your own so like the rest of the fakers keep on till you make it...
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    But seriously all jokes aside those are not Mexicans, they are gaylias trolls trying to entertain themselves with our attention.

When their IP's get put on blast like KTULU and the other gayliases we can sit back and have a roast...in the meantime lets keep them posting to build up the exposures.

I agree with this post. These clowns are on here just to attempt to irritate because they have nothing else to do. I had never seen them post until now. It wouldn't surprise me if those two posters do get in bed with the white man, they sound lame enough to do such a thing.
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    english translation

You know I often get ? and it's people like you who are the reason why in the name of all of us here I wanted to say the ? you fake Mexican aspiring gang member. Is false as you do each one in Los Angeles look bad. they are a waste of air and water. for ? and die ?

Homie all I am saying is that we run the streets and prison yards out here. Is it something I am proud of? No.. I have nothing personal against blacks like I said its Business mothing personal when order$ have to be carried out they have to be carried out. Now for nortenos thats another story.
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Homie all I am saying is that we run the streets and prison yards out here. Is it something I am proud of? No.. I have nothing personal against blacks like I said its Business mothing personal when order$ have to be carried out they have to be carried out. Now for nortenos thats another story.

lol i was born in honduras. i'm not black, do what you want idgaf but this is the internet u ain't going to get taken serious with that ? .
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ole ninja turtle ass ? .........
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    english translation

you know i often get ? and it's people like you who are the reason why in the name of all of us here i wanted to say the ? you fake mexican aspiring gang member. Is false as you do each one in los angeles look bad. They are a waste of air and water. For ? and die ?

haha! He probably got beat up in school!

Now translate this.....
    Maricones como tu son la razon porque otra gente se aprobecha d uno! Yo no soy cholos de esos que se cojian a tu hermana i rayavan en tus paredes i esos que se asian burla de ti porque eres joto i escuchabas a ricki martin! Yo soy diferente yo represento a mi familia i a mi gente lo mejor que yo puedo! Mas que puedo decir d ti! Yo hago i soy una diferencia en mi comunidad! Coando des un paso en mis zapatos vas aver porque tengo que cayar a esos que no saven de la vida de uno! Incluyendo te ati! I de parte d mi i todos mis carnales chinga tu madre!!
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    lol i was born in honduras. i'm not black, do what you want idgaf but this is the internet u ain't going to get taken serious with that ? .

I never said I was involved with any of it. Im just a foot soldier a product of my enviroment and im not tryin to start nothing on this forum;it is a gang related topic and I just wanted to spit a lil fact that crips and bloods lost their juice out here in L.A. (and they know that) and we took over and fools like HRAP got bent out of shape.lol it is what it is.
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    pull your panties up and quit crying, you just spewed a whole lot of nothing and further proved what a joke you are you obviously have ? twisted to the extreme but then damn your one of those special fakers so whatever floats your boat the only card your pulling though is your own so like the rest of the fakers keep on till you make it...

lol! Thats all u got to say? For a second there i thought u had a backbone but just like tha rest, u as fake as a $4 dollar bill! ? u fold easy as one to! Typicall ranker ? !

Shout out to tha homies in tha pen text messaging!!
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    fdouglass wrote: »
    I never said I was involved with any of it. Im just a foot soldier a product of my enviroment and im not tryin to start nothing on this forum;it is a gang related topic and I just wanted to spit a lil fact that crips and bloods lost their juice out here in L.A. (and they know that) and we took over and fools like HRAP got bent out of shape.lol it is what it is.

lol but a lot of surenos don't know our own language thats sad how can be representing and majority of cholos don't know spanish ?
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    lol but a lot of surenos don't know our own language thats sad how can be representing and majority of cholos don't know spanish ?

Well whatever homie!!my point is Nipsey needs to keep his mouth closed because they lost their clout out here so they can't speak on nobody else.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    lol! Thats all u got to say? For a second there i thought u had a backbone but just like tha rest, u as fake as a $4 dollar bill! ? u fold easy as one to! Typicall ranker ? !

LOL wow seriously your entertaining as hell continue right on what more do I need to say the truth is out there already spin it however you want it will not change the reality of the actual facts on ? ...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011

So let us know: Are you posting from California right now??
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    i agree with this post. These clowns are on here just to attempt to irritate because they have nothing else to do. I had never seen them post until now. It wouldn't surprise me if those two posters do get in bed with the white man, they sound lame enough to do such a thing.

nuthin else to do? Speak for urself! Im as mexican as they come my family from michoacan!first generation mexican! I got a job and i own an appraisal company on tha side! Obviously u dont read but if u've read my past post in here i just came in to check this fu cuz he tryin to speak on sumthin he dont know ? about! And he spoke to me first idk bout u but when im spoken to i speak back and like i said earlier i dont have time for this but today was a slow day so i had sum time to put these muhfukas in they place cuz unlike u i have a life, so ill let u get back to suckin h-raps nuts!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    So let us know: Are you posting from California right now??
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    h-rap 180 wrote: »
    so let us know: are you posting from california right now??

of course! Im always posted! At my day time job right now... What up? Like i said earlier i aint ur average "homie" i payed my dues and got respect from my homies i switched lanes when i started havin kids im on my grown man tip just tryin to pay tha mortgage and put food on tha table im still active but dont go lookin for ? ! Only diference in my life now is family first everything else can just take its place........
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    h-rap 180 wrote: »

relax... Im workin.... Mister cee......
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011

Im posting from montana im just a ethug
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    somebody need to gif his signature, when he stretch both his hands out & wobble his head nh

Yep, just like i thought.....FUGAZEE