Any of yall FANS of FRENCH MONTANA......

1235»

Comments

• KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited April 2011
    Lol @ wack NY rapper trying to hop on that Southern Trap ? . I guess NY is now on that if you can't beat em join em ? right?

This ? sounds wack as ? . He got a wack ass flow plus he ain't lyrical. To make ? even worse he's from NY so I know no one gives a ? about him outside of there.

If Waka wasn't from NY this wack ass ? wouldn't even have a career.

That Max B ? is trash too. Complete garbage.
  • KidLife10200
    edited April 2011
    kweyork wrote: »
    I know a lot signed artist that are garbage whats ur point nugga - a ? aint got to be signed or blow up to be putting out good music

French signed and got a single out 'choppa down' off his upcoming album 'excuse my french' by the way - obviously u don't know ?

"yellow maserati cokeboyz license-plate, - nice day - dealing through the haters getting life straight"

Stop posting this garbage...That line is ? garbage.

Someone needs to slap the ? outta FLocka's mom for putting this trash on.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    yo ?....i went to this cats show without ever hearing any of his material,{ofcourse i didnt pay}... ? was packed and everybody was singing along with that ? ....not really ? that i would listen to but dude had the people going crazy, I was shocked....is sun all over the radio or something?
  • KidLife10200
    edited April 2011
    Yo "Sun" I never hear any of his ? on the radio "sun." Not even Hot 97 "sun."
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    _? _ wrote: »
    french makes good music period

real talk.....I'm glad we got French to keep the wave alive til hopefully Biggavell wins that appeal
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    He's aight never listened to his music until this thread but I can see how he'd have a little cult following......nothing stood out though I got the same vibe from all his tracks posted in here....
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    mac mac macaroooonnniiiiiiiiiii