Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nuthin else to do? Speak for urself! Im as mexican as they come my family from michoacan!first generation mexican! I got a job and i own an appraisal company on tha side! Obviously u dont read but if u've read my past post in here i just came in to check this fu cuz he tryin to speak on sumthin he dont know ? about! And he spoke to me first idk bout u but when im spoken to i speak back and like i said earlier i dont have time for this but today was a slow day so i had sum time to put these muhfukas in they place cuz unlike u i have a life, so ill let u get back to suckin h-raps nuts!
    keep faking it till you believe it maybe if you chant the Aryans do not run the Surenos like cannon fodder slaves maybe eventually you will actually believe it. I swear you children are hilarious only person you keep checking is your self...
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    keep faking it till you believe it maybe if you chant the aryans do not run the surenos like cannon fodder slaves maybe eventually you will actually believe it. I swear you children are hilarious only person you keep checking is your self...

lol! Speak only when spoken to youngen and tha worst part is u probably older than me still tryin to speak politics! Get off tha internet and make sumthin off urself but seein how childish and feminin u are this might b ur real world! U a sucka and i proved that ? already! Smh at 40yr olds on tha internet...get off my ? .....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol! Speak only when spoken to youngen and tha worst part is u probably older than me still tryin to speak politics! Get off tha internet and make sumthin off urself but seein how childish and feminin u are this might b ur real world! U a sucka and i proved that ? already! Smh at 40yr olds on tha internet...get off my ? .....

You dont make sense...wouldnt a "40 yr old" be on the internet instead of a "young gangsta" like you??

Why are you not inside some Co-ed ? or in the streets if you are so "young"??

Are you admitting that you are a loser for your age???
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It seems like you only check back in this thread to have your feelings hurt like a lil lame trick, you have read nothing I said so all this back forth is doing is exposing your ignorance, how is one fake gonna say I support another the nerve of of you confused children. Keep false flagging and making ? up it is funny to me...

lol no you're the one who's getting played by other posters ? dont believe in the ? you speaking it's the internet you can be whoever you want and know anyone you want so stop gassing yourself to be someone you're not lil dude
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You dont make sense...wouldnt a "40 yr old" be on the internet instead of a "young gangsta" like you??

Why are you not inside some Co-ed ? or in the streets if you are so "young"??

Are you admitting that you are a loser for your age???

got em!!!!!!!!!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its okay chola we believe youare the real deal you have proven your the best at grabbing your ankles. It funny child your the one getting homotional because I pointed out the aryans run you kats they are your bosses the ones that pay you and you answer to and your still kicking it on a hiphop site mad about reality, so keep ? riding that white pride ? Denial is not just a river in the mother land...
    lol no you're the one who's getting played by other posters ? dont believe in the ? you speaking it's the internet you can be whoever you want and know anyone you want so stop gassing yourself to be someone you're not lil dude
    you do not need to believe in the truth for it to remain the truth in fact no matter how much you disbelieve in it or argue against it will not change from being the truth I am the some person online as offline I do not hid my face or even my street name nothing made up unlike some fake colts repping ? general...

Like I said you kats keep faking it the ? is entertaining to watch clowns all made up and acting like exaggerated fools...
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its okay chola we believe youare the real deal you have proven your the best at grabbing your ankles. It funny child your the one getting homotional because I pointed out the aryans run you kats they are your bosses the ones that pay you and you answer to and your still kicking it on a hiphop site mad about reality, so keep ? riding that white pride ? Denial is not just a river in the mother land...

you do not need to believe in the truth for it to remain the truth in fact no matter how much you disbelieve in it or argue against it will not change from being the truth I am the some person online as offline I do not hid my face or even my street name nothing made up unlike some fake colts repping ? general...

Like I said you kats keep faking it the ? is entertaining to watch clowns all made up and acting like exaggerated fools...

I dont need to believe in the truth because truth is you trying to be another person knowing you're not....claiming you know this and that but dont know ? lol especially when it comes to this gang ? you just like these lil ? now listening to the lyrics and believe every word the rapper says and wanna grow up to be like him lol sad it's ok you dont have to fake it to make it
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont need to believe in the truth because truth is you trying to be another person knowing you're not....claiming you know this and that but dont know ? lol especially when it comes to this gang ? you just like these lil ? now listening to the lyrics and believe every word the rapper says and wanna grow up to be like him lol sad it's ok you dont have to fake it to make it
    LOL yeah and the Dude from Virginia does what a fake ass Klown if you only had a small inkling past the few images you see online I keep it real down to my Photo I got my homies in videos in this thread with Yukmouth Real BDogs with Compton origins what you got besides being a false flagger and a picture of a whiteboy playing football???
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL yeah and the Dude from Virginia does what a fake ass Klown if you only had a small inkling past the few images you see online I keep it real down to my Photo I got my homies in videos in this thread with Yukmouth Real BDogs with Compton origins what you got besides being a false flagger and a picture of a whiteboy playing football???

Maybe he feels that the white-man in his avatar is a better representation of himself than his own actual self.

Hidden behind a false/fake/fraudulent/fugazee image he might be Mister Cee, or a wheel-chair ? lurking HipHop forums for a mate.....he fits the profile...an anonymous-alias-avatar...a freakish-fictitious-? who gets his "jollies" by interacting with actual people who have a semblance of normalcy and verified identities.

These dysfunctional derelicts and deviants have found solace and sanctuary on these forums were their social awkwardness can be masked and muted.
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maybe he feels that the white-man in his avatar is a better representation of himself than his own actual self.

Hidden behind a false/fake/fraudulent/fugazee image he might be Mister Cee, or a wheel-chair ? lurking HipHop forums for a mate.....he fits the profile...an anonymous-alias-avatar...a freakish-fictitious-? who gets his "jollies" by interacting with actual people who have a semblance of normalcy and verified identities.

These dysfunctional derelicts and deviants have found solace and sanctuary on these forums were their social awkwardness can be masked and muted.

lol wow look at this.....fake ass black militants trying to kick knowlegde lol you ? are real dumb.....ya'll so worried about a white man trying get over on you....like your own kind wont do the same lol stop the racial profile it's 2011 not 1970....you got ? in videos huh? what does that have to do with being a gangbanger? lol like I said you associate yourself with them ? in the streets and think that will label you as a ? ? smh so sad.....like my ? ed lover says........op4ccw.gif
    stop living someone else's life and live your own
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    But seriously all jokes aside those are not Mexicans, they are gaylias trolls trying to entertain themselves with our attention.

When their IP's get put on blast like KTULU and the other gayliases we can sit back and have a roast...in the meantime lets keep them posting to build up the exposures.
    its just the last few generations of Surenos Under La Eme that are letting themselves be pimped by the Aryans, they got so used to the cartels using them as fodder foot soldiers. They are just so used to no one really giving a ? that they throw there lives away to those will to pay them to do so regardless of how those employers talk to them or feel about them.

A quick Story for all I have a Older ese Homie who is now in his 40's in the late 80's early 90's he repped so hard for the surenos he stabbed his older brother who was raised seperate from him in a norteno hood 12 times in my parking lot over not showing the proper respect. Me and him still chop it on the regular he has a tatto shop and another seasonal side business now and just became a Grandparent recently.

He warned me about this latest breed and how they do not even have Honor amongst themselves and do not even realize how they are being used by those outsiders. A few higher ups get paid to rile up the krazy locced out youngsters and arm them and send them on errands. ? is sad how blind loyalty to those who do not share the same loyalty to you is so easily perpetuated against the simple minded...

^ smh thatz sum sad ? !
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol wow look at this.....fake ass black militants trying to kick knowlegde lol you ? are real dumb.....ya'll so worried about a white man trying get over on you....like your own kind wont do the same lol stop the racial profile it's 2011 not 1970....you got ? in videos huh? what does that have to do with being a gangbanger? lol like I said you associate yourself with them ? in the streets and think that will label you as a ? ? smh so sad.....like my ? ed lover says........op4ccw.gif
    stop living someone else's life and live your own

Militant?? You seem confused, and why when you see a word you can't understand you weirdos call it "kicking knowledge".

Who the he'll is worried about a "white-man", y'all white folks are worried about us, that's why you joined this website.

Stop trying to be something you are not, you don't play football, you don't know how Black folks live, you just watch rap videos and assume.

So So Sad.
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Militant?? You seem confused, and why when you see a word you can't understand you weirdos call it "kicking knowledge".

Who the he'll is worried about a "white-man", y'all white folks are worried about us, that's why you joined this website.

Stop trying to be something you are not, you don't play football, you don't know how Black folks live, you just watch rap videos and assume.

So So Sad.

You seem shook up when I mentioned a man that isnt black...why is that? get off that pro black ? you sounding very ignorant.....I dont know how black folks live.....lol wow that's your best comeback? how are black people suppose to live? I didnt know black people must have a certain lifestyle to maintain....damn you stupid lol
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol@ blk militant...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You seem shook up when I mentioned a man that isnt black...why is that? get off that pro black ? you sounding very ignorant.....I dont know how black folks live.....lol wow that's your best comeback? how are black people suppose to live? I didnt know black people must have a certain lifestyle to maintain....damn you stupid lol

??

WTF is "Pro-Black"????

I used the search function to get a better understanding of your mentality and just like I thought you are a weirdo that's into Dragonball-Z and mud-wrestling :(

Yes, you don't know how Black folks are supposed to live because if you did you wouldn't be some lame cornball talking about militants and Pro blackness like some house-? Uncle-Tom.

You should be in a sub-forum chatting about Anime or Hulk Hogan like you normally do, leave the HipHop for grown folks.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I didnt know black people must have a certain lifestyle to maintain....

well damn cuzzin you do realize black people DO in fact have to live a certain lifestyle to maintain right?? maybe you dont know as much as you think
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ??

WTF is "Pro-Black"????

I used the search function to get a better understanding of your mentality and just like I thought you are a weirdo that's into Dragonball-Z and mud-wrestling :(

Yes, you don't know how Black folks are supposed to live because if you did you wouldn't be some lame cornball talking about militants and Pro blackness like some house-? Uncle-Tom.

You should be in a sub-forum chatting about Anime or Hulk Hogan like you normally do, leave the HipHop for grown folks.

ok.....hating on someone who does plays and movies who dress up like a female making millions.....and I'm the weirdo? lol stop hating on your own kind you look real dumb when try to keep it professional when actually dont know ? .....go sell some bean pies or something cuz this aint you
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well damn cuzzin you do realize black people DO in fact have to live a certain lifestyle to maintain right?? maybe you dont know as much as you think

and what is it? because they are broke black people and they are rich black people......you saying no matter where they live or how they make their income they must live a certain lifestyle? lol that makes no sense I didnt know their was certain standard lifestyle that black people must maintain.....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options

gee757 wrote: »
    ^ smh thatz sum sad ? !

So So Sad.
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ blk militant...
    ??

WTF is "Pro-Black"????

ok.....hating on someone who does plays and movies who dress up like a female making millions.....and I'm the weirdo? lol stop hating on your own kind you look real dumb when try to keep it professional when actually dont know ? .....go sell some bean pies or something cuz this aint you

LOL at this faceless fake wannabe false flagger talking reckless to real certified brothers online mad because he does not have any homies to roll with mad because he is pretending be anyone but himself online. Gets his info from watching TV shows but not from people from the actual hoods as far as my Street Lineage goes I was raised in Folk Hood Moved to A blood hood as a teenager and have done Dirt with Folks Crips Bloods Surenos Nortenos and anyone else about making money that shows proper respect. Another sad case of the uninitiated and uncertified speaking ignorance to their elders and getting mad when they are corrected, but alas ignorance is a bliss that has now been disrupted by the pain of truth learn to deal...
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ anybody bragging about how much dirt they done on a website.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ anybody bragging about how much dirt they done on a website.
    Bragging far from it I am a old man and I gave no details past the fact that grime has been commited in pursuit of survival for myself and money for my family anyone who has ever struggled and lived in any hood feels what I am saying but I can understand if you do not due to lack of similar life experiences...
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bragging far from it I am a old man and I gave no details past the fact that grime has been commited in pursuit of survival for myself and money for my family anyone who has ever struggled and lived in any hood feels what I am saying but I can understand if you do not due to lack of similar life experiences...

had my fair ? of getting into ? been surronded by gang members all my life. but i'm not going to go back and forth with these e-thugs.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options

Yes you are a weirdo if you think a straight Black man cant have an opinion about Tyler Perry without one of his cross-dressing fans calling it "hating".

ROFL this sicko is has been defending Tyler Perry wearing a dress for a week straight.

and why would I sell bean-pies Im not a N.O.I muslim, why dont you go ? little boys like a white Catholic priest.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    had my fair ? of getting into ? been surronded by gang members all my life. but i'm not going to go back and forth with these e-thugs.

Your right some Kats are e thugs they create a false persona hide there face use made up names and rep lives they seen on tv heard on songs or read somewhere. Others are real Folks that maybe using a Android or laptop chilling in their car and are chopping it up bored on a sunny sunday afternoon while sipping on something and twisting something up. You would be amazed at how many both sides have in their ranks as far as those keeping it real versus the fakes...
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes you are a weirdo if you think a straight Black man cant have an opinion about Tyler Perry without one of his cross-dressing fans calling it "hating".

ROFL this sicko is has been defending Tyler Perry wearing a dress for a week straight.

and why would I sell bean-pies Im not a N.O.I muslim, why dont you go ? little boys like a white Catholic priest.

right because a man who dresses in female clothes for a role in a movie or play is a ? according to you....smh terrible opinion....lol@ you going racial again to try to win an arguement you're terrible you been expose more than once...simping kat and denying it smh it's ok if you like white meat nobody is gonna look at you different lol