Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    right because a man who dresses in female clothes for a role in a movie or play is a ? according to you....smh terrible opinion....lol@ you going racial again to try to win an arguement you're terrible you been expose more than once...simping kat and denying it smh it's ok if you like white meat nobody is gonna look at you different lol

Silly little boy, any man who's gimmick is to dress up like a woman is a clown to me and Spike Lee agrees.

I dont need to be "racial" unless a silly child likes to use words like "Militant", "Pro-Black" and "Bean-Pie" like some reject Rush Limbaugh.

Child please, how you gonna "expose" somebody that aint trying to hide?? And this aint an argument freak Im just talking ? to a mark

"Simping"?? Is that some e-geek term for play mackin' at a ? ?? But if I was "Simpin" on some ? tell that braud to prove it or quit being a braud by siding with a braud.

Your right some Kats are e thugs they create a false persona hide there face use made up names and rep lives they seen on tv heard on songs or read somewhere. Others are real Folks that maybe using a Android or laptop chilling in their car and are chopping it up bored on a sunny sunday afternoon while sipping on something and twisting something up. You would be amazed at how many both sides have in their ranks as far as those keeping it real versus the fakes...

Man these clowns is highly sensitive about Mister Cee & Tyler Perry...I think that vaginal08 dude is that ? dude with the white tiger in his avi...I aint never heard of a male-poster defending the art of cross-dressing.

Im going to do some guess-work, its the last 10min's of this game and Boston just took the lead so it might be a minute...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Silly little boy, any man who's gimmick is to dress up like a woman is a clown to me and Spike Lee agrees.

I dont need to be "racial" unless a silly child likes to use words like "Militant", "Pro-Black" and "Bean-Pie" like some reject Rush Limbaugh.

? please, how you gonna "expose" somebody that aint trying to hide?? And this aint an argument freak Im just talking ? to a mark

"Simping"?? Is that some e-geek term for play mackin' at a ? ?? But if I was "Simpin" on some ? tell that ? to prove it or quit being a ? by siding with a ? .

who gives a ? what you or spike lee ? ass thinks....both of ya'll are salty of another man making money now that's some clown ass ? to me....dont get mad now because I spoke the truth about you getting caught trying to holla at a white chick which you claim you're not really into which was lie stop the antics and just admit you a fake ass wanna be black militant trying to go against anything that isnt black we off that son it's 2011 no need to try to speak on some allah akbar dumb ? because ? aint trying to hear it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I dont ? wit Tyler Perry ? . But Jamie Foxx as Wanda, and Martin Lawrence as Shanaynay was/is classic
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    cain_marko wrote: »
    lol at the course the thread has taken!!

lmao co-sign...........
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Since this thread is so phucked up.....I might as well add to the phuckery.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I dont ? wit Tyler Perry ? . But Jamie Foxx as Wanda, and Martin Lawrence as Shanaynay was/is classic
    man while those cases are not the quite the same Martin still is on some cross dressing fuckery as of late trying to stay relevant but both comedians you named are not more known by those personas or even owing there fame to those personas so it is what it is...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    who gives a ? what you or spike lee ? ass thinks....both of ya'll are salty of another man making money now that's some clown ass ? to me....dont get mad now because I spoke the truth about you getting caught trying to holla at a white chick which you claim you're not really into which was lie stop the antics and just admit you a fake ass wanna be black militant trying to go against anything that isnt black we off that son it's 2011 no need to try to speak on some allah akbar dumb ? because ? aint trying to hear it

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK RAY ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...okay now that i got that out of my system:

At first I thought you were just a random weirdo but I saw that thread in the Cheap Seats today were they were clowning you.

I got the weirdo talking about "Militancy"...? his head all up.

Sicko's like you are the only people I know that will defend cross-dressing and try to knock a playa for spitting game at a ? .

You asked another male-poster to video-chat with you ya' fake ass Ku Klux Klansman, LOLOL this peckawood is so confused he's quoting Islamic phrases to a Black man.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

You ? red-neck trailer-trash Hillbilly, your Hick-ass is a Nascar Stan wtf you doing around us??
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    So liking an horrible anime makes his opinion null and void????

Its a combination of Anime, mud-wrestling, Nascar, and a crush on Booker T., and Tyler Perry.
  • Turfaholic
    edited April 2011
    Ray allen goat clutch shooter!!!!!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011

Man that was some ? .....
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    and what is it? because they are broke black people and they are rich black people......you saying no matter where they live or how they make their income they must live a certain lifestyle? lol that makes no sense I didnt know their was certain standard lifestyle that black people must maintain.....

yes LOL do you know both poor and rich black people?? america wasnt created for anything but whites to be apart of the establishment. dont try to pull me into some e arguement. im not here to bicker back and forth young man LOL

look at ben rothelisberger compared to mike vick and tell me black people dont have to maintain a certain lifestyle

look at an ounce of ? equaling 5 - 10 years in prison and an ounce of powder ? equaling a year in prison and tell me blacks dont have to maintain a certain type of lifestyle

so what im saying makes no sense?? or is it that you didnt think about what you typed before you typed it.

this can only be two things, a convo or an arguement. if you wanna argue ... nah cuzzin im good you can keep thinking whatever it is you wanna think. but reality is the truth of life and you cant stop that
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK RAY ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...okay now that i got that out of my system:

At first I thought you were just a random weirdo but I saw that thread in the Cheap Seats today were they were clowning you.

I got the weirdo talking about "Militancy"...? his head all up.

Sicko's like you are the only people I know that will defend cross-dressing and try to knock a playa for spitting game at a ? .

You asked another male-poster to video-chat with you ya' fake ass Ku Klux Klansman, LOLOL this peckawood is so confused he's quoting Islamic phrases to a Black man.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

You ? red-neck trailer-trash Hillbilly, your Hick-ass is a Nascar Stan wtf you doing around us??

lol who did I ask to video chat with me? son you got confused with another dude or something....I'm still lol@ you being bitter at someone making millions at what he's doing....pitiful....I'm a hick ass nascar stan because I talk about jeff gordon?? mmmm what about the other black dudes in that thread? they're "red necks" too because they watch nascar? lol you make no sense at all go to bed lil ?
  • talik23
    edited April 2011

nope reggie miller is.......
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2011

Child please, how you gonna "expose" somebody that aint trying to hide?? And this aint an argument freak Im just talking ? to a mark

"Simping"?? Is that some e-geek term for play mackin' at a ? ?? But if I was "Simpin" on some ? tell that braud to prove it or quit being a braud by siding with a braud.

Man these clowns is highly sensitive about Mister Cee & Tyler Perry...I think that vaginal08 dude is that ? dude with the white tiger in his avi...I aint never heard of a male-poster defending the art of cross-dressing.

Im going to do some guess-work, its the last 10min's of this game and Boston just took the lead so it might be a minute...

daaaaammmmm called dude vaginal08 !!! LOLOLOL!!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    lol who did I ask to video chat with me? son you got confused with another dude or something....I'm still lol@ you being bitter at someone making millions at what he's doing....pitiful....I'm a hick ass nascar stan because I talk about jeff gordon?? mmmm what about the other black dudes in that thread? they're "red necks" too because they watch nascar? lol you make no sense at all go to bed lil ?

Dog you spend half your online-time in the Turn-buckle forum talking about Booker T and wrestling,
    then you acting like a NAscar groupie for Jeff Gordan,
    then you in the Kobe Fa99it thread getting caught in lies
    then you throw on cape for me stating the fact that Black-men wearing dresses is played out..

All that sounds suspect.......and why would I go to bed at 7:10 with Den & OKC on??
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    yes LOL do you know both poor and rich black people?? america wasnt created for anything but whites to be apart of the establishment. dont try to pull me into some e arguement. im not here to bicker back and forth young man LOL

look at ben rothelisberger compared to mike vick and tell me black people dont have to maintain a certain lifestyle

look at an ounce of ? equaling 5 - 10 years in prison and an ounce of powder ? equaling a year in prison and tell me blacks dont have to maintain a certain type of lifestyle

so what im saying makes no sense?? or is it that you didnt think about what you typed before you typed it.

this can only be two things, a convo or an arguement. if you wanna argue ... nah cuzzin im good you can keep thinking whatever it is you wanna think. but reality is the truth of life and you cant stop that

ok....let me break this down to you lil homie you mad cool so I wont take this serious....ben rothelisberger got off because they didnt have no evidence to him ? that girl...that was some he say she say ? ....no dna of his was found so ok what michael vick did was different....yeah they were just dogs that was fighting but he LIED to the commisioner saying he had nothing to do with it period which was false why lie knowing you're gonna get caught up? you talking like only black people sell ? and white people sell powder.....no dawg it goes either way whether you black, white, asian, brazilian or whatever you do wrong you goin to jail bottom line no matter what your skin color is....like I said I'm not arguing with you but what you said really doesnt make a whole lot of sense
  • Turfaholic
    edited April 2011
    talik23 wrote: »
    nope reggie miller is.......

Bruh, Allen all-time 3 point leader, and has championship rings. Miller has a fued with Spike Lee and couldnt get the Pacers past the Bulls
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Dog you spend half your online-time in the Turn-buckle forum talking about Booker T and wrestling,
    then you throw on cape for me stating the fact that Black-men wearing dresses is played out..

All that sounds suspect.......and why would I go to bed at 7:10 with Den & OKC on??

lol @ trying to follow me.....? I'm in more threads than you could think of....trying to kick knowlegde in a thread about ? , trying to stay off that fact that you got caught trying to holla at a white chick if you like ? then ok ? the skin color lol....stop trying to hard dude
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    daaaaammmmm called dude vaginal08 !!! LOLOLOL!!!!

Venereal/Vaginal...it is what it is. LOL
    Attachment not found.
    He been showing out all weekend runnin' from forum to forum getting clowned for his foolishness
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Venereal/Vaginal...it is what it is. LOL
    Attachment not found.
    He been showing out all weekend runnin' from forum to forum getting clowned for his foolishness

and you showed this because.............???? lol@ you trying to pull something but come with nothing....obviously you didnt see the whole convo because if you did you would know he stopped talking after I explained to him what I said so you failed there again
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    lol @ trying to follow me.....? I'm in more threads than you could think of....trying to kick knowlegde in a thread about ? , trying to stay off that fact that you got caught trying to holla at a white chick if you like ? then ok ? the skin color lol....stop trying to hard dude

Dont have to follow you, i can simply use the Search function.

Who the hell is trying to "kick knowledge"? Is that what people call discussion now??

If you can prove I was trying to talk to a white girl, then you can also prove you were no trying to video-chat with a male-poster....I talk to chicks & you talk to d*cks right??
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    and you showed this because.............???? lol@ you trying to pull something but come with nothing....obviously you didnt see the whole convo because if you did you would know he stopped talking after I explained to him what I said so you failed there again

Just to show that you have been going forum to forum being battered like a housewife that burned dinner.

was that the guy you wanted to see on video camera??
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011

damn a kat with those interests talking about banging wtf???LMFBAO when false flaggers cards get pulled ? gets ugly I guess damn...
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    turfaholic wrote: »
    bruh, allen all-time 3 point leader, and has championship rings. Miller has a fued with spike lee and couldnt get the pacers past the bulls

son he just pasted reggie miller for 3 point leader of all time. Unlike reggie he didnt have to bounce from team to team like ray allen. Also ray allen got 1 ring because of the team he had in boston. He's a good clutch player but his clutch never compares to reggie miller.....

ed-lover-cmon-son.jpg
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Dont have to follow you, i can simply use the Search function.

Who the hell is trying to "kick knowledge"? Is that what people call discussion now??

If you can prove I was trying to talk to a white girl, then you can also prove you were no trying to video-chat with a male-poster....I talk to chicks & you talk to d*cks right??

right because using the search engine doesnt mean you're not looking for what I'm doing or where I post at....smh....still where is the proof of this so called video chat? lol I dont even have a webcam so what the ? you talking about? you just trying to pull some ? out ya ass and ya coming with nothing