Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Just to show that you have been going forum to forum being battered like a housewife that burned dinner.

was that the guy you wanted to see on video camera??
    ease up on the child fam he has been aired out as not a reputable source on anything hood related anyone who has read this thread can see through him now...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ease up on the child fam he has been aired out as not a reputable source on anything hood related anyone who has read this thread can see through him now...

please....you need to log off you already got ? on you dont want round 2
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    lol@ hrap & fazeem
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

The streets are a long way away from the Nascar track or the line outside a theater when a Tyler Perry movie is playing;
    rednecks-nascar.jpg
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    LMFBAO at you trying reverse Psychology on me...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    The streets are a long way away from the Nascar track or the line outside a theater when a Tyler Perry movie is playing;
    rednecks-nascar.jpg

lolllllllllllllll
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    now days $$$$$ = rank.......
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao @ h-rap & fazeem persecuting vageneral08
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    wigga_crackers2.gif
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Naw it is just pulling the card on the fakes repping fake ? trying to make their fiction reality to those that do not know already...
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    not even close son
    wigga_crackers2.gif

hmmmmm I see why you stay in the reason....you got chased out the donkey then you got sonned in a thread you made in cheap seats lol I see why you hang around the young crowd trying to be the hnic huh? lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    not even close son

hmmmmm I see why you stay in the reason....you got chased out the donkey then you got sonned in a thread you made in cheap seats lol I see why you hang around the young crowd trying to be the hnic huh? lol

Damn you still posting you truly are a glutton......
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Damn you still posting you truly are a glutton......

lol you replying to my quotes and I'm not even talking to you....so who's really the glutton? step off lame
  • DanknDrank
    edited April 2011
    not even close son

thats delusional talk, its plain to see that you been getting tried like a $2 hoe at a ? party
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    thats delusional talk, its plain to see that you been getting tried like a $2 hoe at a ? party

no.....? know what the deal is....? is funny to me but ? aint doing nothing but blowing smoke up their ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    not even close son

IMG_8150.jpg

Fam' do like I do and post screen-shots or links of this "sonning" because without those nobody will believe you.

You are an odd little fellow, I stay in the Reason because this is a AllHipHop website and this forum is HipHop discussion and my business is HipHop related as the HipHop networking links in my Sig clearly indicate.

If I want to talk sports I have an Insider account at ESPN and I never post in a Donkey forum unless its moved there by a Mod or on accident.

Now give us some links to these chasings & sonnings
    (Use the advanced search feature w/ my screen-name and key-words)
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    See fam he is one of those fakes so caught up in his delusions that no matter the facts he will keep denying the truth.

See for these weirdos who do not have a real life persona that gets any respect and are ashamed of who they really are so they make up a bunch of ? and hide their face online to speak ? they really know nothing of and are afraid to say in the physical world.

They have created a fantasy world that starts crumbling whenever they are forced to confront reality and those of us Kicking Game at the lames hurt that fragile Psyche sometimes irreparably so they lash out with all they have which usually is nothing but more delusional ? ...
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Fam' do like I do and post screen-shots or links of this "sonning" because without those nobody will believe you.

You are an odd little fellow, I stay in the Reason because this is a AllHipHop website and this forum is HipHop discussion and my business is HipHop related as the HipHop networking links in my Sig clearly indicate.

If I want to talk sports I have an Insider account at ESPN and I never post in a Donkey forum unless its moved there by a Mod or on accident.

Now give us some links to these chasings & sonnings
    (Use the advanced search feature w/ my screen-name and key-words)

oh like I cant find out old threads lol......you remember the thread you made about raheem morris should be coach of the year.....here's the link since you asked for it...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?91510-Raheem-Morris-is-2010-N-F-L-coach-of-the-Year/page6
    ^^page 6 where you got shut down by someone who you thought that wasn't black lol you failed there then.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?91510-Raheem-Morris-is-2010-N-F-L-coach-of-the-Year/page4
    Here at page 4 where hobe killed you with one quote about barry bonds lmao....you need to get your sports knowledge up because you obviously dont belong in the cheap seats....oh and the ill community is just more than HIP HOP....other threads like sports, cars, ladies got a section, and more ? so dont spit that silly ? because it makes no sense
  • DanknDrank
    edited April 2011
    See fam he is one of those fakes so caught up in his delusions that no matter the facts he will keep denying the truth.

See for these weirdos who do not have a real life persona that gets any respect and are ashamed of who they really are so they make up a bunch of ? and hide their face online to speak ? they really know nothing of and are afraid to say in the physical world.

They have created a fantasy world that starts crumbling whenever they are forced to confront reality and those of us Kicking Game at the lames hurt that fragile Psyche sometimes irreparably so they lash out with all they have which usually is nothing but more delusional ? ...

i been peeped that out bout these cats on here, they'll talk all the ying yang in the world to try convince you that they bout something,you can tell the funny style dudes from the ones who that non fictional insight just they choice of words and they're reaction towards yours
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    Damn this thread is still going.lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    aww ? more aliases popping back up...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    bow bow bow bow bow bow
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    aww ? more aliases popping back up...

Hey whats going on oldtimer!!!Still bitter I see.lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    i been peeped that out bout these cats on here, they'll talk all the ying yang in the world to try convince you that they bout something,you can tell the funny style dudes from the ones who that non fictional insight just they choice of words and they're reaction towards yours
    sadly that is the online world for you...
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

yet you do everything u just said in that post smh lol.