Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh like I cant find out old threads lol......you remember the thread you made about raheem morris should be coach of the year.....here's the link since you asked for it...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?91510-Raheem-Morris-is-2010-N-F-L-coach-of-the-Year/page6
    ^^page 6 where you got shut down by someone who you thought that wasn't black lol you failed there then.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?91510-Raheem-Morris-is-2010-N-F-L-coach-of-the-Year/page4
    Here at page 4 where hobe killed you with one quote about barry bonds lmao....you need to get your sports knowledge up because you obviously dont belong in the cheap seats....oh and the ill community is just more than HIP HOP....other threads like sports, cars, ladies got a section, and more ? so dont spit that silly ? because it makes no sense

Im done with this back and forth.

Nobody "sons" me, I picked Raheem Morris to win Coach of the Year and he came in second place.

Of course Im going to root for the Black coach because my Uncles told me about an era when their were no Black coaches or even Quarterbacks for that matter and my Uncle got beat out by Danny White to play for the Cowboys.

I thought I articulated by stance superbly in that thread with facts, stats, and good reasoning.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sadly that is the online world for you...

exactly this tha world u live in?! U just proved my point! U been on this ? all weekend get a life! Get sum sun! Like i said ur a yellow ass ? ass sucka still livin at ur momas house tryin to b sumthin ur not! And please dont put no mo pics in yo avi cuz they say it all! Take sum time off tha web and shower u lookin mad ? in yo avi! With ur out dated as room! ? ur whole look say u still livin in tha past tryin to b sumthin ur not! All ur pics out dated as ? ! Smh at 40 yr olds arguin on tha web! Get a life... This cant b it for u but then again u sucka that probably cant even come out ur momas house so who knows...... This might really b it for u! ? it to each their own...
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Smh at these 30-40 year olds arguin on tha internet all weekend.... Get a life muhfuckas! I cant beleive i seriously went back and forth with u losers!
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    exactly this tha world u live in?! U just proved my point! U been on this ? all weekend get a life! Get sum sun! Like i said ur a yellow ass ? ass sucka still livin at ur momas house tryin to b sumthin ur not! And please dont put no mo pics in yo avi cuz they say it all! Take sum time off tha web and shower u lookin mad ? in yo avi! With ur out dated as room! ? ur whole look say u still livin in tha past tryin to b sumthin ur not! All ur pics out dated as ? ! Smh at 40 yr olds arguin on tha web! Get a life... This cant b it for u but then again u sucka that probably cant even come out ur momas house so who knows...... This might really b it for u! ? it to each their own...

Lmao!! This was some funny ? !

I cant believe yall ? still arguing since last week!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Im done with this back and forth.

Nobody "sons" me, I picked Raheem Morris to win Coach of the Year and he came in second place.

Of course Im going to root for the Black coach because my Uncles told me about an era when their were no Black coaches or even Quarterbacks for that matter and my Uncle got beat out by Danny White to play for the Cowboys.

I thought I articulated by stance superbly in that thread with facts, stats, and good reasoning.

glad you finally got some sense to leave it alone because you're done
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    [IMG]http://prattleonboyo.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/attention-? -advisory-system.jpg[/IMG]

jt2zb4.jpg
    //////////////////
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Smh at these 30-40 year olds arguin on tha internet all weekend.... Get a life muhfuckas! I cant beleive i seriously went back and forth with u losers!
    Damn Your feelings still hurt I done forgot about your fake ass ? you need some tissue or are you just mad your not getting any attention either way keep on faking it and lying to yourself no matter what you feel or say the truth does not change...
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn your feelings still hurt i done forgot about your fake ass ? you need some tissue or are you just mad your not getting any attention either way keep on faking it and lying to yourself no matter what you feel or say the truth does not change...

lol! Fixed ur name for ya... I came back in this ? to see this thread still open and u been on this muhfucka all weekend! So who tryin to prove what?! Do my words really stick to u that much? Tha internet really get to u that bad? And u right truth dont change and tha truth is ur cards got pulled, u a fake! Or as u may say keep fakin it till u make it! They probably been tellin u that ur whole life now u got no choice but to stand by that! And for tha last time get off my ? but knowing u, u probably still gona b riding my ? ! Fagsheem....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol! Fixed ur name for ya... I came back in this ? to see this thread still open and u been on this muhfucka all weekend! So who tryin to prove what?! Do my words really stick to u that much? Tha internet really get to u that bad? And u right truth dont change and tha truth is ur cards got pulled, u a fake! Or as u may say keep fakin it till u make it! They probably been tellin u that ur whole life now u got no choice but to stand by that! And for tha last time get off my ? but knowing u, u probably still gona b riding my ? ! Fagsheem....
    Damn what your doing is called projective displacement that is when you try to overlay your life in a attack on others. Your extra dose of attention has been given now you can go back to your feelings caught as your every posts continues to prove you are all about attention and your hurt feelings...
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn what your doing is called projective displacement that is when you try to overlay your life in a attack on others. Your extra dose of attention has been given now you can go back to your feelings caught as your every posts continues to prove you are all about attention and your hurt feelings...

wtf?! U switched ur whole style up real quick! All of a sudden u educated now right?! How long did it take u to ask ur white parents what tha defintion of that was? Let me give u my defenition of "project displacement"..... Fagsheem got kicked out of tha projects for being a ? , rat and a ranker so therefore he is a project displacement! Thats tha hood defintion! Keep ur ? up and the only project thats gona b displaced here is u if u keep stayin on my nuts! Ima ether ur ass tha ? outa here keep it up! Get off my nuts groupie....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wtf?! U switched ur whole style up real quick! All of a sudden u educated now right?! How long did it take u to ask ur white parents what tha defintion of that was? Let me give u my defenition of "project displacement"..... Fagsheem got kicked out of tha projects for being a ? , rat and a ranker so therefore he is a project displacement! Thats tha hood defintion! Keep ur ? up and the only project thats gona b displaced here is u if u keep stayin on my nuts! Ima ether ur ass tha ? outa here keep it up! Get off my nuts groupie....
    LMFAO again the projection of you Kats acting like you cannot get a education while struggling through life or is it you were not smart enough to multi task any which way the irony of you being my # 1 fan in this thread and talking that groupie talk is not lost on me. Keep on faking it eventually you will make it, maybe...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    The audacity of this thread is alarming lol
    you know how it is done in the end you have a face which is more respecatable then the faceless you speak from a position that you can justify with facts whether I dispute your veiws or not I can sure has hell respect them a lot more then faceless kats just catching feelings and or making ? up that I know for a fact is not as they say. I was raised to not start ? but also to never back down from confrontation when I know I am in the right so I always smash on and you see the feelings that spill when kats are hit with painfull truths...
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    fazeem or hrap has does big fase & gayme get 2 b brazil cpt piruz when they birth parentz was SANTANA CRIPZ?

Big Fase didn't grow up with Game. I think they have different mothers. Game's brother that was killed was a Crip, not Big Fase.

I think Big Fase is a real Blood and Game just tagged along when he was 17, but Big Fase said Game wasn't really official
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn fazeem butter ball let this thread rest homie!!!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Damn fazeem butter ball let this thread rest homie!!!
    why you kittens so sensitive about this thread is it really that painfull to deal with???
  • it's me bi***es
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn fazeem butter ball let this thread rest homie!!!

he wont cuz his feelings got caught! Aint nobody on this ? no more but him! It gets to a point where tha muhfuckas talkin to himself, tryin to hold on to sumthin that he knows has no truth to it! But when people know they wrong they tend to keep pushing tha subject hoping that sumbody will beleive in them and they lies! He dont even live this life and i proved that ? already i think thats what gets to him tha most! So from now on im not even gona acknowledge this clown cuz i just realized thats what this lame wants... Attention! And for tha record his name is fagsheem get it right homie...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Big Fase didn't grow up with Game. I think they have different mothers. Game's brother that was killed was a Crip, not Big Fase.

I think Big Fase is a real Blood and Game just tagged along when he was 17, but Big Fase said Game wasn't really official

i know fase is a blood i was just wonderin how was that possible when gaymez parentz was santana cripz but i got my xplanation i want;d already n this thread & sisqo wasnt a blood @ 17 cuz he was on change of heart & ? wit a tongue ring strippin gayme aint become a blood until after da nu millenium...
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    Options
    why you kittens so sensitive about this thread is it really that painfull to deal with???

If I were you I would apply for a gym membership...take care of that blood pressure; also get a hair cut and you might get some ? .
  • fdouglass
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he wont cuz his feelings got caught! Aint nobody on this ? no more but him! It gets to a point where tha muhfuckas talkin to himself, tryin to hold on to sumthin that he knows has no truth to it! But when people know they wrong they tend to keep pushing tha subject hoping that sumbody will beleive in them and they lies! He dont even live this life and i proved that ? already i think thats what gets to him tha most! So from now on im not even gona acknowledge this clown cuz i just realized thats what this lame wants... Attention! And for tha record his name is fagsheem get it right homie...

for real LMAO
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If I were you I would apply for a gym membership...take care of that blood pressure; also get a hair cut and you might get some ? .
    for real LMAO

LMFAO @ gayliases cosigning themselves...