The Game averaged 4.7 Million viewers.....safe to say The CW lost on that one?

Options
2»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it aint about ? aint what it used to be.... its just that there is far much better and more popular television than the game

on bet?????????
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and better channels........

name that show thats better on bet?

also the thread is talkin bout "did bet win" 4 re airing the show.... and in the #'s case.... yea they did....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mad Men is just as good as Breaking Bad so is Dexter but BW Empire aint up there with the best

I think AMC delayed this season of Breaking Bad just so Mad men could win some more awards this year
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Game has definitely slipped quality wise, but hopefully they will improve next season. It's always rough starting out and this is BET's first go at it. Win for BET, but it's not a loss for the CW.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the hate in this thread is kinda disturbing..... the game is easly the best show on bet now.....

Cosign, people on the internet seem to hate everything just because.
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im glad bet brought that ? back but i like the previous seasons better.

? abc family for canceling Lincoln Heights, that was my ? . ill never watch that network again ? em. im outside the Executive house with the pistol waiting for em to come out for i can get at they ass like Marlo did Devonne
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i just look at the hoes
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The CW got rid of a show that was not bringing in ratings, and moved on with shows that appealed to their audience, no different than BET with bringing the Game on the lineup.

I think the CW lost more for having two stations merge into one, than losing a below-average show that did nothing to help stop the need for said merger.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Before you dudes start getting out of hand saying The Game had low ratings on the CW...

Hellcats averages 2.2 million viewers
    One Tree Hill averaged 2.3 million viewers last year
    Gossip Girl averaged 2.02 million viewers last year
    90210 averaged 1.82 million viewers last year

I think they just wanted The Game & Girlfriends off the network & made up excuses...as both shows had similar ratings...but especially for Girlfriends, The CW ? on that show...
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol at cw lost , they were never gonna bring the game back even if beyonce decided to get bucked naked and bill gates promised to send 300 million dollars to the network
    once upn disappeared it was over for black shows
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    There is a reason why most black shows get canceled.... figured it out yet? its cuz they cant ? act...the shows be corny as ? ... id rather watch home improvement re runs all day

trill talk. there are a couple of black sitcom i can watch like family matters, Cosby, Cosby show, my wife and kids, that show with eve in it, everybody hate Chris. who the hell watches the cw any more. after that merge with upn, that whole channel losts. it cater to little white chicks who get a nut off of vampires and cheer leading ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lights Out>>>>The Game

Man vs. Food>>>The Game
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't watch it like that, but a lot of the females on there can get it.....
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Before you dudes start getting out of hand saying The Game had low ratings on the CW...

Hellcats averages 2.2 million viewers
    One Tree Hill averaged 2.3 million viewers last year
    Gossip Girl averaged 2.02 million viewers last year
    90210 averaged 1.82 million viewers last year

I think they just wanted The Game & Girlfriends off the network & made up excuses...as both shows had similar ratings...but especially for Girlfriends, The CW ? on that show...

This. While I'm no fan of The Game, the CW's ratings are typically very low anyway. They just want to target teenage girls,and are mostly failing even at that.
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont watch the cw anymore not even ANTM
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it wasn't about ratings they didn't want black shows on their network, they sabotaged the show by moving it around and each time the ratings stayed steady, then they said ? it and outright cancelled it.