Does it make a man ? if he's into getting his salad tossed?

EbonyTran
EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I just wanna know what you guys think about men who are into this. Some Straight men are into women doing them in the butt with a strap-on ? .

Do you think they're ? /BI? Do you think they're less of a man? Would you let a female do this to you?

Comments

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I've tried talking my girlfriend into trying to find my male ? but she thinks im either ? or high.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Any sexual act with a women which is (heterosexual) no matter what it is can't be define as ? unless it involves a man which is (homosexual)
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Homosexuality is a big sin mannn, stay away from that ? .

3 letters, H I V, and dont bring me an argument about hetro people catching it too, thats an aftershock cause of the nasty ass business that homos been spreading. Read up on ? , the easiest way to catch it is ? sex. ? is so prevailant in the ? community.

In terms of this thread, why you wanna mess with ? , what kind of ? is yall ? , aint a girls ? enough. Furthermore i refuse to believe any ? man who doesnt have 'getting it up' problems wouldnt get hard if beyonce was naked touching up on him.
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    its only ? if said guy likes his salad tossed by another man.

thats ? .

See I agree with this. I think people are very close minded when it comes to sexual pleasures.
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I've tried talking my girlfriend into trying to find my male ? but she thinks im either ? or high.

She needs to be more open minded. Trust me if she was to tickle that prostate you'll climb walls. to make her feel more comfortable you should take a shower with her beforehand and wash great. you can also buy some candy from a sex store (many flavors to choose from).
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »

this psoter is known to want nicely shaven men to suck him off not heavily rough bearded men
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Homosexuality is a big sin mannn, stay away from that ? .

3 letters, H I V, and dont bring me an argument about hetro people catching it too, thats an aftershock cause of the nasty ass business that homos been spreading. Read up on ? , the easiest way to catch it is ? sex. ? is so prevailant in the ? community.

In terms of this thread, why you wanna mess with ? , what kind of ? is yall ? , aint a girls ? enough. Furthermore i refuse to believe any ? man who doesnt have 'getting it up' problems wouldnt get hard if beyonce was naked touching up on him.

1. I'm an Atheist so that religion ? won't fly with me. ? you, your ? , your church, & your bible. k thanks.

2. It's 2011 and Straight people still think ? only get ? . Child wake the ? up and i'm not about to have that pointless argument with you. You need to talk to Black women about that.

3. Nope!. I find it funny how Str8 people always saying ? should have sex with women. Would you have sex with a man? I don't think so( you could be closet case tho). If you ain't willing to compromise your sexuality then don't be tryna force somebody else to do something unnatural to them. Being a Homosexual is natural to Homos.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ? like their ? played with

that ? is sick. i remember a chick tried to do that ? on me. she was a freak. i was thinkin she was tryna bop me off then she started motionin to turn me over. i was like "hellllllllllllllllll no". thats sick

thats fckin sick, dude. i guess i'm a weirdo cuz I dont fit in with ? these days
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    what is this forum's infatuation with homosexuality?

i remember when straight dudes would flip out if u even mentioned ? ? , and now every day there are threads gettin made about it

? suck a thick long ? . Get over it ? . you ain't running ? . Ain't no Str8 man ever flipped out on me. I will cut yo ? throat before you even fix your lips to say "? ".
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Perfect wrote: »
    ? like their ? played with

that ? is sick. i remember a chick tried to do that ? on me. she was a freak. i was thinkin she was tryna bop me off then she started motionin to turn me over. i was like "hellllllllllllllllll no". thats sick

thats fckin sick, dude. i guess i'm a weirdo cuz I dont fit in with ? these days

Not all ? like their ? ? with. You ? are so misinformed. a Top = a male who only ? men and get his ? sucked. a Bottom= a male who sucks ? , get ? and get his ass licked. Not every ? takes it in the ass and some don't want any1 near his bootyhole.

It being sick is subjective. I think eating ? is sick, but apparently many men don't.
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    1. I'm an Atheist so that religion ? won't fly with me. ? you, your ? , your church, & your bible. k thanks.

2. It's 2011 and Straight people still think ? only get ? . Child wake the ? up and i'm not about to have that pointless argument with you. You need to talk to Black women about that.

3. Nope!. I find it funny how Str8 people always saying ? should have sex with women. Would you have sex with a man? I don't think so( you could be closet case tho). If you ain't willing to compromise your sexuality then don't be tryna force somebody else to do something unnatural to them. Being a Homosexual is natural to Homos.

Haha stupid, you an atheist huh?.....ok put an atheist like you in a burning building and lock all exits, whats the first thing they gonna say 'please ? help'?....your ignorance can only prevail so long.

You never addressed my point properly, u probably sucking off a ? or something but you ignorant to a dissease which is a mainstay in homosexual community, the chances of catching ? is significantly higher through ? sex than ? to ? sex, and yes straight people catching ? cause all them downlow dudes think they can stay downlow and nothing will catch them up.

How can homosexuality be natural?, if your born with a ? which is speficically designed for a ? , yes read up ? , you could have a 2 inch or a 10 inch ? and the ? adapts to it.....not to mention the sperm which produced your sorry ass.

Also have fun being 40+ and ? , where your wife or kids gonna be at????
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited April 2011
    You just joined or rejoined and you've already made 5 threads with a homosexuality vibe. Slow down my friend

Are Homophobic men closeted self hating Homosexuals?

Does it make a man ? if he's into getting his salad tossed?

How can I get my parents & family to respect me as a female?

Mature ? If your father was to come out as ? . Would you still respect him the same?

So my 13 year old brother says he want to dress like a girl full time.
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    You're an insecure worthless ? that gets hurt by imaginary words. I never called you a ? you dumb ? , maybe you should invest in some ? english comprehension lessons instead of wasting your money on transgender surgeries.

you wanna QQ now hoe?
    QQ you ? feces swallowing dirt bag

Q ? Q

I don't give a ? if you referring to me or not. You said the word "? " so you must've been talking to me. If a ? call any ? man a ? then imma take it as them talking to me as well. I'm not insecure needle ? , funky ? ? . These words aren't imaginary. If they were imaginary then we wouldn't be able to see them ? ? . you can suck my ? ass and eat my ? broke ass ? ? .

• EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    It's ? .

How so? it's not ? if a female is doing it. smh
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    You are a ? ? hermaphrodite. Learn to ? read, and lay off the heroin.

smh @ junkies on the forum

I'm a Transexual ? . sorry I don't have my ? anymore, but if I did I would ? you so ? hard.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    thats nasty
    not getting ur salad tossed
    but eating ? and ass in one sitting
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    QQ You dyslexic trash sucking ? dumpster

QQ

How about you dump your load off in my mouth hot wet mouth?
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    thats nasty
    not getting ur salad tossed
    but eating ? and ass in one sitting

LOL eating ass>>>>>eating a ? ?

This discussion has been closed.