Options
13»

Comments

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    awww shid?? i like em older, to.. got us a cougar in here. that wusssup.

no thank you. I am spoken for.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    no thank you. I am spoken for.

How does he, more than likely she, deal with your overbearing superiority complex?
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lemme post something for the cougar lovers on here
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    How does he, more than likely she, deal with your overbearing superiority complex?

I dont have a superiority complex, you just feel inferior to me. that's not my fault. you know what I do think I am the best that ever did it.. so I guess I do have one. I guess he agrees that's why he's with me

he lets me be me.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sooo, apparently there's a dude in this thread pretending to be a female and he/she is REEEEEAAL mad (or at least pretending to be)... What say we ignore him/her and get back to the topic at hand....
  • veezthedream
    veezthedream Members Posts: 28
    edited April 2011
    Options
    first off id like to say imma half blk half pr ? .. i seen both sides yes all women are insane.. but latinas take the ? cake.. thats why i dont prefer them.. and the "morenas" are just blk women who speak spanish.. i swear latinos are so misguided.. if they got ? they got blk in em.. if they were pure "indio" as alot of them say theyd all be short af wit pancake ass latino is not a race... they are who they are cuzza the mixin that happened.. most have ALOT of blk in em and still walk around with 100 percent latino shirts on gtfoh ? you blk you just speak spanish.. gimme a sista errday of the week
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    first off id like to say imma half blk half pr ? .. i seen both sides yes all women are insane.. but latinas take the ? cake.. thats why i dont prefer them.. and the "morenas" are just blk women who speak spanish.. i swear latinos are so misguided.. if they got ? they got blk in em.. if they were pure "indio" as alot of them say theyd all be short af wit pancake ass latino is not a race... they are who they are cuzza the mixin that happened.. most have ALOT of blk in em and still walk around with 100 percent latino shirts on gtfoh ? you blk you just speak spanish.. gimme a sista errday of the week

? You ?
  • veezthedream
    veezthedream Members Posts: 28
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea.. it hurts when im right but you shoulda learned that lesson from when i left yo moms ? get over it
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea.. it hurts when im right but you shoulda learned that lesson from when i left yo moms ? get over it

Eat a ?
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited April 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    in b4 the lock.
    however you do realise that there are only 5 black females, 2 whites gals, and 1 biracial [women] posting here, right?
    Just a reminder, so your thread premise is moot.
    Nobody cares!

The demographic on here is something around that nature.I think there are African
    women on here too,lol but that's what I don't understand.If you only like latina women
    that's fine,but why does the T/S feel like he has to 2nd rate other women?Get the f*ck
    out of here with that & go chill with your "latina," girlfriend,which i HIGHLY doubt he has.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The threadstarter never claimed to only like latin chicks, O.K.? Get it right or GTFOH!!!!
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    latinas are definetely the best women but not the dark ones, the brown/tan are perfect

I tend to pull the liteskint ones that think theyre white lol,.....theyre always racially confused

IDk why ? say latinas get fat, they dont get any fatter at a certain age than any other race, a borderline fat ? or a lazy thick ? whos black or white could get fat with age just like a latina

No fat chicks bro

lightskint indian women and mixed asian women(white or black) also go hard tho