_Menace_
_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Reason

Comments

• deadpoolRKO
    deadpoolRKO Members Posts: 441
    edited April 2011
    Options
    soulja boy done went off on that " old ass ? " Ice T.

he said " i'll Hoe that ? "

" he can eat a bowl of ? "

ect.

Soulja vs Ice T part 2
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i didn't see the video.... the ? needs 2 get off SB ? .... the ? ?? "going 2 far" r u serious ???? this ? ice-t need need 2 go play golf r some ?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    soulja boy got the juice
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am in no way a fan of the Soulja Boy... But "T" needs to just chill in the bedroom with Coco ;)
  • verbal juke
    verbal juke Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm rolling with Ice T with this one. A remake of Juice? C'mon son. Souja need to chill wit that ? . Cats can hate on Ice T as much as they want but he is the only cat to make a song called "Cop Killer" then play one on TV...
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The better cancelled it
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ice T may be a "old ass hater" but he's right on this...Soulja Boy even thnikin about tryna play Bishop is ridiculous...That lil goofy ass ? need to sit down...but at the same time, why are ? still interviewing Ice T like he's relevant?? ? baffles me..
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I am in no way a fan of the Soulja Boy... But "T" needs to just chill in the bedroom with Coco ;)

That is what I'm saying
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? is only good for law and order

lmao ? crying over a movie
  • chillg
    chillg Members Posts: 569
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm rolling with Ice T with this one. A remake of Juice? C'mon son. Souja need to chill wit that ? . Cats can hate on Ice T as much as they want but he is the only cat to make a song called "Cop Killer" then play one on TV...

Cosign this ...........
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Ice T may be a "old ass hater" but he's right on this...Soulja Boy even thnikin about tryna play Bishop is ridiculous...That lil goofy ass ? need to sit down...but at the same time, why are ? still interviewing Ice T like he's relevant?? ? baffles me..

the "relevant" phase of hip hop is over my dude. its been soaked, washed, tumbled dry, folded, and placed in the drawer of past hip hop terminology

and besides that ice t came out like 25 years ago LOL how long do you expect him to put out albums etc. you really think ice t is sitting around writing raps thinking about ways he can blow up and get paid?? he's an established hip hop legend and a millionaire who's over the age of 40. he was around before the term relevant was even applied to hip hop artists.

thats like saying marcus allen is no longer relevant in football. really??? the dudes a legend if he wants to comment about kids leaving school early to go pro and how that messes up the game who would know better than a legend of the game??
  • EbonyTran
    EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ice-T is played out and needs to sit da ? down. These old washed up ass punks stay hating on these new rappers. Let them get their shine.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i aint even kno they was remaking juice wtf
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nas should get the role
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options

well the dj from the radio station said it was a mixtape where sb plays bishop somehow. so hopefully its not in film form in any way (save maybe a video or two re enacting some scenes)

as long as they dont actually try to remake the whole movie (which im hoping) then it shouldnt be so bad

souljah boy will be finished after this tho either way. smh @ the people who thought he wasnt a one hit wonder LOL

oh well, there's always vh1
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited May 2011
    Options
    co sign ice if you gonna remake juice atleast get a unknown to play pac's role SB can't act and the movie will be wack.
  • deadpoolRKO
    deadpoolRKO Members Posts: 441
    edited May 2011
    Options

" they " aren't

it's just soulja boy makin his own movie and using his own mixtape as the soundtrack

it's about to be some low budget youtube ? not like a hollywood movie
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited May 2011
    Options
    " they " aren't

it's just soulja boy makin his own movie and using his own mixtape as the soundtrack

it's about to be some low budget youtube ? not like a hollywood movie
    Really? well think ? even so ? still will be wack.