Prodigy talks about how fake Jay Z really is(Sounds like how 2Pac did with Nas)

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jay won ? walked out untouched and now p talking all this coulda woulda shoulda
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jay-z comes off as the type that is scared of confrontation
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hes a camel..deal with it
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    p had like 12 dudes with him what should jay do hook off and get damn near murked smh ic super hero's
  • DigeOnefniz
    DigeOnefniz Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Good day!

I've recently discovered fantastic strzecha/url]
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how is it the same ? that was clowning plies when he ran in the bathroom when he saw a group of ? making excuses for jay z seeing a group of ? . Jay Z got punked. Jay Z heart dropped when he seen them ? at that doorway. no matter how you wanna spin it this is filed under Jay Z coward catalog. he has a history of kissing ass and copping pleas. why should he even use ? ass subliminals on ? when all he does is apolgizing when the heat is on.

smh @ the Jay Z ? sized them up like he chuck norris or something. if jay z wanted to do something he could of shot a fair one with prodigy and showed off them taebo moves. if prodigy is could of should of would of jay Z is

smmfh @ jay z for considering to stay in the back room until a couple hours after closing time to avoid that front door
    smmfh @ jay z having to do billy blanks mediation to give him the courage to come out the back room
    smmfh @ jay z walking out the back room with his arm full stretch on some dhalsim ? ready to cop pleas
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    how is it the same ? that was clowning plies when he ran in the bathroom when he saw a group of ? making excuses for jay z seeing a group of ? . Jay Z got punked. Jay Z heart dropped when he seen them ? at that doorway. no matter how you wanna spin it this is filed under Jay Z coward catalog. he has a history of kissing ass and copping pleas. why should he even use ? ass subliminals on ? when all he does is apolgizing when the heat is on.

smh @ the Jay Z ? sized them up like he chuck norris or something. if jay z wanted to do something he could of shot a fair one with prodigy and showed off them taebo moves. if prodigy is could of should of would of jay Z is

smmfh @ jay z for considering to stay in the back room until a couple hours after closing time to avoid that front door
    smmfh @ jay z having to do billy blanks mediation to give him the courage to come out the back room
    smmfh @ jay z walking out the back room with his arm full stretch on some dhalsim ? ready to cop pleas

I hear ya. The funny thing is every single time someone says something about rapper A, some people agree some disagree some have their own spin and what have you. But every single time someone says something about Jay-Z they always dismiss every single thing and starts callin' the person biter, broke and ? . So basically money IS the reason you like Jay-Z then right?

So wait a minute wait a minute..These Jay-Z fanboys mean to tell me that 2pac, Mobb Deep, Nas, DMX, Game, 50, Pun, Fat Joe, Beanie Sigel, De-Haven, Dipset and all them other boys who's called him out ALL are wrong? They ALL just biter huh? NOTHING they say is true right?

It's just hilarious to me.
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think P needs a hug like some of the cats in here. I don't know if what he says is true or not. I really don't care. Hell, I could have been Lebron James if I focused more in high school & college instead of ? , drinking & smoking all the time. (Not true, although I was on the overseas route of professional ball...making a point by saying what could have been or what I could have done) Does it really matter? We do know P's music is terrible right now (at least I believe it is). We do know he's talking too damn much. We do know he's tough with his crew around. Tell me a story where you walked up on someone by yourself. I don't view any of these rappers as gangster besides maybe Freedie Foxxx (Bumpy Knuckles), and he seems a little off. I know this helps some of you with your dislike for Jay which is great, but if a cat you dislike consumes your thoughts so much, you must be a stalker when it comes to women or men...however you rock...you do like.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    coolc31 wrote: »
    I think P needs a hug like some of the cats in here. I don't know if what he says is true or not. I really don't care. Hell, I could have been Lebron James if I focused more in high school & college instead of ? , drinking & smoking all the time. (Not true, although I was on the overseas route of professional ball...making a point by saying what could have been or what I could have done) Does it really matter? We do know P's music is terrible right now (at least I believe it is). We do know he's talking too damn much. We do know he's tough with his crew around. Tell me a story where you walked up on someone by yourself. I don't view any of these rappers as gangster besides maybe Freedie Foxxx (Bumpy Knuckles), and he seems a little off. I know this helps some of you with your dislike for Jay which is great, but if a cat you dislike consumes your thoughts so much, you must be a stalker when it comes to women or men...however you rock...you do like.

yeah it does matter and that's why you entered the threat. your post is dumb as ? too nothing you said has anything to do with what prodigy said. so prodigy needs a hug for telling a story HE says happened? gtfoh you ? . now go eat jay-z's ass and hush up..cuz you aint ordinary bruh.
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z aint nothing but a soft friendly ? . ? clown prodigy about gettin robbed and beat up but at least he be in the midst of action while camel man is looking for the nearest cop out.

Jay Z greatest punk'd moments

2Pac disses him he dont say ?
    Biggie got killed he didnt do ? about it
    Big Pun cracks a bottle over his head he dont say ?
    some crenshaw ? rob his whole crew of jewelry and he have to go get snoop and tray dee to get his jewelry back
    Harlem World ? were about to stomp him out at the club but dame helped him get away
    prodigy punks him out at justins
    Jayo Felony chased him around the set of Change The Game
    He apologizes to Jadakiss and Lox
    cries on the radio about Nas using ? language in ether
    sneaks out of the MTV awards because Dipset was looking for him
    lets the game call his wife ? and accuse her of sleeping with NBA ballers
    lets 50 mock him and his wife. 50 cent got all in his face in detroit and Jay Z just smiled and gave him handshake

Jay Z losses>Prodigy losses

Ha @ the bolded.
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    yeah it does matter and that's why you entered the threat. your post is dumb as ? too nothing you said has anything to do with what prodigy said. so prodigy needs a hug for telling a story HE says happened? gtfoh you ? . now go eat jay-z's ass and hush up..cuz you aint ordinary bruh.

I'm glad common sense refrains me from addressing you the way you deserve to be addressed. You're entitled to have your opinion so it's not a problem with me. I'm not ordinary? I'll agree with that. If you settle for being ordinary, you might as well work at McDonalds for life, but there's no need to go into that with you. Let me address why I said P needs a hug. He's talking about old ? that doesn't matter right now...hence, the point of me referencing my bball days some years ago. The point was anyone can say some ? that could have happened, but if it didn't, why even throw it out there? Is he bringing this up to get points with someone? What's the point? I hope I dumb downed enough for you. Maybe you can understand my point now. As far as Jay, I like his music & I leave it at that. I have more important things to worry about than defending a dude that doesn't know I exist. However, if you feel good about yourself for addressing all the fake gangster ? in rap music, do your thing. I'll leave that job for people who need better things to focus on.
  • DigeOnefniz
    DigeOnefniz Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Good day!

Check out. excellent trzcina/url]
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    coolc31 wrote: »
    I'm glad common sense refrains me from addressing you the way you deserve to be addressed. You're entitled to have your opinion so it's not a problem with me. I'm not ordinary? I'll agree with that. If you settle for being ordinary, you might as well work at McDonalds for life, but there's no need to go into that with you. Let me address why I said P needs a hug. He's talking about old ? that doesn't matter right now...hence, the point of me referencing my bball days some years ago. The point was anyone can say some ? that could have happened, but if it didn't, why even throw it out there? Is he bringing this up to get points with someone? What's the point? I hope I dumb downed enough for you. Maybe you can understand my point now. As far as Jay, I like his music & I leave it at that. I have more important things to worry about than defending a dude that doesn't know I exist. However, if you feel good about yourself for addressing all the fake gangster ? in rap music, do your thing. I'll leave that job for people who need better things to focus on.

Thanks for wasting your time on me cuz i didn't read a single thing you just said.

Put some butter on Jay-Z's ? and start that sandwich fruitbooty ass ? .
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ all them ? callin jay this n that but nobody ever put hands on him
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    Prodigy is jealous of Jay success. ? stay riding da king ? .
    Brova wrote: »
    You better be a woman sayin some ? like that.
    Bruh...that's an admitted man that had a sex change.

you don't wanna go there.

the name says it all "ebonyTRAN"
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Thanks for wasting your time on me cuz i didn't read a single thing you just said.

Put some butter on Jay-Z's ? and start that sandwich fruitbooty ass ? .

well got damn
  • tony1308
    tony1308 Members Posts: 3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man all them ? said this or that bout jay, did this or that to jay but almost all them ? are irrevelant. jay worth like 500 mill and majority of them dudes broke. and the ones like 50 who not want jay spot. everything they said is speculation. no one confirmed anything. if you are going to accomplish something then you gotta rise above all of the ? thats gone come after you to stop you. listen to his music, his words are more than music who actually been telling ? and proving to ? since day one. like it or not jay that ? . he once said" to make a ? die bleeding is nothing...you make a ? ? die breathing then you saying something" and thats what he has been doing.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    well got damn

what kind of sandwiches do he be eatin???
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ all them ? callin jay this n that but nobody ever put hands on him

its hard to put hands on him when he got white bodyguards lmao.

jrs_7364j_jay-z_16944082_js.jpg