Romney on Obama: "We're going to hang him"

Options
2»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm glad Romney said this, I get the gist, and I liked it since I know Obama hates Black people.

^^^^^^
    Spurned/jilted ? post. Is that you Tavis?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not a "mistake" that should be ever made.. Kinda ? up all future utterances of this nature.. by actually hanging negroes in the past..

This mistake always finds it way to the surface..

Its kind of like when a prosecutor says something in the court room.., he knows the judge will strike it down but that effect lingers.. thats pretty much what Romney did.. he said it.. apologized but whats done is done
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    These republicans keep digging themselves into a hole
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Wow.. what a ? ... he said it twice too. Classifying it as a gaff is BS..

Yep, he laughed about it and said it twice, how is this just a regular gaffe? I don't think he's racist but he's trying to get the large white racist vote, just like Donald Trump is doing. Say it once, I'll let it rock, but twice? He knew what he was doing. I'm no fan of Obama but this is only helping him.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how sad. before it was likely racists had to make themselves look not racist in order to win elections.

Today it's politicians who probably aren't that racists have to make themselves look racist in order to win elections.

Thats true cuz i dont think alot of them are racist but it gets them coverage and votes.

I remember on a episode of Bill Maher he was talking about how one time Sean Hannity told him not to take it personal that its just entertainment. They spew all that hate speech and take it as a joke not realizing theirs alot of crazy ppl out here that really hang on to every word they say.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn jokers be ? up... smh