Lets Lay This To Rest: Who Lost More? Spider Loc Or Nas?

Comments

• ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Spider loc can't lose he was almost on deathrow signed to g-unit and can't rap for ? he won fo gettin a deal
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Spider Loc and Gunot Killa stay losing
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LMAO @ this thread. On the real though, the most Losing-est rapper in the game is still Eminem by far.

-He had nuts on chin at the MTV awards
    -He dressed up as women multiple times
    -He hugged Elton John on stage
    -He got ethered and has yet to answer Ja Rule
    -He was a loser in his own biopic
    -He married the same ? twice
    -He's supporting another man's child

the list keeps going on. Eminem lost!!
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I had actually spoke to him about what was happening with the G-Unit, cause he had named everybody's name except mine. So first some of my homegirls made communications with him about it, at a autograph signing, and the way he communicated back to them caused me to go to the autograph signing on Rosecrans and Century, in Westside Piru Hood. I went up there trying to holla at him, just trying to figure out why the communication came back in the fashion it did. So I guess the next time he appeared on 106 & Park, I was actually in Miami, he was in New York at the set, he called me. He said there was gonna be a difference this time. So he went on stage, and he said my name, and he didn't say nobody else's name.

Lol ? was butt hurt over that

BUT prior to that interview, there was a bunch of interviews were Spider used to say that Game was one of the realist homies he knew in the biz/streets and that he always held him down. Spider gave an example about him walking to Game's hood when Game wasn't there and Spider called Game up and Game lend him his gun and told ? in his hood to give Spider a pass and that's what happened.

Rap ? are just funny. All of 'em.

The thing is Spider and Game have known each other since like 2001. DMX had them battling each other.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    spider loc winning nicca u smoking cracc. spider still down with g-unit never been on no ? ? like your butt buddies in yo avi and gayme. and spider aint getting ganked over 100k per month in child support like nas. when i touch down in h-town me and zro gon chase u down in his blue chrysler. CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP LYIN! z-ro dont even like da muuunkee or da ggggay-unit & he ran da ggggay-unit outta h-town fuuka gggay-unit crip! J PRINCE h8z that snitch cuuurly so ya full of ? typin/talkin NONSENSE!
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    LOL where's the proof? your posting photshop ? .

u mad cause spider is still in watts? lol SPIDER LOST.

U MAD?

menace ya boy gayme use 2 b a x part time stripper @ his mommaz club da change of heart show gave that away smh im still smh@ u fa not knowin gayme use 2 have a TONGUE RING & BLONDE HAIR like SISQO!
  • englishwhiteboy
    englishwhiteboy Members Posts: 139
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    STOP LYIN! z-ro dont even like da muuunkee or da ggggay-unit & he ran da ggggay-unit outta h-town fuuka gggay-unit crip! J PRINCE h8z that snitch cuuurly so ya full of ? typin/talkin NONSENSE!

menace ya boy gayme use 2 b a x part time stripper @ his mommaz club da change of heart show gave that away smh im still smh@ u fa not knowin gayme use 2 have a TONGUE RING & BLONDE HAIR like SISQO!

still aint tired of typin up the same old tiresome ? huh gee...

i think its funny as ? these threads ur talkin bout who losin more or u dont even know who spider loc is yet... hes managed to generate enough conversation on a hiphop forum to get a thread dedicated.. lol

spiders a weak artist he was only hired by 50 ? he had a history with game n he was hoping he could shovel some ? on game to ruin him as game was denting 50s ego to much after he left n started droppin mixtape after mixtape dissin.... spider had ? all dirt to dish so he sits on the shelf occasionally makin apperences in outube vids he took of himself lol ? sad aint he like 40? still bangin too.....

back to gee.... y u constantly typin the same ? that U THINK IS FACT wen its really just opinions of artists u listen to that they have yet to backup with solid evidence even tho it was said in wat 06? pretty much 6 years n they still cant get evidence of ? ? 50 tried exposin him on this ? n still couldnt prove it n u know damn well 50 woulda threw buckets of cash for solid proof if it meant he could tarnish games image... so its either ? made up by either camps to try n diminish his fanbase... or its its true... but nobody happens to have any evidence of it...

atleast we know hip hop artists never lie about their pasts or criminal activities n everything they say 100% truth if u question the ? they say u gotta be a ? idiot....

gee next time u chillin with yukmouth ask him y he is still irrelevant after bein in the music biz for ? knows how long?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    LMAO @ this thread. On the real though, the most Losing-est rapper in the game is still Eminem by far.

-He had nuts on chin at the MTV awards
    -He dressed up as women multiple times
    -He hugged Elton John on stage
    -He got ethered and has yet to answer Ja Rule
    -He was a loser in his own biopic
    -He married the same ? twice
    -He's supporting another man's child

the list keeps going on. Eminem lost!!

slept on post....but u 4got 2 mention feminemz biggest lost those RACIST TAPEZ!
    still aint tired of typin up the same old tiresome ? huh gee...

i think its funny as ? these threads ur talkin bout who losin more or u dont even know who spider loc is yet... hes managed to generate enough conversation on a hiphop forum to get a thread dedicated.. lol

spiders a weak artist he was only hired by 50 ? he had a history with game n he was hoping he could shovel some ? on game to ruin him as game was denting 50s ego to much after he left n started droppin mixtape after mixtape dissin.... spider had ? all dirt to dish so he sits on the shelf occasionally makin apperences in outube vids he took of himself lol ? sad aint he like 40? still bangin too.....

back to gee.... y u constantly typin the same ? that U THINK IS FACT wen its really just opinions of artists u listen to that they have yet to backup with solid evidence even tho it was said in wat 06? pretty much 6 years n they still cant get evidence of ? ? 50 tried exposin him on this ? n still couldnt prove it n u know damn well 50 woulda threw buckets of cash for solid proof if it meant he could tarnish games image... so its either ? made up by either camps to try n diminish his fanbase... or its its true... but nobody happens to have any evidence of it...

atleast we know hip hop artists never lie about their pasts or criminal activities n everything they say 100% truth if u question the ? they say u gotta be a ? idiot....

gee next time u chillin with yukmouth ask him y he is still irrelevant after bein in the music biz for ? knows how long?

u foolish english muffin gayme was a x part time stripper @ his mommaz chip n dale club call;d da RITE TRAK da change of heart game show gave that away & he had a tongue & blonde hair wit hazel eye contactz tryna b a GQ model stop worryin about me english muffin & worry about watz goin on wherr ya @!
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    spider still lost
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited May 2011
    Gunot Killa got shook off this thread
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    lol@ Kelis being an "L" most of u virgins would die for...

with that being said..............

spider lost
  • _Menace_
    edited May 2011
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2011
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    spider still lost

this.............
  • backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    edited May 2011
    Put to rest??? Who birthed it??? This topic is dumb. Why do this site put rappers (all rappers) in bad light. Nobody accept opinions are opinions or just kick ? (rappers) when they down
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2011
    Put to rest??? Who birthed it??? This topic is dumb. Why do this site put rappers (all rappers) in bad light. Nobody accept opinions are opinions or just kick ? (rappers) when they down

if you disagree with the site so much why post. go find somewhere else that suits your taste
  • _Menace_
    edited May 2011
    I'm still trippin how Game called him a ? and he just stood there.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited May 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I'm still trippin how Game called him a ? and he just stood there.

Cause he didnt have G unot Killa there to back him up. That would have been a different story...
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2011
    Cause he didnt have G unot Killa there to back him up. That would have been a different story...

that white boy wouldve shittin his pants at the sight of game

"you think this a good idea to be in here?" *shivering like a ? *
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited May 2011
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    that white boy wouldve shittin his pants at the sight of game

"you think this a good idea to be in here?" *shivering like a ? *

Lol.......
  • _Menace_
    edited May 2011
    He got exposed I forgot what his name is but hes white.

so is Talk of Ny who calls himself Yayo.

when his name is Zach.GUNIT got the worse stans
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited May 2011
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited May 2011
    Ya,ll know godamm well gayme afraid of me and he know it. The reason he comes back to compton to pay spider loc in advance so some of my jr crips won't put bulletholes in his chest.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I think NASIR owns the L...they are synonomous....after all the ? he's talked and got owned by everyone from Jay-Z to Kelis. He is the UBER L.
  • kuueywo
    kuueywo Banned Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2011
    Футболка где заказать футболку в челябинской области футболки пройти обучение по термо переносу на футболки в санкт петербурге что подарить парню в барановичах выбор футболок купить майку в сургуте. Одежда футболки подарок девушке в волгодонске купить прикольную футболку в новгородской области где купить подарок в молодечно купить майки оптом. Майка выбор футболок футболка север сталь, где заказать футболку в челябинской области mandriva футболка где купить прикольную футболку в перми армянские футболки где купить подарок в мытищах где купить футболку в смоленской области майки с надписями в санкт петербурге купить подарок в томске выбор футболок Прикольная футболка где заказать футболку в челябинской области футболка где купить прикольный подарок в железнодорожном интернет магазин купить клёвые женские футболки по низким ценам майки где купить прикольную футболку в минске. Футболка майки где заказать футболку в хмельницком denis simachev футболка с феном купить майку subaru где купить прикольную футболку в бибирево. Футболки выбор футболок заказать прикольную футболку в орехово зуево, где заказать футболку в челябинской области майки love is купить прикольный подарок в омске купить красивую футболку в уфе модные футболки молодежные 2011 iron fist футболки в москве футболки сборной россии по футболу купить футболку в царицыно футболки
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    kuueywo wrote: »
    Футболка где заказать футболку в челябинской области футболки пройти обучение по термо переносу на футболки в санкт петербурге что подарить парню в барановичах выбор футболок купить майку в сургуте. Одежда футболки подарок девушке в волгодонске купить прикольную футболку в новгородской области где купить подарок в молодечно купить майки оптом. Майка выбор футболок футболка север сталь, где заказать футболку в челябинской области mandriva футболка где купить прикольную футболку в перми армянские футболки где купить подарок в мытищах где купить футболку в смоленской области майки с надписями в санкт петербурге купить подарок в томске выбор футболок Прикольная футболка где заказать футболку в челябинской области футболка где купить прикольный подарок в железнодорожном интернет магазин купить клёвые женские футболки по низким ценам майки где купить прикольную футболку в минске. Футболка майки где заказать футболку в хмельницком denis simachev футболка с феном купить майку subaru где купить прикольную футболку в бибирево. Футболки выбор футболок заказать прикольную футболку в орехово зуево, где заказать футболку в челябинской области майки love is купить прикольный подарок в омске купить красивую футболку в уфе модные футболки молодежные 2011 iron fist футболки в москве футболки сборной россии по футболу купить футболку в царицыно футболки

C/S.......................
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    what the ? is spider loc?