Ladies, do you feel some type of way if your man takes a while to ? while sexing?

Options
123457»

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have this same problem. Even when I beat raw it takes at about an hour to bust off if at all. Prolly from jerking off too much ***Kanye Shrug***

I've had a lot of chicks continuously asks if it was good afterwards b/c I didnt ? & they got tired so we had to stop. I always tell em it's me, not them & that I have that problem w/ every chick. IDK if they feel insecure about it or they think I'll wife em if they can make me ? but it usually leads to a 2nd time. I take some pride in beating the ? into the submission though, so as long as she get hers I'm good if it leads to more sex.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    ? what the ? are you drinking? ? mix any old type of ? now smdh

nah i didnt mix it man..u crazy?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -? can take away the sensitivity. I guess the ones with the temperatures or tingling stuff works.

-Yes, a female can have dry cooch . . . .face it.

-A man works out, does kegels or eats green foods can last really long.
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I have this same problem. Even when I beat raw it takes at about an hour to bust off if at all. Prolly from jerking off too much ***Kanye Shrug***

I've had a lot of chicks continuously asks if it was good afterwards b/c I didnt ? & they got tired so we had to stop. I always tell em it's me, not them & that I have that problem w/ every chick. IDK if they feel insecure about it or they think I'll wife em if they can make me ? but it usually leads to a 2nd time. I take some pride in beating the ? into the submission though, so as long as she get hers I'm good if it leads to more sex.

As long as the female nuts and you don't, it's alright. Now if you nut too quick, they'll look down on you or wouldn't appreciate you.

-? can take away the sensitivity. I guess the ones with the temperatures or tingling stuff works.

-Yes, a female can have dry cooch . . . .face it.

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

where the ? you get that from? aint kegels what brauds do to work that jux? wtf type of ? try to do kegels?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kajun wrote: »
    some ? just have a hard time nutting.

Don't have anything to do with how good the ? is.

i mean "eventually" we'll get there so you just got to be a fucxking trooper and be a down ass chick.

Your best option dude is to find a certain position that feels the "best" when you're ? .

It was like that for me, i can only nut if she laying on her side and i'm drilling in on the corners.

I try to stay away from that position so i won't nut too fast smh.

truth.com

thats me to the t'.... ..

I started having sex at 16 and aint bust my 1st nutt til 19....

And im still that way til this day...

Ill bust once every 10-15 sessions... Other times i gotta just ?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My ex was like this but I learned/found out tricks/positions that helped him bust.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lmao.
    You know what, I will allow you to believe that.
    ? Complex
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited April 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    where the ? you get that from? aint kegels what brauds do to work that jux? wtf type of ? try to do kegels?
    Kegels for guys is stroking and squeezing it to condition yourself to be harder. Look it up.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The thrill wears off after awhile. At first I was like oh hey now, but now I wish he'd shorten it to a cool 20 minutes. But he's always been like that so I gotta deal. I don't tell him though. Don't want him to think I can't hang. But that mess hurts. I don't know what you call it, the area between the ? and the ? ...taint?? Anyway, that gets really sore. Can't even wash it in the shower without it stinging.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the thrill wears off after awhile. At first i was like oh hey now, but now i wish he'd shorten it to a cool 20 minutes. But he's always been like that so i gotta deal. I don't tell him though. Don't want him to think i can't hang. But that mess hurts. I don't know what you call it, the area between the ? and the ? ...taint?? Anyway, that gets really sore. Can't even wash it in the shower without it stinging.

dam, where yo azz been?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At work 10 hrs a day, moved into a new apt...can't get internet. Tried to get Verizon and they told me they're not signing any new customers in my area....I've never even heard of such a thing before.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol informative thread bumping once again double plat push..........
  • krazedpoetess
    krazedpoetess Members Posts: 40
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow this is a question I never thought of before...
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Kegels for guys is stroking and squeezing it to condition yourself to be harder. Look it up.

I aint looking that ? up. sounds like ? and ? should be fun not an exercise.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? Complex

Lmao.
    *also allows him to believe that*
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sometimes it takes me like 35 minutes to buss like if im hittin it from the back. But if she ? it im bussin like the minute man.
    The thrill wears off after awhile. At first I was like oh hey now, but now I wish he'd shorten it to a cool 20 minutes. But he's always been like that so I gotta deal. I don't tell him though. Don't want him to think I can't hang. But that mess hurts. I don't know what you call it, the area between the ? and the ? ...taint?? Anyway, that gets really sore. Can't even wash it in the shower without it stinging.

its called the ? ,. :)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u ve never used ? shiiiiiiiit. she keeps hers by the sad of the bed now lol

Really?? Damn that's sad bro.....every chick I've ever been with has never needed ? . My ? and my charm is enough to get them wet.......get a ? replacement, ASAP
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Really?? Damn that's sad bro.....every chick I've ever been with has never needed ? . My ? and my charm is enough to get them wet.......get a ? replacement, ASAP

*shaq face*
    The ? industry isn't making millions off nobody.