Options
2»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »

Real talk, those are the exact words that came out of my magic 8ball. I'm not even gonna watch the sony conference.

lol.....................
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nintendo is hoping that they will be able to get more of the ? market with this new machine. 3rd parties being able to make games across all 3 platforms until at least 2014 would be great for nintendo, but they have a lot of work to do in other regards. I don't think devs have so much a problem with making games for the Nintendo, in itself. Problem is Nintendo is notoriously bad to work with for 3rd parties in comparison to microsoft and sony. Theres a massive risk for 3rd parties making games for nintendo, and even when devs have a real banger on their hands the risks they take doesn't pay off. As a result 3rd parties seem pretty jaded.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Real talk, those are the exact words that came out of my magic 8ball. I'm not even gonna watch the sony conference.

I predicted the EXACT same thing in advance of Sony's conference last year and was 100% correct.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I predicted the EXACT same thing in advance of Sony's conference last year and was 100% correct.

You my good sir, are a ? prophet, a gentlemen and a scholar!

Somebody needs to fire Pachter and hire focus.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Somebody post the pics of the mock ups of the controller and system. That controller is sick. It's Mashable.
  • focus
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You my good sir, are a ? prophet, a gentlemen and a scholar!

Somebody needs to fire Pachter and hire focus.

Basically. But its really just not that hard to tell what Sony will do. Its always leaked, announced too far in advance, or something Nintendo did years before.
  • focus
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But why would consumers buy the aging Wii when a newer and reportedly far more powerful game machine (one rumored to have touch-screen controllers in fact) is on the horizon?

"When we launch our new home system sometime in 2012 we think the consumer buying in will look very different than the consumer who's going to be buying a Wii now," Fils-Aime said.

http://m.kotaku.com/5798609/nintendo-president-wii-price-drop-comes-with-perfect-timing

A quote from Nintendo of America's President when asked about the price drop.