Big smackdown spoiler for 5/6/11 edition of wwe smackdown

2»

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That's F'd up that it's out there like that, but this isn't new news.

It's been said even before Christian left for TNA that Vince didn't see him as a #1 on any brand. When Christian had a promo with Vince on RAW a few years back, pleading with Vince to give him a shot at the title, Vince was checking him out in a storyline sort of way. Christian didn't win the belt, and eventually left for TNA.

And it's all sorts of foul to use Christian for an Edge moment. And it also cheapens the championship even more than it already valued as. Christian should feel like a ? prostitute who got sodomized with a studded ball bat and a diseased condom. This just proves that the WWE doesn't see him as ? . He actually tries to be the #1 guy, but they won't let him. That's why I say he should re-evaluate his position in the WWE and get the ? on out. ? , re-evaluate his position in mainstream wrestling as a whole, because TNA did the same thing to him once Booker and Kurt Angle came over.

And if he does decide to ask for his release........again, it'll be IMPACT WRESTLING waiting on him, not TNA Wrestling. TNA is set to change their name to IMPACT WRESTLING.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    dont know if this changes anything............

Credit: F4WOnline.com

- According to Dave Meltzer, the original plan for Extreme Rules was for Alberto Del Rio to win the World Title and then lose it to Randy Orton on Smackdown two days later. The change was made to Christian either the day before or the morning of the show

so ADR coulda met the same fate and make to look worse............................smmfh
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    I hope one of them turns heel.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited May 2011
    Credit: F4WOnline.com

- Dave Meltzer reports that people in WWE were "shocked" over how angry and emotional people got about Christian losing the World Title to Randy Orton which airs this Friday on Smackdown.

the ? u expect?!?!?!!?!? ? who earned his keep finally wins a world title in wwe and 2 days later, its taken from him...........smgdh
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Randy is better than Christian anyway . Yea its a good story . Christian finally wins the title . But he is just not on that level . Christian being champ for and extended period of time would just be weak . And the E does some weak ? . Good Worker . Good Wrestler . But lets be real . Christian is a modern day Ricky Morton .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    superman and batman are the champs
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited May 2011
    The main event scene is about to get even worse than the JBL days on Smackdown. It's been proven time and time again Orton kills ratings as champ. At least with Christian it was something new and he's over, they coulda gave him at least 2 months. Even Great Khali got a month!

Things like this and Vince trying to do without the term "wrestling" makes me wish TNA would get their ish together already but they have a bunch of losers running that copmany so we have no better alternatives right now and they wonder why nobody orders their PPVs anymore!
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited May 2011
    I mean dang, the E couldn't at least give him 1 month with the belt? At least let the guy hold it til the next PPV. Christian's career will never recover from this. I'm getting closer and closer to being done with WWE
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The ? that make ya soul burn slow...Vince McMahon is a ? !!
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    seeing the backlash it would be smart to have christian turn heel and go after orton. Make smackdown a lil interesting. I knew christian wasnt gonna have the belt for long with orton going to smackdown but didnt think it would happen this qucik. Its pretty much the same storyline with morrison and r truth
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The main event scene is about to get even worse than the JBL days on Smackdown. It's been proven time and time again Orton kills ratings as champ. At least with Christian it was something new and he's over, they coulda gave him at least 2 months. Even Great Khali got a month!

Things like this and Vince trying to do without the term "wrestling" makes me wish TNA would get their ish together already but they have a bunch of losers running that copmany so we have no better alternatives right now and they wonder why nobody orders their PPVs anymore!

Yeah maybe as a heel but as face he's much better
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This is why I am starting to not like Randy Orton and his backstage politics or ? ass crying.
    I knew this would happen when he got drafted to Smackdown, he was gonna ? and want the World Title.
    The reason Christian finally got The World Title was because of Edge basically begging Vince and then Vince does Christian and Edge wrong by taking it off him.
    I hate to say this but, I miss Shane McMahon, he made some great storylines, he knows what people want.
    So know we got John Cena with The WWE Title on Raw and Randy Orton with The World Title on Smackdown, Go Figure!
    The two poster boys, Vince's two favorites have the two top belts!
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? up mayne, even ? like jack swagger, sheamus and mizery got a better look than this...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? up mayne, even ? like jack swagger, sheamus and mizery got a better look than this...

Exactly but Vince loves to hold grudges for a long time and he still holding a grudge with Christian for going to TNA.
    Christian got tired of being buried so he went somewhere to win and that's why he went to TNA.
    Vince needs to stop holding grudges, it's gonna be mad people spitting in his casket and on his grave because of how he did people.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

man am i the only one who loved JBL as champ?
    i think its cause i love a good heel (like Alberto Del Rio, John Cena for instance) and he played his role real well
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

got damn I forgot Jack Swagger was a world champ

Christian being Champ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack Swagger as Champ
  • TheBoyRo
    edited May 2011
    m. inferno wrote: »
    man am i the only one who loved JBL as champ?
    i think its cause i love a good heel (like Alberto Del Rio, John Cena for instance) and he played his role real well

yea but he was champ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long, though he did a job of being a heel, his title reign was boring at times
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Lol@me not watching this ? regularly since they started trying to pump Jericho like a legit anything back in like 03 or 04.

This wrestling ? never changes. I love how the internet gets up in arms when guys like this get a random-ass, against all odds push that's ultimately revoked.

RVD got the treatment, Eddy, Benoit, etc.

Then again, Captain Overacting became the most highly decorated champion in WWE History, so maybe I can understand the shock about his little buddy not getting a run.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    First of all Orton has champ is bette rthan Cena or JBl as champ imo.
    2. why are you mad at orton and not mad at the WWE product and Vince himself?
    3. By watching YOU SUPPORT THE ? anyhow. so quit ? about or STOP watching.

TY.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    First of all Orton has champ is bette rthan Cena or JBl as champ imo.
    2. why are you mad at orton and not mad at the WWE product and Vince himself?
    3. By watching YOU SUPPORT THE ? anyhow. so quit ? about or STOP watching.

TY.

real ? ?