genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Btw the whole Winter storyline is beyond stupid
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no one on this forum watches TNA, except like 2-3 people, so dont expect any posts. i watch but im too lazy to rate her.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mic skills: Average. All the Knockout ? yell when they do a promo. So she's pretty generic.

InRing Ability: Nothing special. It's not like she's in the ring doing hurricanranas, somersaults, and split nut punches. She's pretty basic as well, kick, punch, suplex.

Charisma: She has an attitude, I'll give her that, but again, she really doesn't stand out from the other girls on the show. They all have different looks, but the same character.

Looks: Let me put it this way, she's not HD friendly.
  • genocide_cutter
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Mic skills: Average. All the Knockout ? yell when they do a promo. So she's pretty generic.

InRing Ability: Nothing special. It's not like she's in the ring doing hurricanranas, somersaults, and split nut punches. She's pretty basic as well, kick, punch, suplex.

Charisma: She has an attitude, I'll give her that, but again, she really doesn't stand out from the other girls on the show. They all have different looks, but the same character.

Looks: Let me put it this way, she's not HD friendly.

What do you mean?
  • Mally_G
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What do you mean?

If they ever do close ups on her while you're watching an HD television, you'll see the horror.

Her body is REALLLLLL tight, nice ? , abs looks phony because they're so sculpted, but her face........... (l'o'l)
  • genocide_cutter
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    If they ever do close ups on her while you're watching an HD television, you'll see the horror.

Her body is REALLLLLL tight, nice ? , abs looks phony because they're so sculpted, but her face........... (l'o'l)

Her face Aint that bad
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mic skills- 5 She just average on the mic, says what other knockouts and divas say in their promo's
    In Ring- 4 she has no significant moves
    Charisma- 7 not counting the Winter storyline where she just a zombie
    Looks- 6 she has a nice body but a ugly face
  • Mally_G
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Her face Aint that bad

to each his own

to each his own

not saying, I won't slay her in the bed, but she wears too much makeup and on an HD television, she's not that impressive.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Looks/body 6-7*
    MIC 7*
    in ring 8*

The beautiful people was a good angle, they should have kept it up. I should have been kept a stable not a tag team. She's canadian so her work ethic in the ring is good and she can go. Not very pretty but always in shape. For some reason i'd ? .

*compared to other women wrestlers of this era