Hogan Interested In Bringing In Goldberg

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Hogan Interested In Bringing In Goldberg

Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 1:52 pm

– Hulk Hogan was asked on Twitter if he would like to bring Bill Goldberg to TNA Wrestling.

I didn't think much of it... but with what I saw on Impact tonight... umm. HIGHLY LIKELY.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    gilberg>>>>>>>
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Really? First off they screwed Goldberg off with his undefeated streak and the title when they made Nash (well Nash made himself) defeat Goldberg, then basically lay down for Hogan to take the title back.

The whole "you're next" ? wasn't supposed to be a Goldberg reference, was it? I didn't take it that way at least.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I see TNA making the same mistakes as WCW,but even worse product.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I see TNA making the same mistakes as WCW,but even worse product.

yeah me too, i watch tna every now and then mainly because they have the people I grew up watching for nostalgia. The bit they did with the x division guys where bishoff told them to grow another foot and a half was pure ? . Amazing red was in that group, he helped build that place. Smh how he's doing the talent.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yea why would Goldberg do that to himself? That spray paint on the car ish they did last night was corny
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    yeah me too, i watch tna every now and then mainly because they have the people I grew up watching for nostalgia. The bit they did with the x division guys where bishoff told them to grow another foot and a half was pure ? . Amazing red was in that group, he helped build that place. Smh how he's doing the talent.

Is that why Jay Lethal got canned?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Goldberg seems to big to be in tna as dumb as that sounds