What are some legal hustles- Lets share info and resources!!!!

2»

Comments

• Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Can you elaborate on that bc I am interested. Currently I am a licensed real estate agent.

Send me some loans so we can do biz together
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited September 2010
    Big sales from tiny shops
    In kiosks, trucks and other teeny spaces, entrepreneurs with big dreams but little money are shaking up the retail scene.

A restaurant on wheels

After selling his Illinois gourmet food store and moving to Austin six years ago, Chris Miller was anxious to open another food-related business. So he became an early pioneer of one of food world's hottest trends: mobile food trucks.

Miller's hot-dog trailer transplants a Chicago classic down south. "I manage the trailer myself with a small crew, keep a close relationship with all my customers -- many I know by first name --and put out a quality product that people really seem to enjoy," Miller says.

He likes the flexibility mobility brings. "If the location ever seems to peter out, I can always hook it up and move to another spot," Miller says.

Plus, low overhead translates to low prices: "I can feed a family of four for around $20."

Why it works: "These venues feel local and intimate at a time when consumers are looking for ways to feel connected to their communities," says Kit Yarrow, a consumer psychologist and professor at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. Yarrow has been studying the micro-business phenomenon.

Like many mobile businesses, Miller's advertises its specials on Twitter and encourages fans to post pictures on Facebook.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/smallbusiness/1008/gallery.microbusinesses/index.html
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    Idk about that.

People that don't have escrow had to put at least 20% down when they bought their house.

How many people actually did that in the past 5 years?

How much have you made with that tax certificate thing...and how exactly do you go about buying them?

This is simply not true-- subprime loans- didnt have to escrow- and if an A plus borower was adamant about not having there escrows included in there mortgage- they could get an escrow waiver-- I made 100,00 of thousands of dollars in the last five years with 100 percent loans-- you can buy tax sale certificates through a bidding process through local municipalities--- i havent made a dime off of it-- i im about to see a guy make about 25k off of it
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »
    In kiosks, trucks and other teeny spaces, entrepreneurs with big dreams but little money are shaking up the retail scene.

A restaurant on wheels

After selling his Illinois gourmet food store and moving to Austin six years ago, Chris Miller was anxious to open another food-related business. So he became an early pioneer of one of food world's hottest trends: mobile food trucks.

Miller's hot-dog trailer transplants a Chicago classic down south. "I manage the trailer myself with a small crew, keep a close relationship with all my customers -- many I know by first name --and put out a quality product that people really seem to enjoy," Miller says.

He likes the flexibility mobility brings. "If the location ever seems to peter out, I can always hook it up and move to another spot," Miller says.

Plus, low overhead translates to low prices: "I can feed a family of four for around $20."

Why it works: "These venues feel local and intimate at a time when consumers are looking for ways to feel connected to their communities," says Kit Yarrow, a consumer psychologist and professor at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. Yarrow has been studying the micro-business phenomenon.

Like many mobile businesses, Miller's advertises its specials on Twitter and encourages fans to post pictures on Facebook.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/smallbusiness/1008/gallery.microbusinesses/index.html

That might be cool if im the propieter -- but i wouldnt want to be selling hot dogs on a corner- plus i would have to look into the certifications-- i mean the city isnt going to let you do that ? for free
  • sidblue1
    sidblue1 Members Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    This is a great post. I’m always looking for valuable resources to share with our residents, and your piece is definitely worth sharing!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »

A restaurant on wheels

meh... they got that ? out here in spades. All over the west/southwest in fact. You can't go anywhere around AZ, NM, NV, or CA without seeing a food truck. There's some out here in AZ that will drive around all day making money, then in the evening they'll post up in somebody's empty parking lot, throw up some lights, music, a TV , some tables and chairs and make an outdoor joint for a few hours.
  • presto
    presto Members Posts: 77
    edited October 2010
    You can still get money with pay phones????? I thought that ? died out with the beta max- aT&T shot it-Verizon hung it- and metro PCS- burned the body-

AT&T ... GLOBAL SATAN ... they are pulling up all pay phones in residential areas .. leaving like one in a heavy populated residential area ... aka 1 per 5-10 miles
  • presto
    presto Members Posts: 77
    edited October 2010
    showkase2 wrote: »
    fixing computers

could be good, easy money if you live in an apartment complex.

I'm about to get into that once i figure out fair pricing.

this is still good ... Cause geeksquad is expensive for little jobs ... Most people have viruses and just need their hard drive wiped .... Put the os back on with virus protection and ur good to go ... Upgrades ... Cheap as long as u get the parts for cheap as a indi tech ...
  • Zeeofafb
    Zeeofafb Members Posts: 12
    edited January 2011
    Believe it or not owning Vending machines can still make you a boatload of cash.
  • mosdu
    mosdu Members Posts: 11
    edited May 2011
    i sell satellite and internet services. yo i do it part time and the money is good.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited May 2011
    Zeeofafb wrote: »
    Believe it or not owning Vending machines can still make you a boatload of cash.

ATM machines too.

I have an online freelance writing gig. I can make up to however much I want, just depends on how many articles/stories I feel like writing at the time. I make around $30-$40 per article and write about whatever topic I want.
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    If you can draw, you can do tattoos. Get a loan to try to open up your own shop, set your own hours and prices. Thats what im thinking bout doin...
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    buy those red box type ? and rent out movies...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011