Raw-Material -vs- iMpIoDez

2»

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    waaw!

this was a cool battle.. idk if it need more votes, but raw, your vesre was killing it.. Implodez was nice too... props to both battlers though..
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This boy is a coward cuz my punches like planes enter towers/-alright opener
    Cuz this ? is going down like ? in the shower/~-dont like the imagery and if like was omitted it would of been strongers
    I'm the pound-for-pound scrapper and he's just another "underground rapper"../
    When he digs his own grave cuz spitting that weak ? makes you drown faster/~like this couplet but loses steam with drown imagery but i like the mutis
    Moving the force forward is the only time you'll see me "break my lines"/
    Bout to invade your territory with atom bombs, ? up your internet or should I say "state of mind"?/~i dont get the quotations
    Won't let this ? hide, every punch I spit connects and spreads his head/-meh
    Cuz like the old Nikes I just threw away, you getting "checked" and left for dead/~ like this line
    This dude is "gassed" up, bet if I put Mentos down his neck, his body implodes (iMpIoDez)/-i like this line
    That's the only way he spits sick looking like ? driven nymphos/~-alright line
    I'm looking at a dead man, punches over your head like sweatbands/ -good original simile
    Cuz I'm so sick, I always gotta lay down, ? on you homie like bed pans/~i like this line
    No one is fading me dumb ? , not "weak in force" like your ladies be/-no
    First battled love yal and now me? He's the new LE dump truck, dropping trash a few days a week/~this is a nice shot at him
    Feel like I'm battling Freddy Krueger cuz this dude afraid of the way my flames spit/-i think it should of been more concise like:the way my flames spit is like i am battlin kruger or freddie
    And people thinking I'm "? " cuz I killed you with an "insane script"/~
    -nice line and double meaning strong finish

i give this a 7 /10
    my fav lines are:16,14,8,9,11,12
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    Check this, expect this…Hexes sever ya nexus-dont know what a nexus is but nice flow and rhythm
    Aimin at ya core, pull the .44 bangin’ from the Lexus-nice internal rhyme and continued rhyme from the first line but not a strong punch but excellent structure

Bodies sprawled out over the floor
    ? say he eatin but to me he ? poor-meh alright but not a strong line for a battle

barely saw some cereal but tryna talk imperial
    Metrics is in use when dealing with raw material-again excellent rhymes and structure but not strong enough attack this line has potential to be a nice setup though instead of a finisher

Lead tricks execute I aint known to be hospitable
    I spit at you…listen dude, mommy shoulda finished you-i like this couplet and the mommy shoulda finished you can be interpreted more ways then one: hard hit

Chemicals not in ya physical, that ? don’t mix-i dont get this line sounds weak to me
    In heat ya pistol drew but won’t let the chrome dispense-i like this for some reason but still need work-your flow is second to none though

Son Get shown some bricks, watch dem boys Hit lickss
    in ya spot, shot, for packages..still the block, hot, we savages-no attack hear seem like just a boast again good flow just needs better content

for cabbages, and speaking of the green ?
    I’m smoking sticky weed on some trippy fiend ? -not attacking just talkin bout yourself not good in a battle imo

But back to the topic, this ? ’s soft as Downy magic-you realized yourself you got off topic here
    He’ll never stop, ? it and pop it, pussier than beauty pageants
    -strong finish i like this couplet here

i give this a 4 /10
    fav lines:16 ,last half of 15,
    my vote is for raw material
    but like to see more battles from impiodez
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited May 2011
    I'm going with raw material, and as far as LE goes I hate to see him win.
    In this battle he actualy tries to ? on the entire LE on the low.
    implodez jus came with the lines that rhymed well and that was it...to say the verse is radio ready is kinda a diss to me.
    I will say it feels like u put little effort into writing this verse and going at raw(no personals).
    I vote raw material
This discussion has been closed.