Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    12 was so wack I thought SNK went bankrupt from it
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KOF 12 was the sorriest, ? , biggest let down fighting game that came out last year, I'm not even checkin for 13 yet because of it. Lol
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited February 2010
    Options
    12 was so wack I thought SNK went bankrupt from it

...AGAIN?

*Thanks ? for KOF: Orochi Saga...*
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im good...ill save my verbatim
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    XII at its core wasn't a bad game, ? was just mad unfinished.That ? was probably meant as a tech demo for this new ? . They put XII out like it was just so we'd have SOMETHING, which was stupid,but I'm pretty sure XIII is gonna be the game that XII was supposed to be, more characters, a PROPER arcade mode with an actual boss, etc.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KOF XII looked heniken and played like a king cobra. glad i never bought it. been a HUGE SNK fan since the first fatal fury. BlazeBlue is insane. KOF XI & KOF 98 Ultimate cure my 2-D fighting blues. still cant find Samurai Showdown Anthology anywhere.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Reasons why KOF sucked is that half the roster faught like ? . Iori was wack, also them two ? Elizabeth and Mature, Goro, lil ? guy, Ralf and Clark moves were limited, also 6 damn stages. The graphics were not 1080p. All out ? ' horrible.

Fill me in on KOF 98, I always see that people say that's the best one so explain about it. I think KOF 11 is really good and the only one I own.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol, lets hope they actually finish the game this time, I want a full roster(from geese to rugal), full move list and at least some decent modes etc. I actually enjoyed the half finished game(Robert Garcia, Ryo and andy bogard) the graphics were not bad at all.....just seriously lacking characters/moves/backgrounds n modes lol it wasn't even a real kof