4 simple tips to lose weight! CNN story

2»

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    caddo acting like I said stop eating fruit for the rest of his life...if u wanna lose the fat as quick as possible stop eating fruit...u dont need it for the months u wanna lose weight...its not necessary...u can get ur carbs from vegetables...then after you're at your goal u can eat fruit again in moderation...only reason u wanna eat fruit is cause it tastes good
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    caddo acting like I said stop eating fruit for the rest of his life...if u wanna lose the fat as quick as possible stop eating fruit...u dont need it for the months u wanna lose weight...its not necessary...u can get ur carbs from vegetables...then after you're at your goal u can eat fruit again in moderation...only reason u wanna eat fruit is cause it tastes good
    Lol Caddo out chea thinking with his taste buds and not his brain

It really isnt hard to lose weight if you just apply a few simple dietary/exercise changes :tu The hardest part is maintaining the discipline to see yourself through to the finish line.

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hold up mayne.. Where yall gettin this info from? I aint neva heard no canola oil being better than olive...

And

since u cant drink juice, what r u pose 2 drink besides water?

When HASN'T it been? Canola spray is as good as it gets
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Don't eat fruit is suspect......it was a major part of my diet when I dropped from 202 to 182 when I was deployed in 2006.