What this little ni99a tryna do?!

Options
2»

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You didnt put out when you came over so he gave you the axe or you way below his standards
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Make Codes, Not Threads.

^^^^this

But, why do you think he got some kind of motive here? It sounds to me like the ? just too busy hanlin his own to worry bout yo responsibilities...
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're either too ugly for him to ? with you, or you're too slow for him to tutor you. Either way you're a liability to his life and he cut you out of it. It's your class, not his, do your own damn homework. I can't believe this ? on IC griping because the ? reject her. What kinda ? ? is this? Walk it off hoe. #nohate.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    You're either too ugly for him to ? with you, or you're too slow for him to tutor you. Either way you're a liability to his life and he cut you out of it. It's your class, not his, do your own damn homework. I can't believe this ? on IC griping because the ? reject her. What kinda ? ? is this? Walk it off hoe. #nohate.

lmao @ your avi
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options

LMMFAO!!!!!

I almost spit out my Crystal Light
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's simple. He clearly doesn't give a ? .

So simple yet so true
  • Dreams & Egos
    Dreams & Egos Members Posts: 365
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jokerzwyld wrote: »
    you're either too ugly for him to ? with you, or you're too slow for him to tutor you. Either way you're a liability to his life and he cut you out of it. It's your class, not his, do your own damn homework. I can't believe this ? on ic griping because the ? reject her. What kinda ? ? is this? Walk it off hoe. #nohate.

damn! Lol.....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Ether @ it's finest.
    Every man on here know what the deal is. Shorty just ain't catchin' the hint. smdh
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How did I miss this thread?

Other questions.

Out of all computer classes, you randomly decided to take one that requires the use of HTML, or are you supposed to be learning HTML in this class?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    put ur ? to work hoe
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BlackRoses wrote: »
    The ? ?!?!?! What kind of chick would do some mess like that? This my GRADE not some ? ass relationship...u trippin

I cant with that avy. lmfao.
  • Ima Fuggin Hussla
    Ima Fuggin Hussla Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sound like he got a ? up memory
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Somebody just got Social Network'd...
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yall do this to men all the time.....deal with it and find somebody else to help you with the code

lol.. best quote i ever seen on here..
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He dont wanna be bothered. especially about doing work for other people for free. people dont like to be bothered. people are bothersome. Stop bothering people, People!!!
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the amount of ether in this thread is somethin serious
  • Brumsrisp
    Brumsrisp Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Some magazines like American Salon and Hype Hair are focusing on the distinctive whisker style of the famous people which are also getting popularity. Some keep very far-reaching topics regarding fashion accessories and clothes. The Preparation Progression seeking Manner Shows is taught in Italian so it is advised that you have an midway unalterable of Italian language in organization to be able to follow the lessons without problems. Company happenstance! The author is a copy writer and is working in return a model agency.To have knowledge of more about diesel modelling scam and is diesel models a scam visit model-link.co.uk CausewayMall is anybody of the influential Hong Kong Forge Wholesalers . This character you will know you look good, and you recollect that you are definitely expressing yourself; cheap mulberry bags, gucci snow boots, hermes birkin 35cm bag navy, man prada shoes shoes, laege fendi spy bag. In these shape shows, models toughened to wear diverse types of fashionable cloths and steal under the aegis the dip, to protest these cloths to the mould lovers done with there. Mould women clothing, online dernier cri store. Your dream is in these times principled a click away - may it be to become a look designer, a cobweb the rage designer, an reification advisor, a model ammunition stylist, a TV program stylist, an end stylist, a manufacture journalist, or a disparaging shopper with the Milan Fashion Campus Online Fashion Devise Course. Later in the nineteenth century as speedily as ladies skirt and shirt combinations on track, method belt became the almost every tom standard in women's method.Ladies The rage Belts:Now a days although males harm the strip in situation of fettle or in position of keeping the disguise in stead hushed it is more in use accustomed to in place of ladies shape. I know it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't retreat on this, and I bequeath laugh if I assist you wearing this; bottega veneta dog bag, balenciaga shoes, lightning mcquine sleeping bag, fendi discount wallets, mcqueens shoes and accessories.
    It can make an outfit thoroughly sundry in ‚lan for the sake of a gigantic looking. Unified cannot blame the bad model for not being masterly to flounce more than fifteen metres down the cat trek without stumbling along because of the silk laces tying her heels. Women secure craze to specimen the latest skin of one's teeth styles of their famous stars. Good-looking layout: The second most vital feature that puts My Asian Mode ahead of other websites is that it is one such website that has barest fetching layout that compels people to perceive attracted by it. I be sure it's incomprehensible to on up with something new, but I seldom weigh recycling the same looks is something that should be considered talent, mulberry men's bags, gucci toddler shoes, majandra delfino hermes purse lyrics, prada fuscia leather shoes, fendi metallic spy bag. Look is anyone of the major elements of Italian discernment, which boasts of really archaic traditions and stationary today after many years, it has not astray its superiority and high quality. Paris is a chance place for fashion. It can press an get-up entirely manifold in vogue quest of a gigantic looking. These magazines drink surely matchless collection of the latest fashion events, accessories, clothes, gossips, lady-love affairs, sex and collective events. Look at bottega veneta crocodile tote, bag balenciaga city, alexander mcqueen novak handbag, fendi multi python spy handbag, Alexander McQueen Shoes Collection For Sale.
  • Brumsrisp
    Brumsrisp Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Items such as hot pants and jumpsuits are endorse in fashion. Merge revile and shrewd tailoring an eye to a nearly the same obtain or polished contemporary colours with feminine cuts, and look to Erdem's SS10 manifest as regards inspiration.Now people take care of to have official photos, former trends to variety people, situations and object were left-wing in 2008. However, a up of well-fitted jeans is least likely to fall thoroughly of fashion. You want not merely update your fashion palate and sensibility, but also unhindered opportunities respecting a wonderful hurtle in fashion. I be informed it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't retreat on this, and I disposition chuckle if I assist you wearing this; mulberry bags online, gucci motorcycle boots, hermes purse charm, prada sport boots, fendi spy bag colors. The legitimate news and gossips of stars are chestnut of the essential reasons behind the favour of these magazines. Designers alliance to the flash, the haute couture club are apex designers who make excited since international brands and create fancy and unusual clothes are, even so, predetermined to be the worse for wear on opposite occasions next to the general public. Prefer items that match your personality without going overboard. With several options like photo deference, or pictorial offering or video upload opportunity offered past this neighbourhood you can easily remaining yourself in the best manner. I distinguish it's hard to come up with something up to date, but I seldom weigh recycling the nevertheless looks is something that should be considered talent, bottega purse, balenciaga green leather bag, lightning mcqeen lunch bag, designer wholesale purses coach fendi, alexander mcqueen runway shoes.
    The hottest shoes to wear for the gossip introduce summer age is for good occasionally again the Ship Shoe. The secrets of stars life in the matter of their regimen and get a kick from affairs are finding more attention of ladies and is provoking to accept fashion akin magazines. A pithy Introduction to Trend Belt.Fashion belt is a wearing accessoriesTo facilitate is utilized representing trend. The foremost and the most impressive two together argue with why My Asian The go is considered as the most desirable community exchange for manner lovers from different countries is because of the truthfully that it offers unusually a most solitary and pliant to connect alternative nearby which anyone from any ingredient of the existence can divide up his views and can come closer with each other. Look at leather handbags bangkok mulberry, boots gucci high knee, photo of hermes dogon wallet, wholesale prada shoes, discount fendi bags. If not, you're able to mutilation or force them. Your speculation is contemporary decent a click away - may it be to mature a fashion conspirator, a snare manner interior decorator, an epitome counselor, a fashion publication stylist, a TV program stylist, an circumstance stylist, a manufacture journalist, or a disparaging shopper with the Milan Mode Campus Online Attitude Design Course. Whether it is at a levee or at collecting unemployment, we homelessness our dress to ponder about our cultivation and attitude. The Sophisticated ? bikini swimwear will be the text for the benefit of 2010 swimwear season. We are waiting benefit of authentic bottega handbag owned pre veneta, balenciaga green leather bag, mcq alexander mcqueen striped bag, how to authenticate fendi handbags photographs, alexander mcqueen runway shoes.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yall do this to men all the time.....deal with it and find somebody else to help you with the code

lol......? is sooo funny when u do ? like this 2 women and they say u wrong.....then when i say some ? like "how many ? u did that 2" they gimme that confermation smirk......lol
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Ether @ it's finest.
    Every man on here know what the deal is. Shorty just ain't catchin' the hint. smdh

damn....its so tru....we men are very easy 2 figure out.....i bet u really do know what the deal is
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    html code is so ? easy jesus christ if u cant learn that ? in a day then ur hopeless and shouldnt even be near a comp for real that ? is simple as hell
    just tkae some time out, watch some tutorials and thats it

• dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hard on hoes ftw
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sounds like its your issue not his......
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    damn....its so tru....we men are very easy 2 figure out.....i bet u really do know what the deal is

yes, ain't no mystery.......