but dose off and lay in slumber for a funeral
humans are animals and society is full of cannibals
damage control pandemonium arose
beautiful ugly leaving spiritual beings in shun
what have we become
to celebrate murdering of a murderer that murdered himself along time ago
to be judge by the executioner eventually
on his time not ours
may ? judge the fallen and wash the sin of blood from the eyes of the bloodthirsty
as time will become our destiny
for those that pray for his spirit and the closure of the victims fallen
and those that prey for blood thirst and violent stardom
open up Pandora and witness the worms that comes from cans
as you celebrate on the ground where souls demand sleep not exposure

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i get where u goin wit that....... but it aint gone work....
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How you figure?
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How you figure?

people tryna make it a " us against them" type thing im over here n its not like that...
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited May 2011
    Options
    people tryna make it a " us against them" type thing im over here n its not like that...

I'm not making it a us vs them...this poem focus more on people gloating and celebrating osama's death as if the Yankees made it to the world series...its one thing to feel relieved of a death to a murderer...but its another when you have folks popping champagne glasses and dancing at ground zero...where's the morals is what I question and wheres the decency of man...as it's apart of the bible to do such things...thats all i'm trying to say
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm not making it a us vs them...this poem focus more on people gloating and celebrating osama's death as if the Yankees made it to the world series...its one thing to feel relieved of a death to a murderer...but its another when you have folks popping champagne glasses and dancing at ground zero...where's the morals is what I question and wheres the decency of man...as it's apart of the bible to do such things...thats all i'm trying to say

its the same when sadam died... people in iraq was doin the same thing.... or when ? did his thing..... when evil ( which all of them did.. and all are infamous 4) its a sign that good out weighs bad in the long run....
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its the same when sadam died... people in iraq was doin the same thing.... or when ? did his thing..... when evil ( which all of them did.. and all are infamous 4) its a sign that good out weighs bad in the long run....

I didn't look at it that way...good outweighs bad no doubt but I believe in a higher justice than human justice..also the way the news depicted people cheering on the same ground that people were dying really bothered me...celebration within self is one thing but popping bottles and being patriotic while america still has problems is another
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I didn't look at it that way...good outweighs bad no doubt but I believe in a higher justice than human justice..also the way the news depicted people cheering on the same ground that people were dying really bothered me...celebration within self is one thing but popping bottles and being patriotic while america still has problems is another

america and other countries will always have problems.... economics and math and politics prove this time and time again... but when 1 of them " problems" is solved why not celibrate?

if a man walks up 2 yo house or your grandparents house on christmas.... kills yo mom,dad, grandparents, siblings and child you would wanna see justice... so u lookin 4 dude 4 years and finnaly the cops shot him and ? him....you would have mixed emmotions as well... happiness and morning and closier.... now out of all those people @ ground zero that was celibrating most prolly lost just that.... that attack changed the world not just the united states... also 4 a person to effect millions of people in a negitive why not have both? justice by humans.... and justice on a higher level...
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited May 2011
    Options
    america and other countries will always have problems.... economics and math and politics prove this time and time again... but when 1 of them " problems" is solved why not celibrate?

if a man walks up 2 yo house or your grandparents house on christmas.... kills yo mom,dad, grandparents, siblings and child you would wanna see justice... so u lookin 4 dude 4 years and finnaly the cops shot him and ? him....you would have mixed emmotions as well... happiness and morning and closier.... now out of all those people @ ground zero that was celibrating most prolly lost just that.... that attack changed the world not just the united states... also 4 a person to effect millions of people in a negitive why not have both? justice by humans.... and justice on a higher level...

I agree...and understand where you coming from with this...I often find myself not agreeing with America's politics *and I'm american*...but from a perspective of if that was a murderer of my peeps...of course the malice within me would want justice
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree...and understand where you coming from with this...I often find myself not agreeing with America's politics *and I'm american*...but from a perspective of if that was a murderer of my peeps...of course the malice within me would want justice

indeed..... now dont get me wrong.... the people that sided with bin laden prolly sees it the way u do/did.... and thats understandable as well... " eye 4 a eye" its in human nature....