5 ways a chick can instantly get chopped.

@My_nameaintearl
@My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
Men aren't as desperate as so many of you ladies seem to believe. We got high standards and you have to meet those before you can enter the halls of our harems, baby. Lemme show you what I mean...

1. Fat. (now to be honest, this isn't going to be on everybody's list. but it's on mine and you should respect my individuality, no ? . I like to pick a girl up and bang her against the wall when I'm ? , and I don't want to have to get out the stud finder (no ? ) so I don't lose the security deposit on my penthouse suite.)

2. Broke. (i realize this is next to impossible, but if you can't break bread, where am I supposed to spread my butter, baby?)

3. Unable to carry on an ADULT conversation. (i don't watch Jersey Shore, you overgrown child. tell me about your stock portfolio, your opinion of postmodern philosophy, and the last time you voted.)

4. Pregnant. (and by pregnant i mean you've either got a giant baby-shaped tumor growing in you or you've got X number of little ? children circling around you like mewling puppies. i'm not a walking orphanage.)

5. Surrounded by friends, male or female. (it's bad enough I got your broke fat ass judging me and my revenue stream, I don't need to be court martialed by the cast of Fat Sex & the City. and if you run with hella males, I'm not fooled, miss. I know you keep these sexless simps around to boost your ego, and this comet ain't getting in that orbit, baby.)

Fellas, share your lists. And for ? sakes, keep it classy. This is a gentleman's thread, nh.

Comments