Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    went to gnc bought the oxy elite, and casein

imma up my cardio too

lets see how this works

I dont drink coffee or alot of green tea (caffeine) so if you do, then this may not apply.

1 pill a day is enough if you're a lightweight (meaning you are not a coffee drinker, I don't). I wouldn't do the 2 pills early, 1 pill later thing. I've done it before. It's hell to taper off that caffeine.

I'm 191lbs and I had a stash of OxyElites in my cabinet. Started doing 1 a day only on cardio days recently.

1 pill has been blunting my appetite pretty well for the past week. Enough to lower carbs and me not being hella hungry.

If you do go by the label and do 2 pills early, 1 pill later, you'll need to taper off with carbs or you'll feel like ? (which kind of defeats the purpose from the added calories). Low cal gatorade is good for it helping to taper off OxyElite.

You DO need to limit your caffeine intake (coffee and green tea) while you're on this stuff or else you may feel tweeked out.
    You DO need to drink a lot of water while you're on this stuff. You may ? a lot, and LONG.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    went to gnc bought the oxy elite, and casein

imma up my cardio too

lets see how this works

[Borat]very niiiiiiiiice [/Borat]
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that got off of oxyelite and became sleeping in the morning and afternoon?

I am putting back trailmix and caffeine just to stay awake. Getting up and walking around doesnt help. My body is drained after 230. I get a jolt after I get off work. That last me to my afterwork run.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Am I the only one that got off of oxyelite and became sleeping in the morning and afternoon?

I am putting back trailmix and caffeine just to stay awake. Getting up and walking around doesnt help. My body is drained after 230. I get a jolt after I get off work. That last me to my afterwork run.

Like i said in earlier posts, when you taper off of it, you gotta carb up some or you will feel ? (sleepy, tired). Low Cal Gatorade (with Electrolytes) is good for helping to come down. And if you were following the 2 pills early/1 pill later, you need to come off exactly how it says on the bottle (1 pill early, etc) and drink some gatorade with the morning pill.