Kat you're ugly as f*ck

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KAt is cool in my book. U ? onsome lil Rascals ? " He man, woman hater club" ? .
    and @Chicity u must be a recent poster cuz AK47 used to get sonned on a regular basis back in the days. She dropped some decent modeling pics and niccas acting like they forgot.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Loo sonned her a few times she was cool chick. def cute. Her and SG beef was funny but ? was not trying to see the ether SG was droppin. to blind by infatuation
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Almost a year here and ii remember her posting a little but i swear it felt like she wrapped in a cocoon or something

Ok yea it was way before ur time, during the GED with honors days ( this will never get old lmao) but she on twitter.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Loo sonned her a few times she was cool chick. def cute. Her and SG beef was funny but ? was not trying to see the ether SG was droppin. to blind by infatuation

Sun ? was the goat with the fitted cap right?? that beef was hilarious.....
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ace beefs with females like Eminem
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sun ? was the goat with the fitted cap right?? that beef was hilarious.....
    hahahahahahah yeah i said that to him before he was droppin ether though,
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Try to ask Ace is he thinks Primo is a ? for what he did see if he responds.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Every female that has an actual opinion gets it at some point around here..the more you post the more likely you are to get it from one of these lames.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? don't argue with hoes, we ? them!

tumblr_lht7keiTGY1qeutnko1_250.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sMH y'all know who Ace is and you know this is a donkey thread. He may say outlandish ? , he may makes statements that have a bit of truth in them. The point is ? talking and bullshitting and hopefully back and forth ether.

You ? ? it up w/ all this serious discussion and ? .

Kat you disgust me b/c you're taking this seriously. You already know you're a horse-faced slaghound, and you've posted on the IC since George Dubbya was president yet you still make serious posts in a thread like this.

? or ether somebody.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? don't argue with hoes, we ? them!

tumblr_lht7keiTGY1qeutnko1_250.gif

Now that's Shwayze!
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? vigorous.

Nobody even pays attention to you period. You're that nagging background noise that everyone tries their hardest to ignore, yet there you go once again.

Get off my ? ? already.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you ? need to stop living in the glory days the donkey was filled with co signers which over hyped ? ...... its not so much like that any more so when there is beef its not the same. Not too many poster care qwhat happened 5 yrs ago. the ? is done. the sooner you realize it the sooner you ? can adapt or keep it moving. I liked all the beefs (II) it made my day go by faster but its a wrap no use contantly bringing the old ass cook out stories up. Forced beefs dont make for good entertainment .
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    ? vigorous.

Nobody even pays attention to you period. You're that nagging background noise that everyone tries their hardest to ignore, yet there you go once again.

Get off my ? ? already.
    Put me on ignore. It's not hard. Aren't you familiar w/ the useful functions of the forum you've frequented for years?
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Put me on ignore. It's not hard. Aren't you familiar w/ the useful functions of the forum you've frequented for years?
    i dont even know how to use that feature b.. i was gonna put that trany alias on ignore.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options

Put ME on ignore. I have no problem ignoring your existence until you come around begging for my acknowledgment. Just get the ? on...
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    I swear to ? cuzzy even though I hardly even come on this site I see the term "forced beef" come up really often especially lately.

Nobody said that ? before I did.

These new ? is biters they fucken sharks.

Generic ? got the personalities of door handles.

And its all the new posters.
    Lol word i stopped a lot posting because of school but i noticed alot of poster took the templates and ran with them. No body wants to put in work for their e fame . ? beefing with folks who never even addressed them. Forcing a beef using old ass material = wack.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    THINGS THE IC IS CLEARLY OBSESSED WITH:

1. Homosexuality
    2. Race
    3. Kat
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea im done with this thread
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Put ME on ignore. I have no problem ignoring your existence until you come around begging for my acknowledgment. Just get the ? on...
    No. I have no problem with you. I'll continue to read your posts and comment as I see fit. You're dumb enough to be trolled into acknowledging a poster who you "have no problem ignoring." So basically all I have to do is pop ? and you'll acknowledge. You're a 30 y/o forum vet, it shouldn't be that easy.

Your next post should be a copy and paste of my post being unreadable b/c I'm on your ignore list.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No. I have no problem with you. I'll continue to read your posts and comment as I see fit. You're dumb enough to be trolled into acknowledging a poster who you "have no problem ignoring." So basically all I have to do is pop ? and you'll acknowledge. You're a 30 y/o forum vet, it shouldn't be that easy.

Your next post should be a copy and paste of my post being unreadable b/c I'm on your ignore list.

I don't put people on ignore.

lol @ you using the 30 yo forum vet line AGAIN.

It's 2011 ? ..everybody is on the net.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't put people on ignore.

lol @ you using the 30 yo forum vet line AGAIN.

It's 2011 ? ..everybody is on the net.

Hi kat :):):)
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo my grandma wants me to make her a FB so she can keep track of all the grand babies : /
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I always felt weird when people have their parents and grandparents on facebook, especially if it's a chick I want to write naughty comments to.

Partly why I got rid of mine.