? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Forum of Fame

"Its a new regime in music coming, you lookin at a young Black man that understands Black culture"

"I wont have to jepordize the things I stand for musically anymore now that I'm with Ross"

-WALE-

"A lot of people try to put you though artist development or slow you down"

-Pill-

'When I think about the greatest era and I saw the comaradarie, unity, and brotherhood of No-Limit...i would love to have 4-5 incredible artists to be in the studio for the passion of the music"

-Rozay-

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Who Cares? This Album Will Flop
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

appreciate u coming in here family and showing your support ...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    all hail rozay and black baby jesus and middle aged arabian allah!

our time has come my brothers! rejoice!

rozay will split the white sea of crackerdom with his beautiful dark fists of majesty my brothers

self made vol. 1 is akin to MLK @ DC bellowing out a righteous voice at a righteous time

may 1000 poison arrows of 1000 bush children rain down upon those who bootleg this triumphant new ? spiritual helmed by sir rozay and his faithful afrikan alliance
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    im looking forward to self made as much as the next ? but damn these ross threads are getting out of control
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    propz fa rozay bein a real FIELDNIGGA givin yung brothaz even latinoz wit maybach latino musik a betta shot @ bein heard wit out havin 2 suck a white manz ? n hiphop katz like jeezy & da muuunkee could learn a thang or 2 from rick rizzle..my cousin TIMMY is best friendz wit walez cousin & he know wale so itz MMG fa real lol

? u swedish white boy rozay dont make musik fa ya kind ? off ? !
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    These clowns gonna flop something horrible lol
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Oh my lord how much is the Album gonna sell?

10K?
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    These clowns gonna flop something horrible lol

well da white boy aint on it so itz only gonna sell so much but who carez cuz itz great STREET musik
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    propz fa rozay bein a real FIELDNIGGA givin yung brothaz even latinoz wit maybach latino musik a betta shot @ bein heard wit out havin 2 suck a white manz ? n hiphop katz like jeezy & da muuunkee could learn a thang or 2 from rick rizzle..my cousin TIMMY is best friendz wit walez cousin & he know wale so itz MMG fa real lol

lol...............
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    all hail rozay and black baby jesus and middle aged arabian allah!

our time has come my brothers! rejoice!

rozay will split the white sea of crackerdom with his beautiful dark fists of majesty my brothers

self made vol. 1 is akin to MLK @ DC bellowing out a righteous voice at a righteous time

may 1000 poison arrows of 1000 bush children rain down upon those who bootleg this triumphant new ? spiritual helmed by sir rozay and his faithful afrikan alliance

Post a proof pic, you white weirdo heroin junkie!

I need to see the melanin quality of the males who post here.

I've been in the black community my entire black life. Here, let me show you my collection of PDF files on Kabbalah...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    appreciate u coming in here family and showing your support ...

I expect that from them, its in their nature. If you ever want to know if you are moving in the right direction just watch the white reaction.

I was discussing earlier with one of the family on here how its hard to please these label BigWigs and retain your artistic integrity at times, Lupe is the most recent example of that and also Nas who spoke out about his displeasure with Def Jam over the Lost Tapes 2 when he couldnt get a green light.

Its refreashing to see C.E.O's allow their artists to have more creative control so I salute MMG.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    this album is gonna be fire from front to back i see teh album sales clowns are already out the music doens't even count anymore
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    These guys are just typical Gangsta Rappers

Money, ? , selling drugs etc

No content
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    hope he manages to get the dudes he signed to blow up, instead of just drop their albums without ppl knowin like grand hustle does.

heard he was signin french montana too i hope that ? happens and they can do big things
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Its refreashing to see C..O's allow their artists to have more creative control so I salute MMG.

c/s to the fullest my teacher

so having a job is wrong?

providing for your family is wrong?

who cares if he lied about it the music is made by afrikans FOR afrikans so passing judgement is something only a ? ? would do

spread the internet gospel my teacher/soldier/brother!
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    hope he manages to get the dudes he signed to blow up, instead of just drop their albums without ppl knowin like grand hustle does.

heard he was signin french montana too i hope that ? happens and they can do big things

Imagine if Eminem signed a French Montana type Rapper cos honestly French would sell more than Slaughterhouse
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2011
    Post a proof pic, you white weirdo heroin junkie!

I need to see the melanin quality of the males who post here.

I've been in the black community my entire black life. Here, let me show you my collection of PDF files on Kabbalah...

wet dog smelling white cave troll take your empty rhetoric to stormfront this is afrikan knowledge

just because your disfigured white and in a wheelchair doesnt mean this internet revolution will bow to your white redneck weakness
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Imagine if Eminem signed a French Montana type Rapper cos honestly French would sell more than Slaughterhouse

i wouldnt want french montana on shady, shady is a lyrical label french is a street rapper so maybach fits him perfect.

on second thought 50 aint really lyrical just deep and he did better than ok on shady so idk i just cant picture that
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    wet dog smelling white cave troll take your empty rhetoric to stormfront this is afrikan knowledge

just because your disfigured white and in a wheelchair doesnt mean this internet revolution will bow to your white redneck weakness

How dare you make a post that was merely 99% pro-Afrikan, you house ? ? .

Post a proof pic of yourself with no less than eleven Nubian females, Otto Von Peckerwood!

The original man is fat.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011

No content

typical gangsta rapperz>>>typical klansmen rapperz
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    good ? , i agree with rozay about bringing back that unity and family vibe.

i havent been too impressed with pill from what ive heard so far, but he seemed to be really appreciative to ross for signing and saving him, so thats nice.

lmao at wale blaming his wackness on the white man. nah ? , your just wack.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this album is gonna be fire from front to back i see teh album sales clowns are already out the music doens't even count anymore

Just Gaylias trolls that want attention not any real posters or normal people.
    gee757 wrote: »

? u swedish white boy rozay dont make musik fa ya kind ? off ? !

Family you should use your ignore features more, now that the KTULU alias is back with the UK.'s, Sweede's and other Europeons they will be desperate for our attention, especially now that the Sun is coming out and they are forced inside.

Attachment not found.

When you put them on ignore there posts dont even show up, its just a blank space.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

No content
    They have no content because they aren't whining like ? like your idol?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    i wouldnt want french montana on shady, shady is a lyrical label french is a street rapper so maybach fits him perfect.

on second thought 50 aint really lyrical just deep and he did better than ok on shady so idk i just cant picture that

50 Cent is a Street Rapper

D12 have always been Street Rappers

affiliated Rappers to Shady Records not signed by affiliated like Trick Trick have always been Street Rappers

Obie Trice had a lotta Street records

So dunno what you talking about
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i know that like 90% in this thread are white and 10% black as me
    4dd2620259c07_dsc02797l.jpg
This discussion has been closed.