? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    putting a ? on your ignore list = feelings caught

dude literally cried when basquiat started mocking him

Nas Lost. (tapes volume 2 not being released)
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Family you should use your ignore features more, now that the KTULU alias is back with the UK.'s, Sweede's and other Europeons they will be desperate for our attention, especially now that the Sun is coming out and they are forced inside.

Attachment not found.

When you put them on ignore there posts dont even show up, its just a blank space.

lol@ blank space...i think imma use ya advice fam cuz these white scary faceless ? male stalkerz is gettin PATHETIC!
    50 Cent is a Street Rapper

D12 have always been Street Rappers

affiliated Rappers to Shady Records not signed by affiliated like Trick Trick have always been Street Rappers

Obie Trice had a lotta Street records

So dunno what you talking about

shady recordz aint nuttin but a bunch of HOUSENIGGAZ/MUUUNKEEZ!
    i know that like 90% in this thread are white and 10% black as me
    4dd2620259c07_dsc02797l.jpg

U STILL A SWEDISH ? lol
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

what kind of crazy look did that black guy give you when you asked for a picture of his hand near that sign?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ^dat pic looks so badly photoshopped.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    50 Cent is a Street Rapper

D12 have always been Street Rappers

affiliated Rappers to Shady Records not signed by affiliated like Trick Trick have always been Street Rappers

Obie Trice had a lotta Street records

So dunno what you talking about

just cant picture french montana on shady by any stretch of the imagination lol he aint talented enough honestly
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011

Some people live in a fantasy dream world where they think Wiggaz and Suburban whites don't listen to Rick Ross lol

For as long as Hip Hop has existed Suburban whites have loved typical Gangsta Rappers like Ross
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    King Drew wrote: »

hes a pathetic white guy from sweden
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Some people live in a fantasy dream world where they think Wiggaz and Suburban whites don't listen to Rick Ross lol

For as long as Hip Hop has existed Suburban whites have loved typical Gangsta Rappers like Ross

Ye ? Rick Ross. They think you are white because you dont like Rick Ross lmao. ? all ya

Lil Boosie >> Rick Ross
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    good ? , i agree with rozay about bringing back that unity and family vibe.

i havent been too impressed with pill from what ive heard so far, but he seemed to be really appreciative to ross for signing and saving him, so thats nice.

lmao at wale blaming his wackness on the white man. nah ? , your just wack.

I didnt hear Wale blame anyone, and he never said anything about a white boy.

I think the point that Wale was trying to make is that he had to make artistic consessions with his music to please the label, he most likely went through the same thing that Lupe Fiasco did recently.

Pill spits hard and he has the pedigree to improve if given the proper push and the forum to display his talents. He reminds me of an early Young Buck with more raw lyrical ability, he just needs to hone his craft.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited May 2011

suburban whites listen to waka flocka i didnt think so either till i heard about a concert he had that was made up of mostly rich white ppl there
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    just cant picture french montana on shady by any stretch of the imagination lol he aint talented enough honestly

It just makes sense like 50 with Get Rich Or Die Trying a hard Street Album from 50 Cent his debut Album on Shady Records sold 7 Million

So i can see Frenchy doing well on Shady Records too
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Waka Flocka Flame is the great black beacon of shining ebony light in this hellish white darkness.

He shines like the moon in the night to free our Afrikan brothers and sisters from the natural sinfulness of the ? .

(but remember that the ORIGINAL moon was black. the white devil turned it white with his tricknowledgy)
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    suburban whites listen to waka flocka i didnt think so either till i heard about a concert he had that was made up of mostly rich white ppl there

It's historical facts that White Suburban teenagers loved Gangsta/Street Rappers since NWA and purchased most of the Albums from these Street Rappers

First it was NWA then the whites loved 2pac when he made Gangsta Rap on Death Row then it was 50 Cent then it was Young Jeezy and so on

Even those Street Rappers that barley sell like Gucci Mane have a big white following at concerts
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    Waka Flocka Flame is the great black beacon of shining ebony light in this hellish white darkness.

He shines like the moon in the night to free our Afrikan brothers and sisters from the natural sinfulness of the ? .

(but remember that the ORIGINAL moon was black. the white devil turned it white with his tricknowledgy)

lol.........
  • gee757
    edited May 2011

no1 is sayin rozay dont have a white followin cuz therrz kool paul wallz whoz down but da MARSHALLZ aint lol
    King Drew wrote: »

lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ blank space...i think imma use ya advice fam cuz these white scary faceless ? male stalkerz is gettin PATHETIC!

shady recordz aint nuttin but a bunch of HOUSENIGGAZ/MUUUNKEEZ!

U STILL A SWEDISH ? lol

Its understandable with ShadyTeam because she's supposed to be a female, but from these supposed dudes I refuse to accept lavish attention and entertain their flirtations so I give them the 100% ignore.

Worse thing you can do to a troll is ignore them, it takes away their sense of self-worth...try it bruh.

One thing I will say about Shady records that I respect is that Emenim put on dudes from his city and dudes from his culture.

MMG in my opinion is a good example of how these established artists should mentor these young-gunz and give them a stage to show the people their skills.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    i give ross props for staying relevant i remember when he first came out i thought he would be one of those one hit wonders.

i like that Deeper then rap ross got an ear for beats.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    no1 is sayin rozay dont have a white followin cuz therrz kool paul wallz whoz down but da MARSHALLZ aint lol

lol

u think paul wall is cool cuz he tries his damn hardest to fit in with blacks smh but white ppl who act the way they were brought up are "rednecks"

you love ? in ur ass and mouth fam
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Its understandable with ShadyTeam because she's supposed to be a female, but from these supposed dudes I ask for proof pics repeatedly and when I can't get pics of these males, I beg mods to ban them for hurting my feelings.

Amen, black power, Shaka Zulu, shout out to big Mookie from the block, I see you ? .
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I didnt hear Wale blame anyone, and he never said anything about a white boy.

I think the point that Wale was trying to make is that he had to make artistic consessions with his music to please the label, he most likely went through the same thing that Lupe Fiasco did recently.

Pill spits hard and he has the pedigree to improve if given the proper push and the forum to display his talents. He reminds me of an early Young Buck with more raw lyrical ability, he just needs to hone his craft.

yeah, i understand what wale was saying, and for the most part i agree with him. ross understands whats really going on in music and what the fans want to hear better than jimmy iovine and other suits at the labels who are just after the money do. i just dont think wale is talented enough for it to really make a difference, but thats just my opinion.

i agree pill does have potential, and i think thats why hes so grateful to ross for giving him a real chance. i was impressed when he shook rozays hand and thanked him during the interview, you dont see artists with that kind of humility very often.

i wish they would have let meek talk though, id like to hear what he thinks is different between mmg and ti's label. hes been maybach for a short time and his buzz is growing ridiculously where as when he was with ti, nothing was happening.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Yup H Rap you are correct

D12 from Detroit literally some members grew up on the same Road in Detroit as Eminem and they have 2 Multi Platinum Albums with Devils Night & D12 World and a lotta succesful top 10 Hit Singles

Obie Trice another from Detroit has 2 Platinum selling Albums with Cheers and Second Rounds On Me and many Hit Singles
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    u think paul wall is cool cuz he tries his damn hardest to fit in with blacks smh but white ppl who act the way they were brought up are "rednecks"

But the funny thing is Paul Wall was born and raised in the Suburbs he grew up in an Upper Middle Class Suburb of Texas called Jersey Village which is a predominantly White populated Suburb, attended College, grew up in a Middle Class home

Where as Eminem was raised around blacks in Detroit, grew up in public housing systems around poor blacks in Detroit, his best friend from child hood Proof was black, he at a point lived with a black family when Proofs momma took him in when he was homeless, grew up in a City Detroit which is like 80% black populated

Yet Gee respects someone who trys fit in and grew up in a white Suburb that was Middle Class over someone that really is from the hood and was raised around nothing but blacks

Funny ol world
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    i give ross props for staying relevant i remember when he first came out i thought he would be one of those one hit wonders.

i like that Deeper then rap ross got an ear for beats.

In the music bizz you gotta make good music or else its bad for business ;)

The key to relevancy in my opinion is growth along with good music, but if you cant reinvent yourself and show growth as an artist people will move on to the next persons music.

Actually Paul Wall grew up with Chamillionaire, he was handing out flyers for Swishahouse when he was 14 years old, he dosent have to try to fit in, it comes naturally for him and Black people recognize that and accept him.

Color-Changing-Click was the name of the group that Paul Wall, Rasaq, and Cham had back in the day before the fame, he is good dude, married a Sista and has a bi-racial sun.

GEE is from the deep-south so his understanding of rednecks would be far superior to others from different areas.

But back to the thread topic i think we need more artists in CEO positions instead of people from outside the culture.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Its understandable with ShadyTeam because she's supposed to be a female, but from these supposed dudes I refuse to accept lavish attention and entertain their flirtations so I give them the 100% ignore.

Worse thing you can do to a troll is ignore them, it takes away their sense of self-worth...try it bruh.

One thing I will say about Shady records that I respect is that Emenim put on dudes from his city and dudes from his culture.

MMG in my opinion is a good example of how these established artists should mentor these young-gunz and give them a stage to show the people their skills.

yeah i hear u dretox dont bother me cuz shez a female so he can have a feminem fetish but these white faceless ? feminem lovin male stalkin weirdoz is a different story they is sum lame bitchz who type nonsense tryna get our attention trollin so yeah da best thang 2 do is ignore they lame faceless azz...& feminem did put da D on da map & made sum houseniggaz from therr millionairez but that dont mean ? 2 me cuz im a FIELDNIGGA & i dont fuuk wit redneckz & feminem letz his blk ? friendz like PROOF get beat up & shot dead & he aint do ? & I GOT PROOF get it? I GOT PROOF like JA RULE said lolll rozay deservez mad propz fa wat hez doin networkin showin luv instead of bein a h8n azz MUUUNKEE!

stupid white gurl ? paul wall dont have racist tapez dissin blkz like that racist redneck FEMINEM!
    Yet Gee respects someone who trys fit in and grew up in a white Suburb that was Middle Class over someone that really is from the hood and was raised around nothing but blacks

Funny ol world

feminem has racist tapez dissin blkz im a FIELDNIGGA im not a HOUSENIGGA i dont ? wit white redneckz..
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Please H-Rap and Gee you are some ? . You are in here because you love this ? but ive got housearrest i can't get out right now so im sitting here.
This discussion has been closed.