yo is it just me....

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
or is kharma/awesome kong coming down to just beat the ? outta these ? with no match just the funniest ? in the world...

like ? match, just have her wreck ? week after week

this ? is the best...

jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That's the only reason I been watching Raw the past few weeks. ? is LOL!!!!! Did you see that ? lip actually quivering. I think it was Kelly Kelly. My damn stomach was hurting from laughing.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    and she still gets paid for it..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    That's the only reason I been watching Raw the past few weeks. ? is LOL!!!!! Did you see that ? lip actually quivering. I think it was Kelly Kelly. My damn stomach was hurting from laughing.

You coulda saved a monday night and watch that ? friday morning cuz she also does that on Smackdown...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    son, that ? is hilarious....

i swear... she don't even have to do a match.. they can keep this up for a good 3 -4 more weeks and not work her into a major story line...

cuz those chicks matches be boring as ? ...

shorty just come down and ? everything....lmao
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    They got her playing the role of Sandman from Showtime at the Apollo

when the ? is wack on stage, send out Sandman, in this case, Kharma, to put an end to the madness
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    well besides Nathalia,gail and beth who can she really have a match with so i say keep this up
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited May 2011
    Reminds me of when Kane used to do the same thing back in the day. Nothing was funnier than Michael Cole being shook over her last week on Smackdown!