? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That "slick" ass ? ain't my brother..He's a politician who fronts like he Real and with the cause...These cats got FED(FBI) tendencies..He dazzles dudes on here that don't know no better and plays like he "heavy"...Its all a Ego trip for this dude

wooooowwwwwww
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Malcolm X was a traitor who was manipulated to turn against the NOI by the White Media..So I don't see why Ross Glorifying him is relevant?

The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drums
    [IMG]http://incilin.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/freddie-gibbsthe-labels-tryin-to-? -me-front-450x450.jpg[/IMG]
    (Freddie Gibbs doing his part to improve Race relations....)

Glorification is a strong word:

If you shout out Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey the whites label you a militant, revolutionary, or a ni99er
    If you shout out Larry Hoover and Big Meech, Black folks label you a traitor, a bad role model, and a ni99a

Its impossible to please everybody.

If you sign 3 young rappers to your label some Black folks will say you are running to the Jews
    If you dont sign any rappers some Black folk will say you aint looking out for your brother man.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    So? I Meant that as far as Freddie Gibbs Style Was Iller...Jeezy is Another Puppet..(In reference to Ross)Okay so he's STILL NOT SELF MADE...No matter how much you try to protect Ross' Integrity and slice this pie,Ross is still in business with 6 ether beings...

? please...You See Thru..You Know How I gets Down...I'm the Card Dealer,Never Attempt To Pull My Card Because You Having A Stan-Attack Over Ross...You Clearly Have Alot Flunkies On here that Think You "? " And Whorship You..I'm not One Of Them

Why you wanna call me a ? ??

No need to get emotional bruh...U.P.S. is hiring. :)
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    [IMG]http://incilin.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/freddie-gibbsthe-labels-tryin-to-? -me-front-450x450.jpg[/IMG]
    (Freddie Gibbs doing his part to improve Race relations....)

Glorification is a strong word:

If you shout out Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey the whites label you a militant, revolutionary, or a ni99er
    If you shout out Larry Hoover and Big Meech, Black folks label you a traitor, a bad role model, and a ni99a

Its impossible to please everybody.

If you sign 3 young rappers to your label some Black folks will say you are running to the Jews
    If you dont sign any rappers some Black folk will say you aint looking out for your brother man.

Yeah Yeah And Yeah...I ain't wasting my time fake debating over irrelevant ? ...This Ross Gibbs ? means nothing in the real world my friend.I'm trying to save souls
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Why you wanna call me a ? ??

No need to get emotional bruh...U.P.S. is hiring. :)

Naw no emotions bruh...*cracks blunt*....It is what it is...You and I know what time it is Mr. Hollywood

I own my own businesses ? UPS..I'll hire mySELF and KIND
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Gee and Hrap showing their inner ? in this thread smfh
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Yeah Yeah And Yeah...I ain't wasting my time fake debating over irrelevant ? ...This Ross Gibbs ? means nothing in the real world my friend.I'm trying to save souls

So bow out like my lil breezy.

What you gonna do, throw a homotional rant over Goobs getting more love than you??
    What you gonna do, type another tear-soaked message on my profile about how I wouldnt help you??

..or are you gonna tell us William Shakespere wrote the Bible and white people are half-antelope??

You will waste your time however I choose for you to waste your time, you make us laugh...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Naw no emotions bruh...*cracks blunt*....It is what it is...You and I know what time it is Mr. Hollywood

I own my own businesses ? UPS..I'll hire mySELF and KIND

Attachment not found.

You remind me of a ? that asked me why I didnt respond to his desperate E-mails...

You seem like the emotional type to throw a hissy-fit because a dude like Goobs is a better hustler than you.

I bet you the type of dude that says he owns his own business but cant afford a Nueman microphone so his raps dont sound like they were recorded in a Gas-Station bath-room.......

Do these things sound familiar to you??

I can hold a mirror up to your face and I promise you wont like what you see.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That "slick" ass ? ain't my brother..He's a politician who fronts like he Real and with the cause...These cats got FED(FBI) tendencies..He dazzles dudes on here that don't know no better and plays like he "heavy"...Its all a Ego trip for this dude

Internet personalties ? me...He know..Come to GA Hrap,my name known by Sons Of ? ..

GOTDAYUM!

That was a verbal BEATDOWN!

ip-man-o.gif
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    GOTDAYUM!

That was a verbal BEATDOWN!

ip-man-o.gif

ip man was dope
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ip man was dope

Word.

He did them cats extra ? in that scene.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Word.

He did them cats extra ? in that scene.

ip man 2 was dope . Donnie Yen been putting in work
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Attachment not found.

You remind me of a ? that asked me why I didnt respond to his desperate E-mails...

You seem like the emotional type to throw a hissy-fit because a dude like Goobs is a better hustler than you.

I bet you the type of dude that says he owns his own business but cant afford a Nueman microphone so his raps dont sound like they were recorded in a Gas-Station bath-room.......

Do these things sound familiar to you??

I can hold a mirror up to your face and I promise you wont like what you see.

Oh Word? lol...How about that post where you was claiming we was gonna get in the studio? and I DIDN'T EVEN APPROACH YOU about such a endeavor..Oh but we won't mention that part..

See You couldn't answer those questions you fake ass nuwaupian..You 're a Shadow Person b...Quote the rest of the e-mail cuzzo instead of fronting for these internet people like you Real...

You don't know my life...Its more important things than rap to me..So what the mixing is off,maybe I don't wanna pay somebody to mix the records for me,maybe I wanna save money and do it myself,that never crossed your mind?..Word? I can look in the mirror and man up..Can you man up when I point the mirror @t you?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    So bow out like my lil breezy.

What you gonna do, throw a homotional rant over Goobs getting more love than you??
    What you gonna do, type another tear-soaked message on my profile about how I wouldnt help you??

..or are you gonna tell us William Shakespere wrote the Bible and white people are half-antelope??

You will waste your time however I choose for you to waste your time, you make us laugh...

LOL@ this clown..Since when cybernetic words shed tears? Since when do texts have voice inflections? You can ASSUME I was crying or getting emotional but how can You PROVE such things if I'm not front of you in 3D?..I could be typing this and laughing inside ? ? ...

ok mr.anunnaki *dead*

Naw whites are half deer with a sprinkle of do do bird smh

You know ill eat goobs lyrically or any other ? on this website..Once them records get mixed you gonna eat them words
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    LOL@ this clown..Since when cybernetic words shed tears? Since when do texts have voice inflections? You can ASSUME I was crying or getting emotional but how can You PROVE such things if I'm not front of you in 3D?..I could be typing this and laughing inside ? ? ...

ok mr.anunnaki *dead*

Naw white are half deer with a sprinkle of do do bird smh

wait a minute i thought you left the ic for good why back so soon
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ip man was dope

best Kung Fu movie of the decade
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    best Kung Fu movie of the decade

dont disrespect kung fu panda like that.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Why be 180 degrees Hrap? when you should be 360 degrees working your way up to 720 degrees?

*Flashes right pinkie to heart*

The Black panthers=dead
    Malcolm=dead
    Garvey=dead

How About repping someone whose alive and represents the future

Stop living thru dead doctrine you concealer of truth
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    wait a minute i thought you left the ic for good why back so soon

I did.................this my twin speaking lol
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    I did.................this my twin speaking lol

goobs is wack btw
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Oh Word? lol...How about that post where you was claiming we was gonna get in the studio? and I DIDN'T EVEN APPROACH YOU about such a endeavor..Oh but we won't mention that part..

See You couldn't answer those questions you fake ass nuwaupian..You 're a Shadow Person b...Quote the rest of the e-mail cuzzo instead of fronting for these internet people like you Real...

You don't know my life...Its more important things than rap to me..So what the mixing is off,maybe I don't wanna pay somebody to mix the records for me,maybe I wanna save money and do it myself,that never crossed your mind?..Word? I can look in the mirror and man up..Can you man up when I point the mirror @t you?

Silly boy, your tears can be seen by anybody that clicks on my profile.....

At Half-time I ran to the Chinaman to get me a cold one and he said he aint never heard of you...so fall back and deal with your "feelings and "emotions" in private because its disgusting to see you behave like this.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    goobs is wack btw

I agree but if you state the obvious, these fake ass cafe house poetry night revolutionaries call you a crybaby and a hater lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    goobs is wack btw

He got more hustle than these sensitive sissies that constantly call him wack.

ROFL @ Goobs being "Wack" and still making more moves than the people that keep his name in they mouth.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011

Silly boy, your tears can be seen by anybody that clicks on my profile.....

At Half-time I ran to the Chinaman to get me a cold one and he said he aint never heard of you...so fall back and deal with your "feelings and "emotions" in private because its disgusting to see you behave like this.

Like I told sion b..Answer the questions Mr.Rap lol...LOL@your corny ass jokes...You actually made a video dissing me?...Nerves have been officially struck sir
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    He got more hustle than these sensitive sissies that constantly call him wack.

ROFL @ Goobs being "Wack" and still making more moves than the people that keep his name in they mouth.

Goobs is Wack..You ? ryde wack ? ,Thats what you good @t...? forbid theres actually a real ? out there who wants to remain strictly independent without running to get owned by the beast...OH NOOOO we can't have that..You named yourself after a do it for self revolutionary but co sign brothas gettin out there to do business with jews?..

Your math is off...Look on the back of your wrist,is there a bar code there yet?
This discussion has been closed.