? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Drinks some Supreme Wack juice*

Yo this ? is actually good..I didn't know I had a drink out there Mr.Hollywood..Now I need to check out why I ain't getting paid off this drink
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    He got more hustle than these sensitive sissies that constantly call him wack.

ROFL @ Goobs being "Wack" and still making more moves than the people that keep his name in they mouth.

hahahahahahahahahaha you really have no clue on what's really going on do you ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like I told sion b..Answer the questions Mr.Rap lol...LOL@your corny ass jokes...You actually made a video dissing me?...Nerves have been officially struck sir

No diss, I Post from my phone, Pic from my phone, Vid from my phone and I havent told a single joke....If I said I went to the Chinaman store its the truth no joke.

Im pretty inclusive, I dont co-sign your posts or bump your threads, your music aint never in my Sig or Blog, you aint on my Soundclick, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, or Youtube buddy....you aint Goobs, G.R.I.P or Young Law....you aint Stilldreaming or Menace...you aint Fazeem or Mumo...you aint G-man or ripDilla...

I dont deal with you on that level, you aint peoples.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hrap da president of the Rick Ross Fan Club

Get off Ross' triple D Cup bra,? !
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? this ? is gettin slaughtered in here
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahaha you really have no clue on what's really going on do you ?

Uh yeah.....

Im manipulating guppies in order to get this thread and video seen by as many people as possible??

I could act clueless if I wanted too but then I'd be just like the rest of ya'll and thats not an attractive idea. :(
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hrap da president of the Rick Ross Fan Club

Get off Ross' triple D Cup bra,? !

Didnt you make a thread about the Tattoos on his ? ??

Dont make me post your music and have a mega-roast.
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Name names.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No diss, I Post from my phone, Pic from my phone, Vid from my phone and I havent told a single joke....If I said I went to the Chinaman store its the truth no joke.

Im pretty inclusive, I dont co-sign your posts or bump your threads, your music aint never in my Sig or Blog, you aint my Soundclick, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, or Youtube buddy....you aint Goobs, G.R.I.P or Young Law....you aint Stilldreaming or Menace...you aint Fazeem or Mumo...you aint G-man or ripDilla...

I dont deal with you on that level, you aint peoples.

*Dead* Word? I'm supposed to be upset cuz I ain't on your twitter account? LMAO...Tampons just went on sale at wal mart cuzzo...I don't give a ? about your co sign...Let me guess you the type of cat that eats fruit salad with crackas and attends a preppy wine tasting club for hip hoppers?

I got real ppl who helped build tama re..What have you accomplished great for your people?..I'm out here in these streets fighting for baba everyday forreal my dude
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Didnt you make a thread about the Tattoos on his ? ??

Dont make me post your music and have a mega-roast.

Name names.

Go ahead and post it..You the same ? talking about its classic..don't make pull up the posts to show ? how fake you really are you maya angelou ass ? ...

Yous a teletubby fam...on so many levels
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh yeah.....

Im manipulating guppies in order to get this thread and video seen by as many people as possible??

I could act clueless if I wanted too but then I'd be just like the rest of ya'll and thats not an attractive idea. :(

lets put 2 and 2 together . The Music industry is a pay to play + Goobs is from MOCO 7th richest county in the US = you get the picture
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options

Go ahead and tell Rap he winning so this nerd can get a supa dupa ego microsoft word internet orgasm lol.....Go ahead and name names like he said do
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Name names.

You..........
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Dead* Word? I'm supposed to be upset cuz I ain't on your twitter account? LMAO...Tampons just went on sale at wal mart cuzzo...I don't give a ? about your co sign...Let me guess you the type of cat that eats fruit salad with crackas and attends a preppy wine tasting club for hip hoppers?

I got real ppl who helped build tama re..What have you accomplished great for your people?..I'm out here in these streets fighting for baba everyday forreal my dude

Meh, you too corny for me to respect...

anybody that says white people came from Jackals and that Shakspere wrote the bible is a clown to me, and thats the real reason why I refused to collab with you. You too silly.

Im sure you saw how this thread was infested with gayliases so you felt confident you'd get a co-sign or at least a "? " comment, or support, but you simply showed how dysfunctional you are by straying off-topic when the premise of the thread was about Self-reliance and artistic integrity.

Dawg you sent me E-mails, P.M.s, and wrote all on my AHH profile wall and I simply gave you lukewarm responses because I dont respect you or what you stand for.

Dont catch feelings and poke your chest out like you some Big-ole niccca, you lack the courage, credibility, and consciousness to open your mouth unless instructed to by somebody with higher rank over you. If you continue to break protocol I will be forced to have your superiors chastise you and make it public.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hrap sit ya old ass down bruh...Your knees too old,you might break a hip trying to mentally spar with baby baba...

take the panties off Shadow ?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You..........
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You..........

Really??

You act like my Blackness got questioned because I made a thread about how I wished Emenim was a Black man...

Trust me, I would die befor I allowed myself to be a ? like that.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hrap sit ya old ass down bruh...Your knees too old,you might break a hip trying to mentally spar with baby baba...

take the panties off Shadow ?

Bruh just post your music so the rest of us can laugh at you and then you can catch feelings.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options

Meh, you too corny for me to respect...

anybody that says white people came from Jackals and that Shakspere wrote the bible is a clown to me, and thats the real reason why I refused to collab with you. You too silly.

Im sure you saw how this thread was infested with gayliases so you felt confident you'd get a co-sign or at least a "? " comment, or support, but you simply showed how dysfunctional you are by straying off-topic when the premise of the thread was about Self-reliance and artistic integrity.

Dawg you sent me E-mails, P.M.s, and wrote all on my AHH profile wall and I simply gave you lukewarm responses because I dont respect you or what you stand for.

Dont catch feelings and poke your chest out like you some Big-ole niccca, you lack the courage, credibility, and consciousness to open your mouth unless instructed to by somebody with higher rank over you. If you continue to break protocol I will be forced to have your superiors chastise you and make it public.

Word Rap? Prove what said to be wrong...You read the same books I read,I think...12 tribes of caanan laid down with jackals in the mountains...FACT!!!!....Tsk Tsk..This the internet fool,How you see me poking my chest out?....

Superiors? Who the IC police?........*Juvenile voice* Oh you a police ass ? HA/A str8 up madd cuz he can't answer simple questions ass ? HA...Stop it 5!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Go ahead and post it..You the same ? talking about its classic..don't make pull up the posts to show ? how fake you really are you maya angelou ass ? ...

Yous a teletubby fam...on so many levels

I remember how your hoe-ass came crying into the Goobs thread whining about him getting Love and Brova made your silly ass swear you were going to retire.

You got R.I.P Supreme in your Sig but I bet you aint got them wack asss rhymes in your Sig. :)

Now why is that??
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bruh just post your music so the rest of us can laugh at you and then you can catch feelings.

Said by the same cat praising it in the forums....The math ain't adding up Rap so Wrap it up..What you gonna laugh @t? the mixing?..cuz it damn sure ain't the lyrics
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Word Rap? Prove what said to be wrong...You read the same books I read,I think...12 tribes of caanan laid down with jackals in the mountains...FACT!!!!....Tsk Tsk..This the internet fool,How you see me poking my chest out?....

Superiors? Who the IC police?........*Juvenile voice* Oh you a police ass ? HA/A str8 up madd cuz he can't answer simple questions ass ? HA...Stop it 5!!!

? Pleeeazee.

You might get a lonely white boy to co-=sign you or a house-? to call you his homie, but I seen you was ? -made when you was e-mailing me and typing on my AHH wall like a lil hoe begging me to help you.

I cant respect you, because the people that support you are unworthy of respect.

Only a dumb nicca would say white folks come from Jackals and that Shakspere wrote the Bible, so I have zero respect for, giving people false information and stupidity.... anybody that is that stupid and ignorant in 2011.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I remember how your hoe-ass came crying into the Goobs thread whining about him getting Love and Brova made your silly ass swear you were going to retire.

You got R.I.P Supreme in your Sig but I bet you aint got them wack asss rhymes in your Sig. :)

Now why is that??

Word? Why you dodging the fact you praised my music and even stated that a A&R would ? me over my message? lol...Forreal? ya'll cats too funny...Goobs CAN't ? rhyme and you know it...So you telling me you see goobs rhyming next to kanye or nas? please
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? Pleeeazee.

You might get a lonely white boy to co-=sign you or a house-? to call you his homie, but I seen you was ? -made when you was e-mailing me and typing on my AHH wall like a lil hoe begging me to help you.

I cant respect you, because the people that support you are unworthy of respect.

Only a dumb nicca would say white folks come from Jackals and that Shakspere wrote the Bible, so I have zero respect for, giving people false information and stupidity.... anybody that is that stupid and ignorant in 2011.

U a walking Contradiction partly true partly fiction....Anybody can Research what I say...You sit in other threads and call them white ppl canines and now you wanna try to make me look like a kook to save face?

Fake ass ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Said by the same cat praising it in the forums....The math ain't adding up Rap so Wrap it up..What you gonna laugh @t? the mixing?..cuz it damn sure ain't the lyrics

I respect the hustle, but if you ask for my help I will conveinently ignore you.

Bruh you got known gaylias white-boys with 15,000 posts and not a single connection to the hipHop community Co-signing your madness..you LOST by default and your music is the cherry on top.

Let me find those E-mails your feminine, and sensitive ass sent me and then you post my response. Wanna do that??
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Anybody with sense can see,Hrap got the "Dodge Questions" syndrome...This ? faker than a 3 dollar bill in a monopoly game set
This discussion has been closed.