? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Word? Why you dodging the fact you praised my music and even stated that a A&R would ? me over my message? lol...Forreal? ya'll cats too funny...Goobs CAN't ? rhyme and you know it...So you telling me you see goobs rhyming next to kanye or nas? please

Are you really this stupid or was your mother Half-Jackal?? Are you PtownDonte?? Are you ShadyTeam??

I PRAISED GOOBS MUSIC YOU DUMB ? .

An A&R would ? you over your music because the ? actually makes you want to ? whoever recorded the ? .

Of course i praised you and Goobs...I gotta sick sense of humor.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Anybody with sense can see,Hrap got the "Dodge Questions" syndrome...This ? faker than a 3 dollar bill in a monopoly game set

Dawg you a fake-ass scientist with half-ass information, a fake-ass wack-ass rapper with half-ass lyrics.

Answer this question: If you got your own business why cant you affford decent production??
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Can we all be honest and say Goobs and Surpreme should pick new careers?

juggernaut not pulling no punches right now damn , no body send this guy a link to fat ? please
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    *looks for the popcorn gif
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dawg you a fake-ass scientist with half-ass information, a fake-ass wack-ass rapper with half-ass lyrics.

Answer this question: If you got your own business why cant you affford decent production??

3 Weeks Ago #19
    H-Rap 180
    Mau Mau H-Rap 180 is on a distinguished road H-Rap 180's Avatar

Send a message via ICQ to H-Rap 180 Send a message via AIM to H-Rap 180 Send a message via MSN to H-Rap 180 Send a message via Yahoo to H-Rap 180 Send a message via Skype™ to H-Rap 180

Nice, just need proper mixing.

Because I got inventions that will make me millions with the right patents..? rap,I do that for fun ? ...I'mma make serious cream and won't have to spit a lyric!
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yo this ? is pure comedy!

popcorn.gif
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

Goobs got songs with Gorilla Zoe

Supreme is begging H-Rap for beats....

I wouldnt give Supreme help if he was drowning in a pool of ? -? and sliding down a razor-blade.

I started officially laughing at the cornball when he said William Shakespere wrote the Bible, plus too many weirdos be calling him their "homie" so that clown is nothing more than an E-Joke to me...

Ask him to post one of his tracks.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

lmao...........
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Damn i never thought id see Rap and Supreme going at it like this.

popcorn.gif
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    1863082_o.gif

• H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    3 Weeks Ago #19
    H-Rap 180
    Mau Mau H-Rap 180 is on a distinguished road H-Rap 180's Avatar

Send a message via ICQ to H-Rap 180 Send a message via AIM to H-Rap 180 Send a message via MSN to H-Rap 180 Send a message via Yahoo to H-Rap 180 Send a message via Skype™ to H-Rap 180

Nice, just need proper mixing.

Because I got inventions that will make me millions with the right patents..? rap,I do that for fun ? ...I'mma make serious cream and won't have to spit a lyric!

ROFL these clown said he got inventions!!!

INVENT A MICROPHONE YOU BUMM-ASS NICCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Are you really this stupid or was your mother Half-Jackal?? Are you PtownDonte?? Are you ShadyTeam??

I PRAISED GOOBS MUSIC YOU DUMB ? .

An A&R would ? you over your music because the ? actually makes you want to ? whoever recorded the ? .

Of course i praised you and Goobs...I gotta sick sense of humor.

Word? I respect that..All is fair in Warfare..And You have proven that you're a Double agent with double speak and a double tongue..Snake
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    first the fat boys break up
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited May 2011

I wouldnt give Supreme help if he was drowning in a pool of ? -? and sliding down a razor-blade.

I started officially laughing at the cornball when he said William Shakespere wrote the Bible, plus too many weirdos be calling him their "homie" so that clown is nothing more than an E-Joke to me...

lmao !....

knockout.gif
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011

Yo for real yo beats is trash dude i wouldn't buy them ? if they were 99 cents
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    yo these cats are going at it.......we need a ref...lol a couple flagarant fouls have gone uncalled
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Damn i never thought id see Rap and Supreme going at it like this.

popcorn.gif

Are you serious??

That nicca became my enemy after he suggested that I collab with him musically......

Nicca, we can kick that knowledge ? all gotdamn day long, but I said HELL TO THE NAW when that nicca asked to do some music together.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    first the fat boys break up

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    ROFL these clown said he got inventions!!!

INVENT A MICROPHONE YOU BUMM-ASS NICCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invent a Real ass personalty you Huey Fig newton Ass ? ..Rocking that black power ? one minute and talking that rozay is king of hip hop ? the next...only so long fake thugs can pretend
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011

Word..I was trying to be nice...them shyts sound like they were made on the first apple computers with the big ass floppy disk.. lol
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited May 2011
    rofl at shakespeare writing the bible serious bruh?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

I havent done beats in years, I do mixing, mastering, and Multi-Media like it says in my Sig I also have a studio.

Last joint I did was this one:

[video=facebook;197769970254867]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=197769970254867&comments[/video]

Now I posted one of my joints, lets see you post one of your joints Im sure they are awesome.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

h-rap whats going on fam....its beef in the thread?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Word..I was trying to be nice...them shyts sound like they were made on the first apple computers with the big ass floppy disk.. lol

? i'm looking for hits not misses
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Pslams chapter 46....? please...Shakespeare was sanctioned by king james and the nicen romans to script a version of the bible..Look it up!!!!..Why you think it sounds like shakespeare? Thou shall ye etc..

Hrap is a concealor of the truth
This discussion has been closed.