? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Word?....All that,I'm still realer than you..So what is that saying?..You used Atum re doctrine to bash my complexion but u said he's a ? ?..If you slandering then why you using the doctrine?...Correction,I do have nappy hair and wavy hair also
    This is FOF material.

100_1776.JPG
    Imma drop this lil piece and let my phone recharge, plus the game is over so its a lil too quiet in here, Imma hit the porch.

You claim membership in a cult that claims supremacy over other races based on melanin and 9-Ether hair texture...you lack melanin and 9-ether.
    How can you adhere to a doctrine that brands you as an inferior "Dog-man" with 6-Ether hair??????
    Are you that confused??

You aint no Nubian,
    and you aint no Black man, you like a Fat Joe, Big Pun type of cat, a non-Afrikan, thats why your neck can be red while mine sho' in the hell cant.

yeah your pops got popped on some ? ish, I didnt say he was guilty or innocent, but I know he would favor me and my melinated 9-Ether over your Redneck & 6-Ether, am I lying??

Dont make me find the videos.

You are a fake and a fraud, and most likely an agent.

Goodnight.

Wow.......I shoulda known sooner but at least now the truth is out.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    no beads brovah, str8 dreads, your girl look funny as ? homie, why would you have the nerve to post that goofy looking ass broad on here, yep and hurricane chris aint gotta ? with broads that got fast food logos on their eyebrows like a drive thru sign, and dead baby hairs covering their forehead

? you look like a ? ,dog...Ol fake ass mystikal...THE ? RITE CHEA!!!...bulldagger looking ass ? ..U apart of the rainbow club...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    This is FOF material.

100_1776.JPG
    Imma drop this lil piece and let my phone recharge, plus the game is over so its a lil too quiet in here, Imma hit the porch.

You claim membership in a cult that claims supremacy over other races based on melanin and 9-Ether hair texture...you lack melanin and 9-ether.
    How can you adhere to a doctrine that brands you as an inferior "Dog-man" with 6-Ether hair??????
    Are you that confused??

You aint no Nubian,
    and you aint no Black man, you like a Fat Joe, Big Pun type of cat, a non-Afrikan, thats why your neck can be red while mine sho' in the hell cant.

yeah your pops got popped on some ? ish, I didnt say he was guilty or innocent, but I know he would favor me and my melinated 9-Ether over your Redneck & 6-Ether, am I lying??

Dont make me find the videos.

You are a fake and a fraud, and most likely an agent.

Goodnight.

Wow.......I shoulda known sooner but at least now the truth is out.

Right thats why my hair sticking up in that photo in my sig..Stop it 5...Atum re Favored only real dudes..I know because I roll with the same cats who built his house...Wanna talk to him?..How can I be fake to the souljas who came up on the doctrine?...You can't pull my card

Blah Blah 9 ether hair blah blah..Dogs you ain't got no heart or 9 ether MIND,thats why you gotta resort to bashing complexions...Why imply you dissing Atum re to diss me and then use the doctrine to bash..thats not what it represents..

Theres madd puerto ricans in our nation...We on nuwapu family posters...Read lets set the record str8..Malachi loves us..
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Daaamn..lmao..what just happened in this thread? Supreme vs. H-rap? What brought along this?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    talik23 wrote: »
    hand this ? a box of scotts.................

funny-celebrity-pictures-oh-he-mad.jpg

hands you some pliers, ply the ? nuts out ya mouth
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Daaamn..lmao..what just happened in this thread? Supreme vs. H-rap? What brought along this?

This ? ass ? trying to say I'mma crackkka because his ego hurt lol...The same ppl he say will reject me accept me as a soulja...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Quote Pops saying Puerto Ricans ain't black Hrap...
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    dankndrank wrote: »
    hands you some pliers, ply the ? nuts out ya mouth

yawn.........

hurricane_chris_1697393.jpg
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i know right all this time i thought they was the same person.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    LOL@ this black devil hrap..

? you know damn well the KKK would hang both of us in a heartbeat but I'm a crackkka?

Answer me that...Why do the same people you said "see me as a inferior" regard me as a Soulja and a Brotha?...Its varying degrees of blacks from all over the world fam...all shades but you wanna divide us?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Supreme mind birthed new hairs on his 4head using stem cells.

hrap is doing laps in his Olympic size pool jacket.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lmfao @ 'i got that archie bunker'

Yeah...that's my tag lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Supreme mind birthed new hairs on his 4head using stem cells.

hrap is doing laps in his Olympic size pool jacket.

this ? killin me talking about the suit tho
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Hrap is a avid reader and practitioner of the Willie lynch guidelines...Lite skin vs dark skin,Wavy hair Vs Nappy, etc..

Way to go Rap..you showed your true self.

Hrap=Nappy hair,crackkka's mind

Still can't get nuwaupian brothas to co sign my "exile"...Cuz I'm realer than most
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Supreme that you back there?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Supreme that you back there?

Yup..Lite skinned with my pretty chrome plated ? ...I love all my people lite or dark...can't say the same for Willie lynch rap
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    ? you look like a ? ,dog...Ol fake ass mystikal...THE ? RITE CHEA!!!...bulldagger looking ass ? ..U apart of the rainbow club...

this "ol fake ass mystikal can still get girls that doesn't have skid mark eyebrows, a thick goofy ass forehead with coarse ass baby hair looking like her baby hair and eyebrows playing football with each other
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Yup..Lite skinned with my pretty chrome plated ? ...I love all my people lite or dark...can't say the same for Willie lynch rap

That whip clean as ? . You got anymore pictures of it?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    this "ol fake ass mystikal can still get girls that doesn't have skid mark eyebrows, a thick goofy ass forehead with coarse ass baby hair looking like her baby hair and eyebrows playing football with each other

*clears throat* shut da ? up
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    That whip clean as ? . You got anymore pictures of it?

Yeah I gotta take some more...I'll post em up later
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    talik23 wrote: »
    yawn.........

hurricane_chris_1697393.jpg

hurricane chris anit gotta rent ? for a picture or post pictures of other men all damn day (shrugs)
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited May 2011
    i dig the line up that Ross essembled!
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    *clears throat* shut da ? up

lmmfao @ you looking like mini al-qaida
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited May 2011