Shots Fired!.. Isiah Thomas Says MJ, Magic, Bird Couldn't Compete At His Level....

Options
1235»

Comments

• eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its funny bc when you hear isiah talk, the way he talks i cant picture him cursing
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u don't get a pass for size and height in the NBA.

gtfoh with that Isaiah...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    I wonder what Karl Malone thinks about this:

It's funny looking at that video, Detroit use to do ? ? like that to Chicago but, when it's done to them they don't like it.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

The Elbow of Doom
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kareem>>>>>Jordan

Height doesnt matter
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options

12 seconds in to the vid u see how ? would ride for they team u dont see none of that no more
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    he kinda has earned the right to pop off like that

i mean jordan always running his mouth why cant other legends

Cuz none are better.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cuz none are better.

Its never ok for one male to swallow another like this. You think your father if he knew you would be proud of your shameless displays?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jordan dickriding is disgusting. Like he didnt run his mouth . He ? on his own teammates in his book. You cant even find Horace Grant these days. Nike got ? so brainwashed ya'll will spedn 200 on some sneakers from a retired 50 yr old ? ya'll barely saw play who gives not one ? about any of ya'll
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who bumped this thread, Skee-Lo?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    12 seconds in to the vid u see how ? would ride for they team u dont see none of that no more

Them ? waited till more numbers were out there... The Mailman would have went to jail for killing them dudes if the odds weren't 3 to 1 or better
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    great picture of kareem

kareem-abdul-jabbar-middle-fingers.jpg
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    he may have a point idk. I stopped watching basketball in the 90s
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Ya'll read this:
    Jordan's overrated defense

First of all, I am going to clear this up: young Michael Jordan (1985-1993) was one of the greatest defensive guards in history. He in on the short list of greatest defensive guards, along with Walt Frazier, Sidney Moncrief, K.C. Jones, and Joe Dumars. Jordan's only weakness was being posted up. Magic Johnson exploited this in games 1 and 2 of the 1991 Finals. After putting 3 fouls on Jordan in the first half of game 2, Phil Jackson opted to move Pippen over to guard Magic and put Jordan on James Worthy. Fortunately for Jordan and Jackson, Worthy was playing on a sprained ankle, which eliminated his dominance (he had 3 inches on Jordan, and he was the guy who dropped 42 points on Dennis Rodman in Game 7 of the 1988 finals).

Young Jordan was an exceptional ball defender and he was the very best player of his era at roaming the passing lanes.

There, it's out. He was a very good defender. I don't have any problems with his 1988 defensive player of the year award and his 6 first-team all defense awards up that point.

However, after that, he was a very overrated defender. He got old and lost a step and it showed. It happens to everybody, but Jordan's fans couldn't accept it. Let me give examples.

In 1995 and 96, Clyde Drexler and Anfernee Hardaway continued giving Jordan problems when they posted up on him. That is undertandable as they were bigger than Jordan. However, Jordan's lost a step on his quickness and in 1996, Pooh Richardson lit up Jordan...Pooh Richardson. Damon Stoudamire had his way with Jordan that year (Stoudamire's rookie season). While Stoudamire was very quick, Phil Jackson's answer to him spoke volumes about Jordan: Phil put Scottie Pippen on Stoudamire. Jordan was so slow that a 6'7" 225 lb FORWARD was Jackson's answer to a guard. Phil began opting to put Ron Harper on the other team's better offensive guard. Jordan fanatics claim this was "resting" Jordan for offense. No, this is called "rationalizing." Young Jordan guarded the other team's best guard AND lit up his opponents for 32+ PPG. Old Jordan simply could not guard the best guards any more (remember when he got caught in the switch with Allen Iverson the next year and how bad Iverson made him look?) .

What was truly sad was that Jordan continued making first team all-defense, but Ron Harper did not. Jordan wasn't even the best defensive guard on his own team any more. He didn't deserve those accolades.

Sour Grapes? Dream on. Undeserving Accolades aren't uncommon to Jordan. Remember the 2002 All-Star game? The fans vote and they DON'T want to see old Jordan. They don't name him a starter. If Jordan deserved it, the coaches, who pick the reserves, would name him a reserve. Instead, they too, pass on Jordan. Then, the media starts crying for Vince Carter to give up his starting job to Jordan and apply pressure until Carter gives in. The fans didn't want to see Jordan and the coaches knew he wasn't good enough, but he still makes it, because the media wants to see him.

And then there's the 1988 dunk contest. It's just sad how we have to manufacture our heroes these days.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dilla, I am no MJ fan but let's be real. When you get older, you lose a step i.e. Kobe. Still, you earn the right to be called a great defender.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    derrick rose just a taller version of Zeke

before Tim Hardaway was born Isaih been doing that crossover those lowdribbling skills of his was crazy
    [video]http://youtu.be/C6ZemCi5omc[/video]
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I fuking hate articles like this.

They'r all written the same exact way, like the subject, in this case Isaiah, are just moping around, waiting for their phone to ring.

The ngga is a millionaire! He's speaks candidly but it dont mean he bitter, he just talkin ? ...

I almost stopped reading at this part:

At this restaurant so far from the bright lights of the league

GTFOH! Ngga in Miami not South Dakota smh

If u read enough 'where are they now' articles this ? is like a template...the man is not homeless and on coke smh