Light

Options
melanated khemist
melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
light is not light, but energy moving in darkness as Vibrating waves at different speeds. Or you can say the Sun and other forms of light give off vibrating energy that our eyes can see called light. Light is defined by wavelengths, which is measured by the distance from 1 peak, or top of a wave of Light of energy,to another..We see different speeds of Vibration as different colors.

when the energy vibrates really slow or fast we cant see it at all. Very slow Vibrations make Radio Waves. Micro waves and X-Rays are very fast Vibration. Light doesn't = mass or a solid beam of light, but particles of energy... these are exciting times for the field of physics.. Scientists are slowly coming to grips about the photon being our only real source of energy. Photons that reach the earth are absorbed by our atoms.

get in tune people

discuss

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Scientists are slowly coming to grips about the photon being our only real source of energy.

Source for this claim, please.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Energy is the ability of a physical system to do work. Work is exerting a force over a distance.

Photon can exert energy but are not the only means to do this. Gravity exerts energy without the use of photon as well as the strong and weak nuclear force.

Also EM energy can express in means other than photons such as electricity which is based on the transfer of electron rather than photons.

Physics is currently a dead science or rather a near dead one. The standard model was hashed out decades ago. The Large Hadron Collider will probably only show support for the Higgs Boson. It will not find any other super-symmetry particles due to the limits of the energy states it can produce. And string theory has nothing produced anything like a 'breakthrough' in over 25 years.
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    more info i find interesting abt light is that it enters the eyes not only to serve vision, but light goes directly to the body's biological clock within the hypothalamus. the hypothalamus controls the nervous system and endocrine system whose combined effect regulates all biological functions in huemans. plus the hypothalamus controls most of the body's regulatory functions by monitoring light-related information and sending it to the pineal..The pineal uses this info to cue other organs abt light conditions in the environment.

light is a major nutrient sustaining all life...bad or incomplete lighting will affect all aspects of human existence. full spectrum light bulbs
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Source for this claim, please.

still waitin on dis
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    the best things happen in the dark.

yeah Melatonin secretion
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Hey whatever you call your secretion is on you buddy.

none of those kind of secretions, sun.. reverse the flow of ? fluids and renew yaSelf. plus abstinence is where its at
  • melanated khemist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    esoteric aspects of light. this information is out here, its up to the individual to process and use.

dark light (black light) travels faster than the Visible Light Spectrum, faster than the speed of light..the speed of light differs in each solar system which is determined by that Solar Systems Solar Body (Sun) but Thought travels faster than Visible Light and emotions or energy in motion (Amber light) travels faster than green light (Dark) Intellectual light.

Intellectual Light is Healing Light. it travels slower because you have to sit back and think before you act on anything which slows down the flow of inner G, Learn to channel your Amber Light (negative, lower desires).
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thought travels faster than Visible Light

source for this claim?
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited May 2011
    Options
    esoteric aspects of light. this information is out here, its up to the individual to process and use.

dark light (black light) travels faster than the Visible Light Spectrum, faster than the speed of light..the speed of light differs in each solar system which is determined by that Solar Systems Solar Body (Sun) but Thought travels faster than Visible Light and emotions or energy in motion (Amber light) travels faster than green light (Dark) Intellectual light.

Intellectual Light is Healing Light. it travels slower because you have to sit back and think before you act on anything which slows down the flow of inner G, Learn to channel your Amber Light (negative, lower desires).

e0eafd6f551b82b1a76ea68c8f96e37c.png

Maxwell figure out electricity/magnetism/light over100 years ago. Speed of light in a vacuum is constant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations