Obama wants to violate the promise ? gave Abraham in Genesis 15:18!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Obama lays out U.S. vision for supporting Arab democracy, resolving Israeli-Palestinian conflict

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theenvoy/20110519/ts_yblog_theenvoy/obama-lays-out-u-s-vision-for-supporting-arab-democracy-resolving-israeli-palestinian-conflict

In a widely anticipated speech at the State Department today, President Barack Obama laid out a sweeping vision for U.S. policy in the Middle East and North Africa. Obama stressed a renewed U.S. focus on support for democracy and human rights, and drew heavily on the "Arab spring" popular rebellions of the past six month, which have challenged and in some cases upended, seemingly stable authoritarian regimes in the Arab world. At the same time, Obama defied expectations that he would refrain from using the speech to wander into the stalemated Israeli-Palestinian peace process by laying out a more detailed U.S. vision for resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, with agreed land swaps based on borders that existed before Israel's occupation of the West Bank after the 1967 war.
The president bookended speech's two principal themes at the beginning and end of his remarks. "It will be the policy of the United States to support democracy and civil society in the region," Obama said in recognition of the Arab spring's legacy. And toward the end of the hour-long address, he cautioned that "the dream of a Jewish and democratic state cannot be fulfilled with permanent occupation."

In Obama's view, the United States needs to join forces with global community to work through a two-state framework for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. "What America and the international community can do is state frankly what everyone knows: a lasting peace will involve two states for two peoples," he continued. "Israel as a Jewish state and the homeland for the Jewish people, and the state of Palestine as the homeland for the Palestinian people; each state enjoying self-determination, mutual recognition, and peace.
"The United States believes that negotiations should result in two states, with permanent Palestinian borders with Israel, Jordan, and Egypt, and permanent Israeli borders with Palestine," Obama said, laying out the U.S. position. "We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states. The Palestinian people must have the right to govern themselves, and reach their potential, in a sovereign and contiguous state."
Mideast experts called it a "moment of truth" and expressed relief that Obama chose to outline a U.S. vision for resolving the conflict at this time.
"I think the president intuitively understood that if he did not offer a legitimate way forward towards resolving the Israeli Palestinian conflict, that this broader vision for how America would engage with the citizens of the Middle East and North Africa would seem hollow," said former Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Fl.), now president of the S. Daniel Abraham Center for Middle East Peace and a close Obama administration ally on the peace process.
"By stating for the first time as an American president the American position that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will be resolved based on '67 lines with agreed upon territorial swaps, Israeli prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian president Abbas now have decisions to make," Wexler continued. "And the decisions that they must make are not to be juxtaposed with the other sides ' position, but with America's position. And this is a moment of truth."
"For the Israelis and Palestinian publics . . . . President Obama has offered the way forward," Wexler continued.
Obama's laying out the U.S. vision that Israel and Palestine should negotiate borders on the '67 borders with agreed swaps is "a huge advance," said Stephen P. Cohen, a former Middle East consultant to the National Intelligence Council.
Obama's speech also emphasized U.S. political and economic support for democratic change and human rights in the region, and a broader compass for America's ties to the people of the Arab world beyond narrowly defined U.S. interests of fighting terrorism, security energy supplies and ensuring stability.
"Our support for these peoples is not of secondary interest: it is a top priority that must be translated into concrete actions," Obama said. The White House announced a billion dollars in debt relief for Egypt among other measures to try to lend economic support to fledgling democracies in the region.
Obama's speech heralded "the first opportunity for a serious American Middle East policy that we have had since the end of World War II," Cohen continued. "Now I must tell you, it is going to be not easy to implement. But he has spoken clearly about some of the steps can take now to implement which include not only verbal support of these groups but also to work hard on economic development of Egypt."

"18In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates." Genesis 15:18

America has gotten by with our long overdue judgment because we have been the sole supporter of Israel. ? is a covenant making and covenant keeping ? . He is true to His word, so thus He has honored His promise in Genesis 12:1-3. That is why America has not been judged yet! ? has blessed us because we have been a blessing to Israel. But redefining the borders of the nation of Israel is a TERRIBLE MISTAKE! ? gave the land of Canaan to ISRAEL for a ETERNAL INHERITANCE! They don't even occupy all the land that ? actually gave them. But taking away the land that rightfully belongs to them in order to have a 2 state solution in the name of peace is stupdity at it's finest. ? says in Isaiah 48:22, "There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked." So what peace can come of this terrible decision?

But hey, ? wrote the end from the beginning and He said that ALL nations would turn their back on Israel in the last days. Only ? will be able to protect His people after they realize that the flesh profiteth nothing. Thus they, the nation of Israel, will FINALLY cry out at the time of the end for the Lord Jesus Christ and their cry will usher in the 2nd coming of our great ? and Savior! Hallelujah!

1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." Zecharaiah 12:1-3

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Matthew 23:39

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Well in essence.. barrack is doing what he is supposed to be doing, in order for the word of the lord to remain true.. right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Well in essence.. barrack is doing what he is supposed to be doing, in order for the word of the lord to remain true.. right?

Yeah your right, prophecy is taking place right before our eyes. That's why Jesus told us that we could know and understand the signs of the times when and if we pay attention.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Right time. Wrong People and Wrong scenario.

You have been mistaught by the Christian Zionist Right.

If you did a rudimentary study of history you would see how fallacious your assertions are. Dig deeper, Imgoing.
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? ? and the bible
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    ? ? and the bible

Mad because he lives in Wilmington, DE.
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Mad because he lives in Wilmington, DE.

i LOVE were i live.
    the bible is a bunch of fairytales that can't and never will be proven
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    America has gotten by with our long overdue judgment because we have been the sole supporter of Israel. ? is a covenant making and covenant keeping ? . He is true to His word, so thus He has honored His promise in Genesis 12:1-3. That is why America has not been judged yet! ? has blessed us because we have been a blessing to Israel. But redefining the borders of the nation of Israel is a TERRIBLE MISTAKE! ? gave the land of Canaan to ISRAEL for a ETERNAL INHERITANCE! They don't even occupy all the land that ? actually gave them. But taking away the land that rightfully belongs to them in order to have a 2 state solution in the name of peace is stupdity at it's finest. ? says in Isaiah 48:22, "There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked." So what peace can come of this terrible decision?

^^^So Do U, u are telling me that the Jews in Isreal are the real Jew? and Isreal is their land?
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited May 2011
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgHDkIAgwbxbl4VeVFdl8BW0uAegBmXyfcvpfX1R042yl-o04a&t=1
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So the Bible ? supports apartheid huh? On top of slavery and genocide. More reasons why I'm so glad I turned my back on the disgusting ? book known as the Bible.

Supporting Israel in every crime it commits against its next door neighbors is only creating for America more problems and more terrorism. The sooner America turns its back on the apartheid nation of Israel, the better.