The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Coldest rejection I ever witnessed: My boy Mack was at the club back when the Fabo white sunglasses were in, fake jeweled down, and grilled up. He's had a thing for my cousin for since we were kids. She's at the bar, chilling next to me with this white broad from her job. I see him creep in from the side. He give the nod and starts spitting game.

"? , get the ? away from me!"

Mack: "Uh..."

"? , you are NOT cute!"

Mack: "Um..."

She said this ? just as the DJ ? up and the music died, so it's quiet as ? . He's standing there in the light now, and the white girl is like, "Uh, I like that chain." I ain't never seen a man walk the walk of shame until that night. Hell, I eased the ? down the bar to make sure people didn't get it twisted.

On a personal level, the closest I got to a soul roasting was this girl in high school breaking it down to me point by point that she couldn't mess with me because I was "too smart." ? scarred me for some reason and made me slick hate being smart for about a week. Got plenty of action playing stupid too. Then, somewhere, it mutated into embracing the smartness, so I spent like the next decade pretty much being myself times ten.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i remember,going to the club and i tried dancing with my friend cousin,she was fine and yella-bone

and when i tried dancing on her,she pushed me away in front of my homie and brotha i was embarassed
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    damn....

9th Grade

A chick named Kim whom I had a major crush on basically all of 9th Grade (I was beyond shy back then) I couldn't look this chick in the face without fighting the urge to stop blushing. She had my nose wide open.I was always the type of cat that had my "traveling music (SONY WALKMAN)" ridin shotgun wit me every single day BOTH to and from school.

This is the life lesson learned I had to endure the hard way.........

There were times when all she had to do was either call my name, bat her eyes at me, and start smiling I was putty in her hands. Me being naive and green as ? not knowing any better her agenda was to get something out of me (listening to my Walkman).

One day I finally got the stones (? ) to holla at her. I had to have to the self pep-talk to ease my nerves and not look too stupid for fear of embarrassing myself. I asked her for her number and with ease she gave it to me.

I figured ? it was that easy??? I did all that ? footin and procrastinating for nothing SO I THOUGHT.

One obstacle down but there was a MAJOR ROADBLOCK standing in my way i.e "breaking the ice, knowing what to talk about, ? FIGURING OUT what to talk about.

I was sweating bullets something awful, my palms sweaty, couldn't talk coherent to save my life...So I did what any other cat in my shoes woulda done I CALLED FOR REINFORCEMENTS.

My backup was my man 50 grand Darnell whom I'd known since 5th grade and he had Sophomores, Juniors, AND SENIORS wanting to get on his team so he would do the talking for me.

I scripted out what I wanted him to ask her on my behalf "does she like me, blah, blah, blah and all that other Mickey Mouse ? ".

3-Way Conference Call and ? is starting off cool.

THEN

IT HAPPENED.....

My homeboy informed Kim "that my man like you, he thinks you're pretty, he wants to know if you like him too". I'm a ? mute I havent said not one word at all.

Here is how it went:

Kim: "who likes me"
    Homeboy: "my man"
    Kim: "is he cute??"
    Homeboy: "I'm not rating no dudes looks the ? I look like??"

brief pause

Homeboy: "You know Mike??"
    Kim: "Mike Who???"
    Homeboy: " Mike+ my last name"
    Kim: "Fat Mike???"

mind you I was on the chubby side till I was 16

Homeboy: " Damn Kim you aint have to say it like that..Mike good peoples he's a stand-up guy"
    Kim: "My bad Darnell I mean Mike is cute and all but HELL NO I CANT BE SEEN NOWHERE WITH FAT MIKE"

PURE ETHER

I was done for...you could've put me in a horror movie where the black dude always dies first; it wouldn't have mattered my soul was evaporated into dust at that moment.

cot damn 20 years go by

Dammmmmmmmmmmn son. lol @ my soul was evaporated. it happens to all of us.
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Dammmmmmmmmmmn son. lol @ my soul was evaporated. it happens to all of us.

you got that right ? happens for better or worst

like I said though in the end I learned a valuable lesson that I still apply to this day
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When I was 18, i was still in love with my ex. We had went out a few years prior but, it didn't work out. We met up again at the city college we were both attending after going to different high schools.

I was still the shy type, i never really moved on a chick unless i knew 90% she was feelin me. Well oh girl, let's call her Tanya, gave me a lot signals she wanted to "try again". Staring long, being extremely touchy, flirty etc. I was in the school library chillin & she came lookin for me. She was like:

"Rey...we never hangout anymore, we should get up"
    "Ugh...ugh, i mean its on you, what you tryna do? (tryna to not sound interested/thirsty)
    "We should go see [random movie], come get met this weekend & we can hang out"
    "Aight, blahblahblahblah, I'll pick you up this friday?" (tryna be as nonchalant as possible)

Friday came. I worked up myself thinkin it gonna a romantic ass date. Didn't even have the decency to call, she Myspaced a ? that her friends were in town & that she couldn't go. Being the young ? i was, I took that as try harder. Her birthday was around the corner. I thought of every thing she ever told me she liked & I got it for her.

4 Bouquets of Roses - check
    CDs of artists she liked - check
    New DVDs - check
    $200 of Vickie Secrets - check
    Chocolate & candies - check
    5 page love letter pouring my soul out - check

All delivered to her house on her birthday morning. She called me up sayin it was the most romantic thing a boy's ever done for her. I thought I was #Winning. Son.....the very next time i saw her at school, she was hugged up with her new boyfriend, who i immediately figured out was the reason she canceled our date in the first place. Im pretty sure that ? got her a teddy bear & got his ? tickled by her tongue while i dropped like $400-$500 tryna be romantic. I could literally feel my soul separated from my body completely e6omir.gife6omir.gife6omir.gif Pure Ether son....
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yo...... i know if anyone EVER had a reason to be HOH... its rey ? ... you honest to ? , have the 2 worst stories in your own thread.... man i hope u dont give em ? but hard ? n bubblegum
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my ex girl tried me pretty hard when i was pursuing..... took me a couple months to get her....

when we werent dating i took her out for valentine's day... i took her to the cheesecake factory, had roses, the new ginuwine cd, the whole 9 lol

it came time for desert, she said she couldnt stay for desert... ok i drove her home

next day i find out after i dropped her off, her ex picked her up and took her chicken kitchen... lmao, didnt get her ? ...

that was my heavy dose of ether...i was hard on her from there on out, funny thing happened though, i ended up tagging a couple of our mutual friends and she was on the nuts within a month... so i played the game with her and made her earn her keep... 3 yr relationship came out of that
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mannnnn some cold as ice stories in here.

Umm only thing I have is I was at this after hours spot in Mobile, Alabama like 5 yrs ago. I done already been to like 2 other clubs b4 this one. Iss like 6 am so me n my ex bro n law in there and I see a bad thick broad, the type I don't too much see n Cali dancing wit another chick. Anyhow I dunno if the ? was ? or off E but I tell my bro n law run interference wit the other chick so I can put my bid in. Coo bro do his thing so o girl juss dancing by herself. I walk up to her say somethin like wassup luv wass ya name the usual game. This trick didn't say ? like she juss smiled kept dancing and I was Sittin there lookin like a ass at 6 am. Lookin back I should've went Hard on That Hoe.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rey ? wrote: »
    when i was 18, i was still in love with my ex. We had went out a few years prior but, it didn't work out. We met up again at the city college we were both attending after going to different high schools.

I was still the shy type, i never really moved on a chick unless i knew 90% she was feelin me. Well oh girl, let's call her tanya, gave me a lot signals she wanted to "try again". Staring long, being extremely touchy, flirty etc. I was in the school library chillin & she came lookin for me. She was like:

"rey...we never hangout anymore, we should get up"
    "ugh...ugh, i mean its on you, what you tryna do? (tryna to not sound interested/thirsty)
    "we should go see [random movie], come get met this weekend & we can hang out"
    "aight, blahblahblahblah, i'll pick you up this friday?" (tryna be as nonchalant as possible)

friday came. I worked up myself thinkin it gonna a romantic ass date. Didn't even have the decency to call, she myspaced a ? that her friends were in town & that she couldn't go. Being the young ? i was, i took that as try harder. Her birthday was around the corner. I thought of every thing she ever told me she liked & i got it for her.

4 bouquets of roses - check
    cds of artists she liked - check
    new dvds - check
    $200 of vickie secrets - check
    chocolate & candies - check

all delivered to her house on her birthday morning. She called me up sayin it was the most romantic thing a boy's ever done for her. I thought i was #winning. Son.....the very next time i saw her at school, she was hugged up with her new boyfriend, who i immediately figured out was the reason she canceled our date in the first place. Im pretty sure that ? got her a teddy bear & got his ? tickled by her tongue while i dropped like $400-$500 tryna be romantic. I could literally feel my soul separated from my body completely e6omir.gife6omir.gife6omir.gif pure ether son....

dammmmmmmmm ? ... That was alllll yo fault!
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this thread is entertaining
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When I was 18, i was still in love with my ex. We had went out a few years prior but, it didn't work out. We met up again at the city college we were both attending after going to different high schools.

I was still the shy type, i never really moved on a chick unless i knew 90% she was feelin me. Well oh girl, let's call her Tanya, gave me a lot signals she wanted to "try again". Staring long, being extremely touchy, flirty etc. I was in the school library chillin & she came lookin for me. She was like:

"Ugh...ugh, i mean its on you, what you tryna do? (tryna to not sound interested/thirsty)
    "Aight, blahblahblahblah, I'll pick you up this friday?" (tryna be as nonchalant as possible)

Friday came. I worked up myself thinkin it gonna a romantic ass date. Didn't even have the decency to call, she Myspaced a ? that her friends were in town & that she couldn't go. Being the young ? i was, I took that as try harder. Her birthday was around the corner. I thought of every thing she ever told me she liked & I got it for her.

New DVDs - check

All delivered to her house on her birthday morning. She called me up sayin it was the most romantic thing a boy's ever done for her. I thought I was #Winning. Son.....the very next time i saw her at school, she was hugged up with her new boyfriend, who i immediately figured out was the reason she canceled our date in the first place. Im pretty sure that ? got her a teddy bear & got his ? tickled by her tongue while i dropped like $400-$500 tryna be romantic. I could literally feel my soul separated from my body completely e6omir.gife6omir.gife6omir.gif Pure Ether son....

? me and you are alike... i got a story somethin like the red lobster with my ex.. and i also dont go in for the ? unless its a 90% chance imma get her.

but anyways, im in the military, so im at the house very seldom ( im 3 hours from houston now tho) and me and my ex that im still in love(sorta) with likes to play the catch-up game alot. So she says we should hang out or something.. and im like cool, maybe we can have dinner and talk and chill.. so she seems exicted.. so i go to get her.. she lookin as beautiful as ever and ? , and we go to the olive garden.. ok so we sitting here catching up, rapping and ? .. and she gets a text message.. and she say's " sorry, i gotta cut this short... im going to my friend house" i tel lher " yo friend gone be in houston, i aint!" and she like sorry! my being the gentleman i am. i take the ? in stride.. i let her get her doggy bad, and we roll out... so a day goes by and i tells my other ? about this ? and she makes a joke saying that she bet her "friend" is eating the food i bought.. so im like ? please... i ? txt her and ask who ate the leftovers, and she says... lol him! im like wtf? whats funny abouy that ? ??? u diss me for another ? thats supposed to be just yo friend? smh... they started actually dating after a while after that.. but the lesson i learned from her stank ass is that we will never be nothin else again in this life... oh well..
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Coldest rejection I ever witnessed: My boy Mack was at the club back when the Fabo white sunglasses were in, fake jeweled down, and grilled up. He's had a thing for my cousin for since we were kids. She's at the bar, chilling next to me with this white broad from her job. I see him creep in from the side. He give the nod and starts spitting game.

"? , get the ? away from me!"

Mack: "Uh..."

"? , you are NOT cute!"

Mack: "Um..."

She said this ? just as the DJ ? up and the music died, so it's quiet as ? . He's standing there in the light now, and the white girl is like, "Uh, I like that chain." I ain't never seen a man walk the walk of shame until that night. Hell, I eased the ? down the bar to make sure people didn't get it twisted.

lmfao I can picture a bird in a club sayin that ? . Mean muggin, looking him up and down with the stank face.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dammmmmmmmm ? ... That was alllll yo fault!

Yea i got played....called myself being romantic lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn @ some of these stories.......? out here getting Shang Tsung-ed lol
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea i got played....called myself being romantic lol

Signs-point-to-yes-.jpg
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Got dayum. I think i got hit hard with the ether a few times. lemme think.....

Aight one time me and my boys was at this club ? as ? . ? was kinda scarce so i saw my boy dancing on this tall ass chick ? so i tell him "my turn". So im on her ass (ass on my stomach so i cocked my leg up) ol girl turned around and started laughing. I aint really give a ? though and walked off
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its some fatalities in this hoe
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL @ that Shang Tsung video being dropped

my ? Rey is a veteran on the battlefield

slim got to have PTSD from getting shellshocked by broads like that, damn LOL
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

New DVDs - check

**Chris Tucker Voice**

"DAMNNNNNNNNNN ...."

that's funny and brutal at the same time...real ? ? though
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn homie lol. You spent ya whole check on that ? then lol. Washing dishes and you took her to a movie and red lobster............you need ya ass beat lmao.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh....some of yall ? was taught the game all wrong

hoes never supposed to win
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? at this thread......
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn these are some brutal stories. I thought I got ethered, but these stories hurt the soul. LOL We've all been there at one point or another.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There was this chick that her dad was the preacher.And I was in love wit her.I liked her a lot.At the time I was hustling and she was the smartest chick in 12th grade.I mean shawty was bad but wouldnt give it up to nobody.Anyways in valentines day I gave her a rose.

I found out a week later she was dating a dude wit a benz.lol

shiiet I was in 12th grade I couldn´t compete with that.
This discussion has been closed.