kharma written off wwe tv??

2»

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Her boyfriend looks like ? and imagine that baby.
    My wife was watching it with me and when she heard her music she got excited.
    My wife never really likes watching the divas until Kharma came in the picture.
    When she dropped down and started crying my wife was like, "What That Fat ? Crying Bout" LOL.
    I was liking her character and the music was sick.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? probably over for her before it even really started

Too bad they just don't make an angle out of it, LOL
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2011
    That hulk smash angle going on for too long would just expose how weak the WWE diva roster is and show people their black eye.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    to me i got to ask the question why did it take so long for the wwe to put her on tv?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    the asswhooping hulk smash angle was hilarious... she was on some goldberg ? almost
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As reported earlier, Kharma has taken a leave of absence from WWE due to pregnancy. She is expected back, but not for at least nine months. The former TNA Women’s Knockout Champion was scripted to break down into tears on Monday’s RAW, which the announcers described as a nervous breakdown. The angle was conducted to remove her from television for the time being.

According to a source, prior to her departure, WWE officials were “on her case” to lose some weight. She is billed at 272 pounds by WWE.

I'd hit .........
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    man c'mon!! hefa made the wathcing the diva divison interesting. now what are they gonna do?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    to me i got to ask the question why did it take so long for the wwe to put her on tv?
    Besides gearing up for her debut, one reason I can think of is them not wanting to debut her before Wrestlemania. There would've been too short a span of time between her debut and Wrestlemania to test her character out and work on any flaws. Now at next year's Wrestlemania, they'll be more prepared to know exactly what they want to do with her... or so they thought.

The way last Monday's angle went down was probably a "screw you" from Vince. We all know how he likes to humiliate superstars and Kharma made one of the most impactful debuts in recent years without wrestling a single match... and now shes out for over 9 months? Yeah, you know he mad.. At least they could've done and angle where all those Divas attacked her or something. Exposing her actual motive for destroying the divas and having her flop down and cry removes any mystique her character had.
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited June 2011