What is Aqua better at, Radio Host or ? Dumpster for whiteboys?

Options
2»

Comments

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can't she be good at both?

don't try to put her in a box.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how many ? on here have called in i kno ace did a few times i did once nd that scared white guy made the ? hilarious

naw its maaad funny though if u listen to all the re-runs...how many times has ace said his name on every show?? Like seriously when these shows first started and i called in on the regular ic...i had to say my name once..said wtf i had to say..and the show was epic...ace callin n n ? tryna advertise himself through the whole dayum show n ? ....talkin cash ? cant even stay on topic......then gets mad when i dont let him on...
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i never heard the show
    and im still tryin to save aqua from these crackas thats oppressing her
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    can't she be good at both?

Don't try to put her in a box.

no.. U must pick a side..its either team aquafinafloe..or team hater...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    plap star wrote: »
    i never heard the show
    and im still tryin to save aqua from these crackas thats oppressing her

lol plap...the only white man that has done me wrong...was the father of my child...and yall act like i only date white men....smh smh..as a matter of fact i rarely date..i may have a lil something once in a blue moon other than that im too damn busy all the time
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol plap...the only white man that has done me wrong...was the father of my child...and yall act like i only date white men....smh smh..as a matter of fact i rarely date..i may have a lil something once in a blue moon other than that im too damn busy all the time

i can be yo once in a blue moon ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw its maaad funny though if u listen to all the re-runs...how many times has ace said his name on every show?? Like seriously when these shows first started and i called in on the regular ic...i had to say my name once..said wtf i had to say..and the show was epic...ace callin n n ? tryna advertise himself through the whole dayum show n ? ....talkin cash ? cant even stay on topic......then gets mad when i dont let him on...

right like i already kno he comes from a 403 area code nd we can tell his voice by now lmao ima call in another time first time around u seemed surprised by my call nd ?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    she got some DSL's

indeed .
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aqua send them pics to a ? inbox
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    plap star wrote: »
    i can be yo once in a blue moon ?

lol i like your voice though....this was suppose to be quoted to jeff..lol my bad!
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i like your voice though....this was suppose to be quoted to jeff..lol my bad!

well aint that bout a ?
    but hit that inbox up
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fn5pgnkr3oezqcu . download Dead Presidents movie There they encounter their stern disciplinarian grandfather who has alienated himself from some of his neighbors. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner release date A courageous policeman, a photo journalist and his girlfriend, and a nutty ? , who seems to know a lot about the creatures, band together to try and determine what the creatures are and how to stop them. Failure to Launch movie trailer He never pays any rent, drives the other tenants away and systematically ruins the lives of his landlords. The Last Waltz trailer For many years now, at Bill and Ted University of the future, the people of the world have been excellent to each other. The Blackout review Mentally-challenged high jinks and hilarity surely follow. Heavy Metal cast Since no one else wants him, the child invents a time machine that will take him back in time to find his birth mother. Last Starfighter movie times B. Shrek Halls official site Though burned out and hardly content with his job as a fixer, his divorce, a failed business venture and mounting debt have left Clayton inextricably tied to the firm. Billy Madison movie As she meets new friends and a potential lover who doesn't run away, she begins to discover happiness - while all the while her parents believe the only way she can be happy is through an arranged marriage, which will hopefully break her curse. srgcnbn7lm3kgo6 673wjctavp76l5z z4q77qkeoshqkf3
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    337hw25357jkd4w As four friends prepare for life after high school, different challenges bring about turning points in each of their lives. Two Lovers reviews But, after two decades out of the game, Randy can't turn his life around and avenge his father's murder without a team of his own. Cliffhanger movie trailer Still mourning the death of her mother a few years back, ALICE McKINLEY finds her life seriously disrupted when her father BEN buys a store and moves her and her older brother LESTER to a new town. The Bible In Beginning official site In revenge, Barbara sets in motion the scandal that will rock both their lives in ways they never imagined. download Kids movie A romantic comedy set against the backdrop of America's nascent pro-football league in 1925. Life of David Gale megavideo She invites a gas station attendant named Harlan to come to the beach with her and her friends. watch Russell Peters Outsourced Dana suddenly goes missing and Jeffrey is left alone to find the answers. disney Ref An Italian woman who lives in London has a passionate affair with a former financial big gun. I Know Who Killed Me dvd release date Stonygates is a huge manor house, and some of the buildings and the grounds are used by Carrie Louises' current husband, Lewis, as a reformatory for juvenile criminals. Garden State megavideo Ricky Gervais performs live in his stand-up show FAME, which became Britain's fastest-selling live tour at the time. an0aon7caufd1zq iiarw02buq8zxjc 46xwqegi07x53q2
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? u bumpy ? ryding........... in the club tipping yeast infection ? wit dollar bills broke warehouse working for 9.50 and hour ? ass punk ? ..u got the game all the way ? up on a serious note..just because your fat ass great great great grandmother was slidin down tress in the middle of the woods for the slave owner meetings every sunday night after church..dosent mean that im going to be doing the same thing..log the ? off!!!!!!!!!

= stupid bish post

lmao shut up ? for i slap nut across your face....broke ass pretend i have a career ass rapper, lmao @ this ? career living off hope & a dream....skeeze please i rather hear your ass talk than for you to open your ? teasing lips to attempt to turn your annoying ass voice into money...ol internet ? ? , i said it once and i'll say it again, them g-strings & high heels is waiting for you babi, cause your so called "rapping" aint cutting it
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    = stupid bish post

lmao shut up ? for i slap nut across your face....broke ass pretend i have a career ass rapper, lmao @ this ? career living off hope & a dream....skeeze please i rather hear your ass talk than for you to open your ? teasing lips to attempt to turn your annoying ass voice into money...ol internet ? ? , i said it once and i'll say it again, them g-strings & high heels is waiting for you babi, cause your so called "rapping" aint cutting it

listen here you ? hpv carrying scared to get a ? swab ? boy ass ugly ass motha ? follower..as long as every song and every radio show's link i post up on this site...YOU click contributing to its views and listens....which is something that you been doing and will always continue to do...then you are doing your job,,,now go and soak your hot ass in the ? tub and stick a douch up your nasty shity ass,.,,,you ? ass ? ? !
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    listen here you ? hpv carrying scared to get a ? swab ? boy ass ugly ass motha ? follower..as long as every song and every radio show's link i post up on this site...YOU click contributing to its views and listens....which is something that you been doing and will always continue to do...then you are doing your job,,,now go and soak your hot ass in the ? tub and stick a douch up your nasty shity ass,.,,,you ? ass ? ? !

= stupid bish post 2

i clicked ONE song and ended up regurgitating less than 50secs of listening to that ?

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EBAIX4kHkvM/TVYOdbriSZI/AAAAAAAAAC4/lDG5kLZmAZI/s1600/? -please-obama.jpg[/IMG]
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    = stupid bish post 2

i clicked ONE song and ended up regurgitating less than 50secs of listening to that ?

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EBAIX4kHkvM/TVYOdbriSZI/AAAAAAAAAC4/lDG5kLZmAZI/s1600/? -please-obama.jpg[/IMG]

sure you did....sounds nice....go gooble on a huge plate of rockymountain oysters and get that man out of your avi ur loookin maaaad ? right now...and soundin stupid...dankndro..more like nighttrain and mexican hash out of a ? pipe....your corney get the ? out of my thread ? ...
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sure you did....sounds nice....go gooble on a huge plate of rockymountain oysters and get that man out of your avi ur loookin maaaad ? right now...and soundin stupid...dankndro..more like nighttrain and mexican hash out of a ? pipe....your corney get the ? out of my thread ? ...

lmao stupid ? can't even say my name right...smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this show better be on some sex talk with Sue ? ............ otherwise id rather listen to a Chipmunk Christmas album
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    radio show???? is this during office hours?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    She's a good ? dumpster. I haven't read this thread, but I'd imagine someone has already made the point that the baby is gonna die 3 times out of 4 anyway. So she's a low risk ? dumpster. Furthermore, she's a ? who worships white guys and tries to insult black men by painting white guys as superior, not realizing that cave dwellers are sick creatures who prove so by ? with a filthy slumtrollop such as herself.

The radio show (i heard the first one) is only worth hearing if you want to hear Ace Boogie make a hilarious phone call.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    She's a good ? dumpster. I haven't read this thread, but I'd imagine someone has already made the point that the baby is gonna die 3 times out of 4 anyway. So she's a low risk ? dumpster. Furthermore, she's a ? who worships white guys and tries to insult black men by painting white guys as superior, not realizing that cave dwellers are sick creatures who prove so by ? with a filthy slumtrollop such as herself.

The radio show (i heard the first one) is only worth hearing if you want to hear Ace Boogie make a hilarious phone call.

we could talk about how your teeth are molded and use for christmas nutcracker dolls

we could also talk about how your chin is molded and used for oversized ? ? ? ....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just answered the thread.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no.. U must pick a side..its either team aquafinafloe..or team hater...

well as of now your radio show has had slightly fewer "technical difficulties" than your ? so imma pick radio host.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    since im white ima vote ? dump for craccers
    havnt heard the radio tho ima check it out sometime