Have you ? noticed Ace Boogie is on AIM 24/7?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw ace aint got no type of ? ...last time i heard he was simpin the fat taco truck lady that brngs them lunch at that asbestos contaminated warehouse he was slaving at for 5.72 an hour,,,,

lemme ? ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    themack2001 1:56 pm
    lanc?
    aquas about to ether you
    stop simping her you lame

aceboogie403 1:57 pm
    i can just get shootem to delete the thread
    :-)

themack2001 1:57 pm
    lol you shook?

straight up canadian pussified behavior

14j835x.jpg

straight up faggotry deemac behavior
  • Swag Show Superstar
    Swag Show Superstar Members Posts: 66
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ace you would be the LAST!! person on here that iw ould really send some nudes to...that is me ASKING! for myself to be exposed...comeon you should know im much smarter than that...and you didnt stop texting and i sent that ? just to be ? with you..dont get me started yo real talk

you stay in my ? box 247 and 80 percent of the time i dont respond to your greas conehead ass

smh..@ ace really thinking that i was going to send him some nude pic of myself.....i havent even offerd SEEDZ some ? like that....log off~

yo what were you thinking giving this dude your number? for real, i know MEN who have given him their number for some reason and he stay texting them late at night. bet if you checked is contacts its all IC people. hes a real life loser
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ace you would be the LAST!! person on here that iw ould really send some nudes to...that is me ASKING! for myself to be exposed...comeon you should know im much smarter than that...and you didnt stop texting and i sent that ? just to be ? with you..dont get me started yo real talk

you stay in my ? box 247 and 80 percent of the time i dont respond to your greas conehead ass

smh..@ ace really thinking that i was going to send him some nude pic of myself.....i havent even offerd SEEDZ some ? like that....log off~

how I stay in your box 24/7? I've IM'd you maybe 3-4 times?
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yo what were you thinking giving this dude your number? for real, i know MEN who have given him their number for some reason and he stay texting them late at night. bet if you checked is contacts its all IC people. hes a real life loser

I own no ones numbers off the internets...
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I blocked ace on aim awhile ago so I dont even notice when he's online
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aqua, you're nothing more than a ? for me when I'm a extremely bored. You're a extremely gullible, ? , and and overall mess at life. Hence why you entertain me... Recognize your role.
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I blocked ace on aim awhile ago so I dont even notice when he's online

I miss you Joe :-(
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I miss you Joe :-(

I deleted aim and never even signed on since I blocked you...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aqua, you're nothing more than a ? for me when I'm a extremely bored. You're a extremely gullible, ? , and and overall mess at life. Hence why you entertain me... Recognize your role.

ace i never talk to you more than 2 mins online..i always ignore your ? greasy face ass!!! know your roll!
    smh@ this boy always asking me if he is fine fishing for compliments..lol
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    am i the only ? who dont got aim
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

naw i was fukin wit him..there is only 2 posters on this site worthy enough to have my number,,,and ace most def is not one of them....last time my number got put out on here it was prank call after prank call...these ppl are mad weird

ace is the type to have a females number and text her in the middle of the night talking about "im jackin off to the mma fight"......weird ass......
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    You probably dont even own a computer, ? sittin in the library 24/7 using the computer you broke ?

this isnt worth a comeback

you fallin off sanchez
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    Give me a break man.. busy day at work slept for only 3 hours and im now gonna smoke some weed.. might be some better insults in a few hours if im still awake..

i feel ya
    i been up the last two days
    when i get off im gion in a coma
    i got bout five minutes left
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    am i the only ? who dont got aim

THE AQUA aint go that ? either, instead of bust nuts in bitcheswombs these ? on AIM havin on line slumber parties and ?