How the hell Is Ross Better Than Biggie?

Comments

• MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    gimme the loot ain't fair thought, thats a hard song to top
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    gimme the loot ain't fair thought, thats a hard song to top

LMAFO THAT ? StillDreaming posted Mafia Music 2 that he think that song is better than Gimme The Loot..I believe this dude is a ? troll...no way he's going to say that song is better than Gimme The Loot
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hmm, saying Ross is better than Biggie is respectable opinion

But, The Notorious B.I.G.>>Rick Ross
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    with exception of being fat and black i didnt really think there was a comparison.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    darkrain wrote: »
    LMAFO THAT ? StillDreaming posted Mafia Music 2 that he think that song is better than Gimme The Loot..I believe this dude is a ? troll...no way he's going to say that song is better than Gimme The Loot

Its funny how you claim Ross raps about the same ? but then act like Biggie is some kind of diverse rapper. BTW Mafia Music 1 ? on Give Me the Loot let alone #2. You free to feel how you want I'm just preparing you for what will take YOU years to realize. YOU didn't crown biggie the king of anything, somebody else did and you blindly followed along less risk the chance your "hip-hop pass" be revoked. Biggie ain't that nice lyrically, I've heard ? from multiple emcees greater than him Ross being one of them. Hell biggie ain't even the best emcee to come outta NY.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    LOL nah its cool most posters here can't handle the truth in my sig. Ross has better albums, more material, and he's making bigger moves than Christopher Wallace ever did. I think some ppl Are confused by my sig, I don't think Biggie is the GOAT, but I do think Ross is better than Big ever was.

fam i just had 2 say sumthang cuz i know preme made this rozay h8 thread cuz ya sig loll;;& i gotta lol@ preme fa tryna act like trick daddy is on a higher level then rozay when that is FALSE cuz rozay is out herr n da streetz bossin up scoopin up yung talent like mill, pill & wale 2 build his mmg wb mpire all while helpin otha yung mcz like STALEY , J COLE & CURRENCY get shine,,,,,trick daddy aint doin no ? like that gettin beat up n clubz & ? tryna play thug lollll & both rozay & trick daddy was artist on slip n slide trick didnt own ? just like rozay & look @ whoz runnin ? 2day thangz that make u say HMMMMM lolll..
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    darkrain wrote: »

Why whenever someone dosent agree with you, you call them a "? "?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The only category Big has hands down over him is flow. Big's cadence and flows are the only category that he is in the GOAT discussion for. Everything else is average to above average. Lyrically Ross is on his level. Musically I guess Big has a stronger catalog even though its over rated even more so than his lyrics to me.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    fam i just had 2 say sumthang cuz i know preme made this rozay h8 thread cuz ya sig loll;;& i gotta lol@ preme fa tryna act like trick daddy is on a higher level then rozay when that is FALSE cuz rozay is out herr n da streetz bossin up scoopin up yung talent like mill, pill & wale 2 build his mmg wb mpire all while helpin otha yung mcz like STALEY , J COLE & CURRENCY get shine,,,,,trick daddy aint doin no ? like that gettin beat up n clubz & ? tryna play thug lollll & both rozay & trick daddy was artist on slip n slide trick didnt own ? just like rozay & look @ whoz runnin ? 2day thangz that make u say HMMMMM lolll..

Preme just desperate for cosigns, and we all know the easiest way to get the weirdo cracka squad on your side......

I'm just wondering how long we're gonna continue to let these outsiders perpetrate on this board with the same bland, generic top 2 of Biggie and Pac.(Em at number 3 of course).
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why whenever someone dosent agree with you, you call them a "? "?

cracka ALERT!
    Preme just desperate for cosigns, and we all know the easiest way to get the weirdo cracka squad on your side......

I'm just wondering how long we're gonna continue to let these outsiders perpetrate on this board with the same bland, generic top 2 of Biggie and Pac.(Em at number 3 of course).

smh@ preme imean im still shock;d he would defend a suspect dude who would sit BUTT NEKKID infront of MEN & EAT! lol....NO MANN! seriously wat straight man would do that & fa wat? & @da bold these wiggaz & houseniggaz on herr is so lame thatz y they lame azzes stay FACELESS fam lol
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    The only category Big has hands down over him is flow. Big's cadence and flows are the only category that he is in the GOAT discussion for. Everything else is average to above average. Lyrically Ross is on his level. Musically I guess Big has a stronger catalog even though its over rated even more so than his lyrics to me.
    Its funny how you claim Ross raps about the same ? but then act like Biggie is some kind of diverse rapper. BTW Mafia Music 1 ? on Give Me the Loot let alone #2. You free to feel how you want I'm just preparing you for what will take YOU years to realize. YOU didn't crown biggie the king of anything, somebody else did and you blindly followed along less risk the chance your "hip-hop pass" be revoked. Biggie ain't that nice lyrically, I've heard ? from multiple emcees greater than him Ross being one of them. Hell biggie ain't even the best emcee to come outta NY.

This was what I been saying all thread but....i got tired of arguing with ? .
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

Biggie Is The King Of NY.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Opinions are like ? so I'm not gonna try to convince anyone, but if seriously think rick ross is a better rapper than biggie you should just ? ? yoself

On the other hand, if u want to say ross has a better catalog, I'll say ? yoself son, foh
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ready to Die/Life After Death>Ross
  • Neva_Change
    Neva_Change Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    From a strictly rhyming standpoint, Ross ? on Piggie. That's just an accepted fact now.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    From a strictly rhyming standpoint, Ross ? on Piggie. That's just an accepted fact now.

This is laughable.

I listen to a fair amount of Ross and his verses arent as tight as people on the IC make them out to be.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Rick ross is a trash rapper who is a product of the rap game being on life support he is wack always has been always will be

Its laughable comparing this basic rappin bloated ? who proudly rocks slave master tats to biggie da GOAT

muuunkee lovin housenigga ? uncle tommy u betta not have a dolla n ya pocket housenigga since white slavemasterz is on it & that is wat rozay got tat;d on him DEAD PRESIDENT DOLLA BILL FACEZ housenigga
    This is laughable.

I listen to a fair amount of Ross and his verses arent as tight as people on the IC make them out to be.

plz post up quotez of folkz on da ic sayin ross is sum rappin gaawd..
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited May 2011

plz post up quotez of folkz on da ic sayin ross is sum rappin gaawd..

check this thread
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    check this thread

post da quotez of folkz sayin rozay is a RAPPIN GAAWD n herr...
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ready to die >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ross

thats just my opinion though
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Ready to die >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ross

thats just my opinion though

thatz kool...i just wish sum1 would post up quotez of folkz on herr sayin rozay is a rappin gaawd
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited May 2011
    thatz kool...i just wish sum1 would post up quotez of folkz on herr sayin rozay is a rappin gaawd

What kind of circular logic is this mane?

The 1st post that you quoted me on was a response to someone claiming Ross was better at rhyming.

You're in a thread where people are arguing that Ross is better than Big.
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    What kind of circular logic is this mane?

The 1st post that you quoted me on was a response to someone claiming Ross was better at rhyming.

You're in a thread where people are arguing that Ross is better than Big.

but nobody is claimin rozay is a rappin gaawd on herr he makez good musik so if sum1 wantz 2 say ross is betta then big thatz their opinion & it is wat it is just like if sum1 thinkz big is betta then ross that is therr opinion but dont go tryna knock rozay off of 1 personz opinion like da t/s is doin wit this thread.,.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ross is the 'Biggie' of his city lol...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LOL@ preme being desperate for co signs...like co signs on here paying my bills...stop it