How the hell Is Emenim better than Biggie?

H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Face Off Forum
(Before you call me a lame trying to steal Shadyteam/Rhymesfinest gimmick just listen dude)

Im not hating on the Midwest i love the Midwest but come on...Emenim aint slick as B.I.G
Plus Bigs Club-bangers>Emenim

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    He aint.. em got skills but... hes not better than biggie theres alot of people em is better than biggie aint one of them
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    He aint.. em got skills but... hes not better than biggie theres alot of people em is better than biggie aint one of them

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i feel there is something very high level about this thread and i am determined to decipher its cryptic meanings
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

Well yah but but but the OFWGKTA dude has in his Sig that he believes that Emenim is better than Biggie!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

Thats what Im aying the comparison isnt even close...Tell Emenim to craft a club-banger that surpases Juicy and then maybe we can talk ...Big had more relatable subject matter.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I co sign this powerful thread...

Biggie>>>>Eminem
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    That guy is a Goofball weirdo what did you expect?

ROFL but still how can your top 5 dead-or-alive have Emenim & 50Cent but no Biggie??

I might not like some of Biggies lyrics and I may like to ? jokes about him but I would never put 50Cent & Emenim over him in a Top 5 Dead or Alive...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    biggie is overrated and but mny racistness wont allow me to say eminem is better

but anyway

8ball>>>>>>>biggie anyday
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I love Em's wordplay but Biggie came out in 91 or 92 damn near rhyming like Eminem is flowing now there's no comparsion Biggie was way ahead of his time
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I don't think Em is better than Big....but can you TRY not to be biased? You're comparing Biggie's best tracks to Eminem's worst track. How is that fair?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    He must be a 15yr without a driver permit and grounded. Who's parents have gave up on him cause he listen rap music I feel sorry for him :-(

LOLOL, that aint cool bruh; here go his Top 5:

top 5 dead or alive(no particular order)\

1. tyler the creator
    2. meek mill
    3.tupac
    4.eminem
    5. vinnie paz/50 cent

I respect his opinion but a Top with Vinnie Paz & Emenim over Biggie sounds suspect.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Well, in the Hell, devil's rule. So of course Eminem (Emenim lol) is better than Biggie in the Hell. He's the devil himself. He rules his domain.

Biggie is mingling with the ghost of Rupaul in hell :(.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Well, in the Hell, devil's rule. So of course Eminem (Emenim lol) is better than Biggie in the Hell. He's the devil himself. He rules his domain.

Biggie is mingling with the ghost of Rupaul in hell :(.

Far man....far....very ? .

Okay lets be fair: Biggie could craft those club-bangers that chicks love like "Juicy", "Hypnotize" and of course "Big Poppa", Emenim gets no play in the club outside a few hick strip-joints that played "Smack that".
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    He's not. when I compare artist to Biggie I only compare their 1st two albums cuz Big only had 2. It wouldn't be fair to that artist to compare what they've done on their 5th album to Big's 1st album. With that being said "Ready To Die" ? on the white boys' 1st album.

Ready to die ? on every album not named chronic, ? & aquemini

Only c.a.c's think eminem is better than biggie....sum even think he better than pac
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    Ready to die ? on every album not named chronic, ? & aquemini

Only c.a.c's think eminem is better than biggie....sum even think he better than pac
    ah_ha_40o0.jpg

"I get it!!"
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Far man....far....very ? .

Okay lets be fair: Biggie could craft those club-bangers that chicks love like "Juicy", "Hypnotize" and of course "Big Poppa", Emenim gets no play in the club outside a few hick strip-joints that played "Smack that".

"Ass Like That" was full of emotion and raw energy and testosterone. It showed that a trailer park trash ? could put aside his issues with mommy in order to allow his slinky to go, da doyng doyng doyng.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    eminem is jus comdiean . i dont take him serious . i cant listen to him at all.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Can't see the songs posted but

1. Nas
    2. Pac
    3. Jayz
    4. Eminem
    5. 3000

More material, slightly better flow
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    "ass like that" was full of emotion and raw energy and testosterone. It showed that a trailer park trash ? could put aside his issues with mommy in order to allow his slinky to go, da doyng doyng doyng.

____dead_____
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    da doyng doyng doyng.

rofl . . .
  • Straight Cash Homie
    Straight Cash Homie Members Posts: 66
    edited May 2011
    Out of all the Em songs you chose to argue your point, you took the absolute worst song he ever made.

While saying Em is better than Biggie is debatable, in looking at the dude's top-5, he clearly knows ? . Vinnie Paz? 50 Cent? I'm cool with someone saying that Em is better than Biggie as much as I am cool with someone saying Biggie is better than Em, but 50 and Paz are not, nor will they ever be, better than Biggie. You make a thread asking about Em, who is universally considered one of the best ever, but why not take aim at the ones who are CLEARLY nowhere near either of them cats?

Comparing their first two albums: Ready to Die > Slim Shady LP; Marshall Mathers LP > Life After Death. I'd say it's a toss up.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? =Unnatural disaster in the mic booth....I swear the audio engineer musta been deaf with a whole jar of cottonballs stuck in his ears...Cuz I would of beat Em with the mic stand and DDTed him on the mixing board if he told me that ? was leaving the Studio

Tea Baggers don't get listened to by Soulful beings
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    "Ass Like That" was full of emotion and raw energy and testosterone. It showed that a trailer park trash ? could put aside his issues with mommy in order to allow his slinky to go, da doyng doyng doyng.

Wow...Lmao
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Out of all the Em songs you chose to argue your point, you took the absolute worst song he ever made.

While saying Em is better than Biggie is debatable, in looking at the dude's top-5, he clearly knows ? . Vinnie Paz? 50 Cent? I'm cool with someone saying that Em is better than Biggie as much as I am cool with someone saying Biggie is better than Em, but 50 and Paz are not, nor will they ever be, better than Biggie. You make a thread asking about Em, who is universally considered one of the best ever, but why not take aim at the ones who are CLEARLY nowhere near either of them cats?

Comparing their first two albums: Ready to Die > Slim Shady LP; Marshall Mathers LP > Life After Death. I'd say it's a toss up.

Its SHADAAAAY!!!!!