How the hell Is Emenim better than Biggie?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Out of all the Em songs you chose to argue your point, you took the absolute worst song he ever made.

While saying Em is better than Biggie is debatable, in looking at the dude's top-5, he clearly knows ? . Vinnie Paz? 50 Cent? I'm cool with someone saying that Em is better than Biggie as much as I am cool with someone saying Biggie is better than Em, but 50 and Paz are not, nor will they ever be, better than Biggie. You make a thread asking about Em, who is universally considered one of the best ever, but why not take aim at the ones who are CLEARLY nowhere near either of them cats?

Comparing their first two albums: Ready to Die > Slim Shady LP; Marshall Mathers LP > Life After Death. I'd say it's a toss up.

I had no idead that was his worst song, I thought "Foolish Pride" was his worst song followed by "Big ? ".

How is Emenim universally considered the best ever when most people in the culture dont even listen to his music?

Plus Emenims singing and hooks are not melodic and harmonious.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Eminem >>>> Biggie
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LOL@? being used to torture prisoners of war for information

The feds made Em record ? as a interrogation torture method..

? chinese water torture..Play ? at loud volumes and watch a snitch give everybody name up
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Eminem=The new upgraded Vanilla Ice

Why are White Mcs always named after candy or sweets or some weird ?
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Em has better technical skills, biggie has better delivery, they both have top notch flow, em has more excellent material but also has way more duds... so I'd say its a wash, comes down to preference, I'd prefer to listen to biggie any day of any week, but em has a legit case
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    ROFL but still how can your top 5 dead-or-alive have Emenim & 50Cent but no Biggie??

I might not like some of Biggies lyrics and I may like to ? jokes about him but I would never put 50Cent & Emenim over him in a Top 5 Dead or Alive...
    The Jamel wrote: »
    he aint, he just a typical white boy that complains about ? that black folks can't relate to, ? praise him cause they want to fit in.

Em is a pop star, his popularity should have ended 4 albums ago..
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    eminem is jus comdiean . i dont take him serious . i cant listen to him at all.
    I had no idead that was his worst song, I thought "Foolish Pride" was his worst song followed by "Big ? ".

How is Emenim universally considered the best ever when most people in the culture dont even listen to his music?

Plus Emenims singing and hooks are not melodic and harmonious.

amen..
    Plap Star wrote: »
    biggie is overrated and but mny racistness wont allow me to say eminem is better

Well, in the Hell, devil's rule. So of course Eminem (Emenim lol) is better than Biggie in the Hell. He's the devil himself. He rules his domain.

Biggie is mingling with the ghost of Rupaul in hell :(.
    Far man....far....very ? .

Okay lets be fair: Biggie could craft those club-bangers that chicks love like "Juicy", "Hypnotize" and of course "Big Poppa", Emenim gets no play in the club outside a few hick strip-joints that played "Smack that".

"Ass Like That" was full of emotion and raw energy and testosterone. It showed that a trailer park trash ? could put aside his issues with mommy in order to allow his slinky to go, da doyng doyng doyng.
    ? =Unnatural disaster in the mic booth....I swear the audio engineer musta been deaf with a whole jar of cottonballs stuck in his ears...Cuz I would of beat Em with the mic stand and DDTed him on the mixing board if he told me that ? was leaving the Studio

Tea Baggers don't get listened to by Soulful beings

flatline___________
    Eminem >>>> Biggie

smh@ this brandy wannab down clown azz wigga sick faceless ? male stalkin redneck
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Read this..It will bug you out

Torture by music: Metallica and Eminem used to ‘break’ Iraqi soldiers

Springsteen, Deicide and Barney The Dinosaur also adopted by US Military

Tom Porter, Thu 19 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm BST
    Torture by music: Metallica and Eminem used to ‘break’ Iraqi soldiers

Metallica: "Glad to be part of it"

View in gallery

US military have been using music as a form of torture in Iraq. Psychological operations (or psyops) play Metallica's Enter Sandman or Eminem's White America at excruciating volumes as a way of 'breaking' Iraqi prisoners of war.

Both songs feature in a torture playlist compiled by American investigative magazine Mother Jones. ? Your ? by death metal band Deicide tops the list while Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA and Barney The Dinosaur's I Love You are also popular choices.

The fact that ? Your ? is actually anti-Christian and Born In The USA and White America focus on anti-establishment doesn't seem to matter. I Love You, sung by a happy-go-lucky purple dinosaur, is known in the torture trade as futility music – chosen to "convince the prisoner of the futility of maintaining his position".

Perhaps surprisingly, many artists don't take offence at the military's appropriation of their work. Metallica frontman James Hetfield had this to say: "If the Iraqis aren't used to freedom, then I'm glad to be part of their exposure. We've been punishing our parents, our wives, our loved ones with this music for ever. Why should the Iraqis be any different?"

The Guardian reports that 'torture by music' is not a new concept. Similar techniques involving loud noise and strobe lights pumped into cells were adopted by the FBI during the '90s and by the IRA as far back as the '70s. Psyops call this method "torture lite", which is handy because "heavy" torture is banned.
  • deadpoolRKO
    deadpoolRKO Members Posts: 441
    edited May 2011
    I can't even take this thread seriously when you used some of biggie's best work , against ? .

it's bias from the start
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    Eminem=The new upgraded Vanilla Ice

Why are White Mcs always named after candy or sweets or some weird ?

? that ? feminem is worst then ROBERT VAN WINKLE i dont care if he can rap betta then ice i just dont get it if we ran ROBERT VAN WINKLE outta hiphop fa lyin about his background when he wasnt from da hood y aint we ran MARSHALL outta hiphop? imean this redneck lied about his background worse then vanilla ice cuz feminemz was a KLANSMEN on sum JIM BURWELL ? straight outta da D smh this redneck had RACIST TAPEZ shittin on blkz & this is da same redneck that diss;d LAURYN HILL ova a RUMOR fa bein racist 2wordz WHITEZ & marshall said her name was a ? WORD back n 99 ova a RUMOR...so y shouldnt we ROAST da white boy fa lyin & hatin BLKZ ova sum fake azz blk gf wit racist tapez dissin BLKZ & marshall had no MERCY fa LAURYN HILL ova a RUMOR? this housenigga ? gotta stop n HIPHOP smh

ICE ICE BABY>>>HI MY NAME IS
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    I can't even take this thread seriously when you used some of biggie's best work , against ? .

it's bias from the start

LOL@the ninja turtles coming in here to rescue Em...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    ICE ICE BABY>>>HI MY NAME IS

I agree............
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    hlf wrote: »
    I agree............

wow so i guess u aint that lost lol
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    hrap stay stalking eminem

ready to die > ems first two albums

but overall eminem had a way better career, big never had a chance to make albums like doggumentary// relapse

Life After Death was also a pretty big pile of ? (not bigs fault), "Mo Money Mo Problems" i hate diddy for that song

"Hypnotize", "What's Beef?" "? Bleed"* carry that album
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I see you jiggs are still salty at the fact that Eminem verbally abused and molested Notorious Piggy on "Dead Wrong"....time to ? get over it...in no way, shape or form is Biggie seeing Marshall Mathers on the mic. Eminem is by far the best lyrical emcee to ever grasp the mic and whoever you haters want to match up against him, Eminem will always remain victorious. Big doesn't have three, count em, three classics that's universally accepted. Big might of had NYC on his back but Eminem crashed through the floodgates with the world on his back and his impact is far more superior....he showed that white boys could make it in a predominately black genre if they were talented enough, he brought in a new audience that would never think twice about listening to rap, and he made more Negroes rich than the NBA. Cut the hate and applaud Eminem for ? and pillaging the rap game. When it's all said and done, he will go down as the best there ever was and the best there ever will be!!!
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited May 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I see you jiggs are still salty at the fact that Eminem verbally abused and molested Notorious Piggy on "Dead Wrong"....time to ? get over it...in no way, shape or form is Biggie seeing Marshall Mathers on the mic. Eminem is by far the best lyrical emcee to ever grasp the mic and whoever you haters want to match up against him, Eminem will always remain victorious. Big doesn't have three, count em, three classics that's universally accepted. Big might of had NYC on his back but Eminem crashed through the floodgates with the world on his back and his impact is far more superior....he showed that white boys could make it in a predominately black genre if they were talented enough, he brought in a new audience that would never think twice about listening to rap, and he made more Negroes rich than the NBA. Cut the hate and applaud Eminem for ? and pillaging the rap game. When it's all said and done, he will go down as the best there ever was and the best there ever will be!!!

the IC already had a thread surprisingly were they agreed eminem was a better lyricist.
    the both made shock content, so i go with eminem better 1

Hrap made this thread cause he caught feelings with shadyteam//and some anime kid posting all these ross hate threads
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    When it's all said and done, he will go down as the best there ever was and the best there ever will be!!!

lol and smh
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    rip.dilla wrote: »

That 40-something year old dude spitting in that video >>>> Biggy
  • Triggy
    Triggy Confirm Email Posts: 137
    edited May 2011
    why is this thread not merged with the big one because they merged that big sean thread where eminem was coming off worse, is this site on some aftermath/interscope props scheme ?

Eminem is garbo, only soft surbabia kids, new listners and white boys would even say eminems name next to biggie.

' i got a lion in my pocket, im lying i got a 9 in my pocket ' dude is a cornball, influenced a bunch of soft pseudo physco ? just to rhyme words to rhyme words talking bout multi's like its hard to do.

big is way better and only those who dont know about HIPHOP would say em could even touch his feet.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That 40-something year old dude spitting in that video >>>> Biggy

"fun, fun, fun, fun!!!"
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I enjoy listening to Biggie, but the way I compare artists is lyricism v lyricism.

If you ask me to face off Pac v Biggie, lyrically, it's Biggie.

If you ask me to face off Eminem v Biggie, lyrically, I think it would be a close one. To be honest, I don't think it could pick. My fan in me would want to naturally say Eminem but I can't do that because that's being bias, I would have to sit down and put them side by side to listen.

But H-Rap, you know you put up like 4 songs from Biggie that are respectable but you put up one Eminem song that is ? compared to Biggie. Put up, "Till I Collapse", "Solider", "The Way I Am" etc up against Biggie tracks and make it a fair comparison.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011

Wow Eminem out did a dead man on his own track, props we killin dead ? ' old verses...we the goat
    ? next he shud hop pn a big l or big pun track n show deez ? who the boss is
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    flatline_______________

so you still a ? ? only grown ups should be allowed in this thread
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited May 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    But H-Rap, you know you put up like 4 songs from Biggie that are respectable but you put up one Eminem song that is ? compared to Biggie. Put up, "Till I Collapse", "Solider", "The Way I Am" etc up against Biggie tracks and make it a fair comparison.

hrap is mad that self made flopped, HE thought THEY WERE running ? hahaha
  • gee757
    edited May 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I enjoy listening to Biggie, but the way I compare artists is lyricism v lyricism.

If you ask me to face off Pac v Biggie, lyrically, it's Biggie.

If you ask me to face off Eminem v Biggie, lyrically, I think it would be a close one. To be honest, I don't think it could pick. My fan in me would want to naturally say Eminem but I can't do that because that's being bias, I would have to sit down and put them side by side to listen.

u r a outsider u r wastin ya time tryna b down like brandy so stick 2 da white boy feminem ? ...,.,