Legend Dapper Dan (From Harlem) Talks About His Shop, Customers & The Old Days *vid*

Options
water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Fashion Forward
Dope interview with Him and His Son...

Comments

• water ur seeds
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What up homie, can't see the vid @ work, but give me a quick summary
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What up homie, can't see the vid @ work, but give me a quick summary

wsup starrr,

who herd of dapper dan right??? the dude owned a clothing store in harlem and used to make one off custom designer clothes like gucci, nike, louis, fila etc for rappers, sport stars and gangsters in the late 70's, 80's and 90's... his pieces cost 1000's, he hooked up alpo, big daddy kane, tyson, eric b and rakim etc... tyson knocked out mitch green outside the shop lol the vid is him talking bout his store and who used to visit and come thru, its also got his son talking bout him entering the rap game to...

its a dope video

dapper dan comes across real cool, hes sounds like a great dad the way he took care of his son... check it out when you can bro
  • king hassan
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wsup starrr,

who herd of dapper dan right??? the dude owned a clothing store in harlem and used to make one off custom designer clothes like gucci, nike, louis, fila etc for rappers, sport stars and gangsters in the late 70's, 80's and 90's... his pieces cost 1000's, he hooked up alpo, big daddy kane, tyson, eric b and rakim etc... tyson knocked out mitch green outside the shop lol the vid is him talking bout his store and who used to visit and come thru, its also got his son talking bout him entering the rap game to...

its a dope video

dapper dan comes across real cool, hes sounds like a great dad the way he took care of his son... check it out when you can bro
    I remember Dapper Dan from back in the day even though I'm from the Chi, I remember that Mike Tyson and Mitch "Blood" Green fight coming from Dapper Dan's lol
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I remember Dapper Dan from back in the day even though I'm from the Chi, I remember that Mike Tyson and Mitch "Blood" Green fight coming from Dapper Dan's lol

haha yeh, i still remember that press conference they had lol it was a day or so later after the 'fight' outside dapper dan's, mitch green came out wearing them sunglasses, when he took them off his eye was mad fcked up lmao
  • king hassan
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haha yeh, i still remember that press conference they had lol it was a day or so later after the 'fight' outside dapper dan's, mitch green came out wearing them sunglasses, when he took them off his eye was mad fcked up lmao
    lol and that ? had that damn curl to