jason whitlock

lol ? getting ethered
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jason whitlock

props

who said lebrick james at the beginning?
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    props

Had to be skip bayless
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GOAT rant. cant wait till the Heat beat the Mavs
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if miami beats dallas, dan rant is going to be EPIC!!!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!! this ? jus declared war against Chicago. The BULLS better get D-ROSE a 2 guard!!!!
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    wow!!!!!!!!! this ? jus declared war against Chicago. The BULLS better get D-ROSE a 2 guard!!!!

Nah, he don't give a fucc about Chicago, he clowns damn near every Heat and Dolphins opponent like that.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nah, he don't give a fucc about Chicago, he clowns damn near every Heat and Dolphins opponent like that.

oh? tru...

still tho. the bulls need to make some moves this offseason. durin any reg east conf. type year. brewer, bogans & korver might get it done. but against mia big 3 movin 4ward u gone need more.... do i hear ? & OJ Mayo????
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if miami beats dallas, dan rant is going to be EPIC!!!
    real talk lol.
  • mistaincredible
    mistaincredible Members Posts: 300
    edited May 2011
    Options
    props

ric bucher....? clown of all clown hes the one that said he would start a team with d rose over lebron
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ric bucher....? clown of all clown hes the one that said he would start a team with d rose over lebron

i was listening to dan lebatard radio show yesterday and ric bucher was on there.

LMAO he is still saying that rose is better than lebron
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What kills me -- is that whatever these media Lebron-haters think about Lebron is irrelevant considering they were the ones that "crowned" him before he even got a High School diploma. Then they wanna turn on him for failing to win a chip in his mid-20s and now that he's in his prime they're about to eat crow like a muhfugga.

Some careers are going to be ended over this Lebron ? if he wins even 1 title -- much less multiples. I'm not a "stan" on any of the stan-favorites -- but I wouldn't bet against ANY OF THEM. That's just ? ' stupid. Sayin' a player like Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Durant, Rose, etc will "NEVER" do something is ? at best -- and it proves envy, hate, or just a muhfugga desperate for attention.
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What kills me -- is that whatever these media Lebron-haters think about Lebron is irrelevant considering they were the ones that "crowned" him before he even got a High School diploma. Then they wanna turn on him for failing to win a chip in his mid-20s and now that he's in his prime they're about to eat crow like a muhfugga.

Some careers are going to be ended over this Lebron ? if he wins even 1 title -- much less multiples. I'm not a "stan" on any of the stan-favorites -- but I wouldn't bet against ANY OF THEM. That's just ? ' stupid. Sayin' a player like Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Durant, Rose, etc will "NEVER" do something is ? at best -- and it proves envy, hate, or just a muhfugga desperate for attention.

lol i remember during the 2010 nba finals, espn had a lebron countdown.
  • mistaincredible
    mistaincredible Members Posts: 300
    edited May 2011
    Options
    props

ric bucher, the biggest ? of them all