Tim Donaghy Talking About The Miami Heat

2»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    south4life wrote: »
    Because for him to only pick out LeBron is bull, Dirk walks and carries just as much as LeBron does.

Word???????????
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Because for him to only pick out LeBron is bull, Dirk walks and carries just as much as LeBron does.

now u dont believe that
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Some Heat fans are straight Ghetto Gaggers.....will swallow whatever is given to them. I guess its all good as long as your team gets away with it.....

bruh...why are you so mad?

i like the way the game is called...calling every single thing slows the flow of the game down...you wanna see every travel called? watch college ball...the nba isnt for you
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

lol you know this statement is gonna blow up in your face right???

u know you done ? up right???
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    bruh...why are you so mad?

i like the way the game is called...calling every single thing slows the flow of the game down...you wanna see every travel called? watch college ball...the nba isnt for you

lmao really! that's your rationale???

whaaaaaaaat...I'm seriously dieing right now...u ? man
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

You clearly dont watch the games....as do most lebron ? holders.....its still wrong and the game is being buttfucked by cheating ass refs
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lmao really! that's your rationale???

whaaaaaaaat...I'm seriously dieing right now...u ? man

This is like sayin pac man can take steroids, as long as he wins....Pete rose can gamble...as long as he wins. manny can juice..as long as he wins. I have lost respect for alot of cheapseat posters. Call me a hater, but I KNOW you are ghetto gaggers. With no doubt

? ? cals weanie called me a hater, but when you co sign a jew circumventing the ? rules THEY HAVE IN PLACE and you co-sign it, whos a ? for real?????
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    He already admitted he cheated for kobe and gave him favorable calls every game. FACT. I don't care if he gives my team beneficial calls. Who gives a ? ? As long as we win I'm satisfied. Donaghy can eat a ? for tryna hate on Wade

Just more proof of a ? not having integrity and pure bitchassness
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    This is like sayin pac man can take steroids, as long as he wins....Pete rose can gamble...as long as he wins. manny can juice..as long as he wins. I have lost respect for alot of cheapseat posters. Call me a hater, but I KNOW you are ghetto gaggers. With no doubt

? ? cals weanie called me a hater, but when you co sign a jew circumventing the ? rules THEY HAVE IN PLACE and you co-sign it, whos a ? for real?????

Yo dog real ? I 100% agree with what you're saying. I definitely feel this thread should be stickied because I've been calling this lebron ? for a minute. And its not just lebron...like somebody already stated, that miami championship was SUPER rigged for wade. If that's what the game hinges on, then what's the point of being an observer of the game?

That pivot foot ? hasn't been called the entire playoffs on Miami. Lebron arm guarding the ball hasn't been called either. I don't get why announcers refuse to highlight this area of the game.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Yo dog real ? I 100% agree with what you're saying. I definitely feel this thread should be stickied because I've been calling this lebron ? for a minute. And its not just lebron...like somebody already stated, that miami championship was SUPER rigged for wade. If that's what the game hinges on, then what's the point of being an observer of the game?

That pivot foot ? hasn't been called the entire playoffs on Miami. Lebron arm guarding the ball hasn't been called either. I don't get why announcers refuse to highlight this area of the game.

Like ? ? call said, its ok as long as it benefits his team...but fuckery is fuckery

My point is, you cant say you are a fan of the game and you watch the game and the rules are changed.....
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2011
    LOL @ Heat fans acting all salty in this thread because they are being exposed.

This finals is going to be a rerun of the 06 finals with Stern goons at play again.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I believe him. I ve argued for yrs its a script at times. He should know cuz he wa part of it for years. I read his book and he validated a lot of it. Its easy to shoo t the messenger.... also dont try and make it all about Lebron. Im a JOrdan fan but the script cheated for him, Kobe, and Shaq. some of the ? blatant i your face type stuff... For Lebron to get to the Finals immediately after his decision raises an eyebrow. Im happy for him cuz he made big shots as well but it is what it is. The script may say Dirks gets his ring after being cheated/ choking in 06
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Heat Fan= Ghetto Gaggers
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    First off, he should be the last person talking about refs having an affect on the game!
    And for him to only focus on The Heat is ? , so when gonna act like Dirk didn't get away with walks and carries and push offs against OKC?
    Are we gonna act like Dirk doesn't get foul calls off his fade away shots when he is clearly far away from the defender and is kicking his foot into the defender?
    This is ? , Mark Cuban shouldn't say ? because Dirk gets away with alot of ? also!

MY MUTHAFUCKIN ? RIGHT HERE!!!! I remeber when it was 99 to 101 for okc in game 4 and Nick knocked the ball of out bounce and they called a foul WTF!!!!!
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    So because he didnt mention dirk or the mavs that means lebron didnt travel???