What did Rick Rozay mean when he said he has a 'Farakhan aura'

1235»

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank, again, if you're concerned with racism, why are you wearing the most racist logo in American sports?
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank, again, if you're concerned with racism, why are you wearing the most racist logo in American sports?

LMAO he an idiot that been listening to Cult Rappers
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    please do, i want rhymes address, i will have no problem traveling to his residence with LA niccas in pursuit on his front lawn patiently waiting for him to come out so i can beat the dog ? out of his shady slurping ass

Im glad we can all agree that the cracka is our common enemy and that people of color are our family.

Its no accident that Emenim and his weirdo-stan-base are against anything about unity and for anything that promotes tribalism.

The white ? has an agenda.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

But Emenim got another mans nuts put in his mouth and he accepted it ROFL.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    I always knew it was a cult

? , all religions is cults
    Christianity ---> CULT
    Islam --->CULT
    ? Jews ---> CULT
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Im glad we can all agree that the cracka is our common enemy and that people of color are our family.

Its no accident that Emenim and his weirdo-stan-base are against anything about unity and for anything that promotes tribalism.

Word ? you gonna threaten me with sending your troops at my door? cuz your ego fragile?.....I posted multiple posts about unity...if you want to shed blood over this stupid ? then so be it..

I DARE YOU TO SEND ? AT MY DOORSTEP..THEY WON'T BE WALKING OFF MY DOORSTEP!!!!. BET THAT...PLAY WITH MY LIFE IF YOU WANT YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!! ITS ALL REAL OVER HERE!!!
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

But you are againist white and black unity so that makes you a hypocrite cos you should be about unity and love between all humans regardless of their race
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

? a hat...this ? is not important, when it all goes down im about my bruthas, excuse me if i don't ? with you kkkrackas
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    Christianity ---> CULT
    Islam --->CULT
    ? Jews ---> CULT

This is technically true, but in common everyday speech, a cult refers to a small and relatively new religion, while a religion is a big and relatively old cult.

And there are often many cults inside of religions. The Nation of Islam isn't a spinoff of Islam. Its founder attended the Moorish Science Temple for a short while, which is itself a spinoff of the various Theosophy cults of the 1800's. (the NOI vehemently denies this fact, of course)
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    ? a hat...this ? is not important, when it all goes down im about my bruthas, excuse me if i don't ? you kkkrackas

Hypocritical that you don't want unity, love and peace between all blacks and whites
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011

you of all ppl shouldn't be talking about a cult, you meet up every week with teamshady to suck on crackkker jack shadys nuts
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Christianity ---> CULT
    Islam --->CULT
    ? Jews ---> CULT

Encore>>>>>>>>>>>>any Rick Ross Album apart from Teflon Don
  • MrCrafty
    edited May 2011
    This is technically true, but in common everyday speech, a cult refers to a small and relatively new religion, while a religion is a big and relatively old cult.

And there are often many cults inside of religions. The Nation of Islam isn't a spinoff of Islam. Its founder attended the Moorish Science Temple for a short while, which is itself a spinoff of the various Theosophy cults of the 1800's. (the NOI vehemently denies this fact, of course)

Point taken
    But a ? like me says ? em all, Agnostic 4 Life
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    You Rick Cop fans are idiots i like Rick Lauce too but he average
  • MrCrafty
    edited May 2011

? Pls..... Encore shudn't even be considered music
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Hypocritical that you don't want unity, love and peace between all blacks and whites

no one was screaming unity and peace 400 yrs ago aint no need to scream it now, like i said before...im riding with my folks
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    ? Pls..... Encore shudn't even be considered music

Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, We As Americans, Crazy In Love, Mosh, Spend Some Time, Never Enough>>>>>>>>>>>Any Ricky Song
  • MrCrafty
    edited May 2011
    Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, We As Americans, Crazy In Love, Mosh, Spend Some Time, Never Enough>>>>>>>>>>>Any Ricky Song

Yaaaawn... damn shady fell off

only crackkkers like those songs.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    no one was screaming unity and peace 400 yrs ago aint no need to scream it now, like i said before...im riding with my folks

Pinky & Piñata can't understand that concept.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Rick Ross >>>>>>> Farakhan
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011

Thanks for locking your own thread. smh
This discussion has been closed.