What's your favorite Hip Hop video of all time?

snap
snap Members Posts: 298
edited May 2011 in The Reason
I don't think I have one but what's your favorite?

Comments

• OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011

watch the video!!!! then tell me what you think about it.
  • bufu
    bufu Members Posts: 71
    edited May 2011
    idk about specific videos but kanye always came out with good videos. i'm only thinking of up until graduation, cuz i stopped watching mtv/bet sometime after. but "through the wire", "stronger", "all falls down" were pretty creative videos.

yo of, what happened in that video? it looked like dude who was all "i'll punch you in yo face ? " throughout his whole raps was the one that got hit and fell backwards but it looked/sounded like a different dude crying at the end of the video?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    OFWGKTA wrote: »

watch the video!!!! then tell me what you think about it.

hahahahahaha
    tubesteak is that ? !
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Do For Love by 2pac is first

Shook Ones Part II by Mobb Deep is second...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    real talk tho juvenile always made videos i ? with in his later years
    videos for songs like 'rodeo' and 'get it from her mama' which were clearly geared toward females but didn't have gratuitious and unnecessary nekkid ? shakin they ass all in the camera
    videos that showed the women more as people and not just sex objects to be ogled at
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bufu wrote: »
    idk about specific videos but kanye always came out with good videos. i'm only thinking of up until graduation, cuz i stopped watching mtv/bet sometime after. but "through the wire", "stronger", "all falls down" were pretty creative videos.

yo of, what happened in that video? it looked like dude who was all "i'll punch you in yo face ? " throughout his whole raps was the one that got hit and fell backwards but it looked/sounded like a different dude crying at the end of the video?

yup you right on both of your questions.
    its ? hilarious cause the ? is staged, its comedy. but so many people think its serious. the comments on youtube are priceless.
  • bufu
    bufu Members Posts: 71
    edited May 2011
    lol i had the feeling that dude in the tan jacket called himself a care bear would be the one cryin, especially with all the ? he was talkin. then other dude then comes out cryin bout them givin black ppl a bad name lol

another rapper with good videos is nas. "street dreams", "thiefs theme", "hip hop is dead", "one mic". still can't think of one video that would be my favorite

juvenile's "slow motion" was a good song with a few bad ? and a strong rip soulja slim message

actually, my favorite video might be fabolous "breathe". that ? got me hyped as ? . my favorite internet video, "a millie rmx" by gillie, meek mill, peedi crakk, and bump j
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • BigGhost
    BigGhost Members Posts: 21
    edited May 2011
    Ghostface - Cobra Clutch.. the ? with the cake is bad